Could the combined might of the Avengers and JL stop him?

Could the combined might of the Avengers and JL stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0seE9SMZ3P8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-3Yxs30g0
youtube.com/watch?v=13gZ3LuVRFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering his power is "I win", then no.

I love Caped Baldy-sama, buy he only really works in his own universe.

No. He's Bugs Bunny tier.

>could DC and Marvel beat asian slapstick Popeye

Gee I dunno.Toon force is pretty WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?

>the Rider could beat him though

What about martian manhunter hijacking him and causing him to punch himself?

them who wins OPM or bugs

This, I don't know why people always put him in power level dick measuring contests. The character doesn't really fit in those unlike Goku and Superman.

OPM realises he's been pranked to hell and back and leaves with what's left of his dignity.

So Popeye could stand a chance?

Saitama KOs all of them until Flash and Spider-Man ask if he just wants to hang out and then they do and they all have a good time

youtube.com/watch?v=0seE9SMZ3P8

I wish there was a webseries that wasnt screwattack that made high quality 3d shit like this? I would patreon that shit np

Still no, since it's shown repeatedly that no one has any idea how the fuck he does as he do or what he is or even why.

Again, I love both him and TelepathyAARGHman, but Caped Baldy only works in his own universe due to how his powerset and character is set up.

OPM

Bugs is easily frustrated when he doesnt instawin

He wouldn't fight any of them

Popeye defies physics. He's basically a reality bender. Has Saitama turned a bull into a meat shop with a punch? Where did the wood and nails come from, Popeye?

>what's up doc
>nothing
OPM

Does his highest feat(s) show the ability to beat him? No? Then he simply loses. Simple as that.

Temporal Alchemy punches

So Spider-Man would kick his ass?

He's probably resistant to mental shot. He's resistant to the tornado girl just trying to lift him. His will built up by exersizing his body somehow gives him resist according to the manga.

>let me use my mind po...
>AAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH

Squirrel girl could probably beat him off-panel.

Mxy could, but I think he'd have more fun fucking with him.

Saitama's perfectly bald head reflects all mental probes

>Martian Manhunter begins screaming "IT BURNS! IT BURNS INSIDE MY MIND! WHY! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!"
>Saitama just looks confused and asks him if he needs a glass of water or something

>but Caped Baldy only works in his own universe due to how his powerset and character is set up.
it usually assumed that characters behave similarly in other universes unless explicitly stated otherwise

wait couldn't martian manhunter and vison just turn intangiable then tear his heart out?

>They turn intangible
>Try to phase into him
>For some reason, they can't get past his skin, never explained why, they just can't
>Proceed to make awkward eye contact with Saitama who thinks they're trying to come onto him, while also subconsciously admiring the feel of his herculean abs

The correct story would be he beats them all. It's funnier that way.

>>the Rider could beat him though

This.

Totally this.

He's such a wad of insecurities and weirdnesses, the Penance Stare would just destroy him.

Oh, and Popeye would just wreck him. It'd be just another day stomping Bluto to The Pipe-Smoker.

>
>So Popeye could stand a chance?

You've got it backwards. Of those two, Popeye is waaaay ahead. He's a Reality Warper who warps reality by hitting it.

May you please explain more about that user? Because his feats are not him fighting seriously.

Pym particles and bye bye, to the microverse!

He would punch his way out somehow. You're not good at grasping what OPM is are you?

He will always win because that's the whole damn point.

Batman's power of deux ex machina would probably cancel it out

So I take it that
>Plastic Man
>Bugs Bunny
>Popeye

And insert toonforce/reality warper to round off this new one and done Anti-Baldy Avengers League is the answer you seek.

Maybe a Silver Age Superman for good measure will help?

>Not understanding the rules of the One Punch Universe

Man eats crabs, becomes crabs.
Man wants revenge for past grievances, becomes a monster capable of getting revenge.
Man want to become villain strong enough to envelope the world in darkness, becomes giant demon.

Saitama wanted to be an unbeatable hero. That's it. No other end goal but "unbeatable". The rules of his universe have transformed him into something that can not, in any way shape or form, have any limits on his combat abilities. Because if he did, he would be beatable.

Well, as far as I know, Saitama's greatest feats of strength happened during his fight with Boros. He jumped from the moon to the earth and hit Boros with a punch that caused a shockwave so massive it split the clouds in a WIDE arch over the planet.

This makes him very powerful, even in league with the characters from Dragon Ball Z, but not in the league of someone like Popeye, who has punched Constellations out of the sky.

Until; we know the full limits of his strength, we can't assume his strength is any greater than the largest feats.

If Bruce Lee was lifting weights, and lifted a bunch of 2 to 4 pound weights with a large amount of ease, would you assume that he is strong enough to push over a skyscraper because he didn't struggle with a feat that's beneath him?

The difference between Saitama's greatest feats (Planetary), and those of, say Superman (Varies greatly, but has been Universal) are Like Bruce Lee and the weights metaphor. Saitama can lift the weights (Planet level feats) with ease because we've seen him do it. That doesn't mean we should assume he can push over a Skyscraper (Sun-Level or higher feats).

While the truth, just like Bruce Lee is probably somewhere in the middle, it's generally accepted that you accept the largest feats shown.

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND
THE POINT
THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE CHARACTERS IS EXISTENCE
IS THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HIS ABILITY
YOU MAKE ALL THESE STUPID COMPARISONS WHEN HE JUST WINS
IT DOESNT MATTER WHO HES GOING AGAINST
HE
WINS

Ah, but now what Saitama wants is the fire of purpose. A real fight.

Does... does he turn into a fight?

>dude he has toon force
this is a fucking retarded defense in every dumb versus thread

That would be like saying "No, the Justice League would win because they have a lot more plot armor"

He wills Blast into existence.

Literally every street hero of dc/marvel can beat shit out of him because his plot armor only works in his shitty weeaboverse.

except Batman also wins so...?

So does Popeye
So does Superman

The difference is that they have the feats to back it up.

Mr. Immortal would Mumen Rider determination him into going and having a drink

no, the only characters that could beat him are other joke characters.

No you see, Saitama would beat the Superman Thought Robot because he always wins even though the STR adapts to any threat, even metaphysical ones xDD

But that's not the point of the character
To put it simply, his power isn't strength or flight or speed
It's being unbeatable
He doesn't have to prove it
The entire reason for his creation was to make an unbeatable character
Unbeatable
Nothing can surpass him
That's it
There is literally no reason to refute this
Whoever he's going against, he wins

>people forgetting the fact that these characters are supposed to be heroes
That picture portrays Saitama as some super villain.
He would probably duke it out with Superman for the challenge but he would never take it that far.

The same with Goku. I could envision no situation where Goku and Superman would fight each other to the death. If anything they would be friends

Batman uses prep time to find out that he's a hero. no fight takes place.

Dude, he's just fast, strong, invulnerable, and bald. He's never had to fight someone who could shrink him, or trap him in another dimension, or someone who could just put him into orbit. Hell, he's never even dealt with an energy absorber.

that is one hundred percent the point of Batman's character as written by Morrison

>
>So does Popeye
>So does Superman
>The difference is that they have the feats to back it up.

Not to mention, that Popeye and Superman both got there way, waaaay first.

Superman has been heroing it up since 1938.
Popeye has been in the game, doing the frankly impossible, since 1929.

Popeye was punching the iniverse until it obeyed his will for EIGHTY YEARS before Saitama was even created.

Saitama is, like almost everything Japan has done in the last 60+ years, a weak-sauce rip-off of something the rest of the world did first.

I'm sorry if this hurts your butt. But it's the simple truth.

Saitama is invincible

>There is literally no reason to refute this
Yes, there is. That's not how logic works. A character can do what the character DOES. What the character has been demonstrated doing.
Saitama is a big fish in a Teeny little Pond.

Plastic Man's been part of the Justice League right? I could see that being a match.

Depends on which Rider. If it's the penance stare that only works on Innocents you've harmed, then Saitama is fine.

Saitama is weak to bugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-3Yxs30g0

Boom! Hank Pym muthafuckers!

No, this is why there are so many monsters around, actually. Gotta be at least one that can do the job, right?

You're dumb.

Do you realize that animeshit can't have power over characters of big two? I mean, he beats is enemies only because they are in his universe. He is d-list character.

He punched that city sized meteor.

Godzilla can take him, and Godzilla beat the Avengers so he counts.

His only weakness are piercing attacks.

He is invulnerable to punches but every time somebody tries to stab him he catches the blade he is also vulnerable to mosquito bites.

Saitama got his ass kicked by both a mosquito and a cat, pretty sure even ambush bug or dog welder could take him.

What if someone like the Atom or Ant-Man shrunk down to destroy him from the inside out?

So Wolverine kebabs his ass?

Better question would be if the Avengers and JLA could beat Doomguy.

You're really dumb.

He'd probably just end up doing something with any given orifice to knock them out of his body. Probably by accident.

Here is character, not at his absolute fastest, performing a myriad of attacks in 0.00000001 of a second.

He is being block too fast to see by a character an order of magnitude faster. Who is not going his absolute fastest. In not his strongest form.

Saitama can then move too fast for that character to see, while not going anywhere even CLOSE to his top speed (assuming he has one).

That's getting pretty fucking close to Flash's attosecond, wouldn't you say?

If it's funny, yeah
He's the same guy who got cut by a cat and couldn't swat a mosquito

These are the only ways caped baldy has been hurt. Something relatively harmless and in a funny situation. So how can he die exactly? Whats something that's the perfect balance of harmless comedy and deadliness?

>Saitama always dodges cutting attacks

>This hurt him

Does he just got unlimited blunt force resistance?

tripping in the shower, most likely over dropped soap.

what's even more fun/terrifying is that all that stuff he did in the Genos fight...wasn't shit to his ability.

Genos himself said it "You weren't even trying."

>Skeeters kill 1,000,000 people every year
>Skeeters are relatively harmless

i mean, we are talking about a guy who made 100 clones of himself by "sidestepping" without any real effort.

I just assume that's only from the diseases they can carry, its not like everyone dies from a few bites and losing a few drops of blood.
Fuck that actually could work if the other examples prove his only weakness to be true.

Plastic man could get him

Popey

Who would win?

Slipping and sliding on a banana peel?

Yes. Yes he did. And failed to save the city. Woah now, dude.
I read that as .0002 seconds the colon marks the place where it switches from minutes to seconds.
Yes, Saitama is fast. This is not in question. No, he's not Flash fast who can literally run around the earth and slap himself in the back of the head....eh. Yeah, he made a bunch of after images, but Japan really doesn't seem to know how those work.

No. Wally ran across the universe in 0 seconds.

>I read that as .0002
I suppose that could be correct as well. He's using fucking distance denotation on seconds, I'm pretty sure that's not a real thing, so who knows. Anyway, point is he's indisputably faster than everyone in DC who isn't using Speed Force or maybe Superman when he's getting written with extra bullshit. He's real fucking fast.

>its a "lets compare gag/parody characters to regular ones" thread

Can Goku finally beat Superman now that he can disintigrate people, kaoi ken x 10, exert ki through pressure points, and move through stopped time?

Or he catches it with his teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=13gZ3LuVRFI

>One Punch Microbes

Source : my ass
Saitama did it for fun.

People seem to forget, Saitama had to remember he couldn't breathe in space. HE TOOK A BREATHE AND THEN REMEMBERED THERE WAS NO AIR IN SPACE.
He isn't weak to piercing attacks, he's not a fucking reverse Skeleton. Mosquitos bite and are annoying. Cats scratch and that hurts. These are things he knows, that have nothing to do with his fighting ability, so why would his abilities have any effect on them? They are parts of his life that he didn't set out to change, and as such, remain unaltered.

Nice trips.

May be a late response I forgot about the thread , but I meant that the idea of his powerset only works in his universe, since it's set up with his powerset in mind, rather than the "There's always a Bigger Fish" of DC/Marvel.

Sounds like he could lose to anyone that convinces him he could lose

I am just glad i can cosplay as someone other than Lex Luthor now

No, because, as much as we want it, DC has also gone on long enough that Superman has his fair share of reality-bending feats as well. We know that Doomsday can punch into another dimension, so Supes could probably still beat Goku.

Sure if you want to take Superman from all continuities and runs and put him into one person

But current Superman would get worked by Goku

as with every time this thread comes up...

it depends on whether you're basing the fight on only established feats, or on the characters "powers" as they function in their universe (in saitama's case... always winning with one punch)

if the former, saitama creams any street-level heroes and even some heavier hitters, but planet-level+ heroes like supes are still substantially above his weight class (for now...), and he's got no established ways of dealing with various kinds of hax

but if they were in his universe where plot dictates that he always wins, then... big surprise, he'd win

even hax powers would just be written to inexplicably not affect him or fail via random asspull, as in something like this