Why don't we get giant Kamala more often?

Why don't we get giant Kamala more often?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nRUwV2Dr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She doesn't get invulnerability like Pym when she does it so it's of much more limited use?

That's silly, invulnerability comes with the territory of being giant.

Is this A big girl thread?

She's done so more often in Secret Warriors and non-main books.
Besides EASY PEASY

When will Kamala inflate?

for you

Ain't even a fetishist and just naturally thought about being inserted into a giant pussy.

Samala > Kamiles

Don't @ me.

Because she sucks, and she's ugly

That sounds like a fetish.

No u

Read the comic and find out

Yes please.

pastebin.com/nRUwV2Dr

>another shitty greentext "you will never" story
Why does this fetish attract the shittiest, laziest writers?

its better than nothing

>EATS SHIT
>BETTER THAN NOTHING!

>starves and die
It's shit I know
But what else is there
There isn't much quality content out there

probably goes with saying but cute pic

Giants are nature's jobbers

It's up to me to make my own. What do you want?

Gentlefag stuff
Boob holding and stuff like that

Just post cute Kamala pics, it's not that hard guys.

Cute giant Kamala pics, you mean. This is a giantess thread.

Kamala pressed the shrunken Dio Brando against her nipple, allowing him to suck on it. "You like that, little man?" she inquired, and farted loudly.

Because it's too fetishy. Besides it's Summer's turn to be in the big girls spotlight now.

Who is that?

>Browses Sup Forums
>He doesn't know about Roiland's show

Up for a good fisting OP?

Pym isn't invulnerable.

Yes.

fuck off asshole, not everyone shares every experience
fuck off asshole, there's enough information in that post to fucking google it yourself

>Gentlefag stuff

gross

This is all I got.

My point is how does one even remain unaware of Rick in Morty's existence due to it's presence on the internet? It's pretty hard to avoid the show even if you try.

get the fuck over yourself

Kek. Literally the only giantess fanart of Kamala is a rough uncolored sketch. It's kinda sad really.

found another

What's the matter? Why are you so bitter?

Alright. Make that 2 rough uncolored giantess sketches to Kamala's name. It's something I guess.

The city cries out for its hero!

i'm not bitter at all.
i'm simply informing you you need to get the fuck over yourself.
which you still do

THE CITY'S SLEEPING LIKE A SOLDIER TRAPPED INSIDE OF AN IRON LUNG

When Mr. Dobson gets hired from the Marvel.

Found a color one.

What's with the steam? Is this supposed to be an Attack on Titan parody or something?

the fact that you automatically assume it was an emotional attack on you and not an objective statement of your faults strengthens that statement

clouds

and another

It's amazing how sensitive people can be, maybe safe spaces really are needed.

Considering that's the new Wasp being vored it might just be regular sized Kamala.

But I don't even know what there is for me to get over and you seem overly hostile about the situation.

His attack seemed pretty emotionally driven on his end to be fair.

>clouds
>on the same level as buildings
Not how it works.

It's just steam coming up from the storm drains.

If I had to guess, I would say it's related to her philosophy of causing the least collateral damage possible while doing good deeds.
That's what lead to her quitting The Avengers when they were taking down a group of villains known for their damage-causing.
She lives in Jersey, a hundred foot tall clumsy teenaged girl causes a lot of property damage in populated areas.
But that's not the case with a temporarily 12ft tall girl, and you see her turn into that much more often.
So she doesn't do that. Because she's considerate and cares about people.

>Jersey heroes
>giving a shit

Pick one.

It ain't a big girls thread officially until someone posts Giganta.

Damn, this is some shitty art.

>people actually like her
She's just there for ''muh diversity'', she's also a muslim, even though superheroes fight for justice and whatnot she endorses the most oppresive religion of all time.

I haven't read any of her comics but I really like her design. Delicious brown + one of those cute superhero masks that only covers the eyes. And sometimes a scarf, because scarfs are awesome. So I'm looking forward to playing as her in the video game because comics are a pain to read but she is very cute.

I used to have hope during the beginning. Now i cringe and feel remorse.

It's obvious the muslim shit is just there to tick off the diversity quota. They need to get rid of it.

How the fuck would they explain her being brown if she's not Muslim?

>Thinking one's religious beliefs has any influence in the determination of the pigmentation of their skin
u wot m8?

>pig
Racist.

>moon girl comic
>has quote by the original Black Science Man

i laffed

At the very least they should just not mention it unless they plan on revisiting Kamala's roots as the daughter of Pakistani immigrants in Jersey City. Otherwise what reason is there for a character's religion to play a role in a story? I mean who the fuck would know that The Thing and Kitty Pride were Jewish unless you went out of your way to tell people?

Bro, you gotta read the late 70s-early 80s comics cuz Kitty brings up the fact she's Jewish at like every fucking opportunity to the point where it's hilarious.

Show me pages, I wanna see.

? Man I don't have old comic pages at hand, just trust me in the 70s-80s they really wanted you to know that Kitty was Jewish and they worked a mention in like every fucking issue.

Most would.

Ah crap.

Summer

I'm kinda surprised we haven't got any sort of adaptation for Ms Marvel. Seems perfect material for a comedy series

But then, aren't her comics currently tanking?

>comics sold well when they were good
>sold poorly when they stopped being good
WHOA!

Been meaning to get around to her comics at somepoint. any reccommendations?

Her solo and secret warriors in that order. That is it.

That's literally all she's in, I think.

There is literally nothing wrong with gentle stuff

There is one thing wrong with it.

Namely, that there's not enough of it.

Because when it comes to superheroics, giant size has obvious utilities (super strength, resilience, intimidating stature) but few non-obvious utilities. You're basically just a big brawler, and readers don't like to see heroes defeating villains with pure brute force (not in a meaningful fight, anyway - a one-page "superman catches the bank robbers" scene is fine).

No one wants to see a David and Goliath story where Goliath just beats David to death, however realistic it may be.

The main cool thing you can do with giant size in comics is fight something else that's giant. Giant Kamala wrestling a mech or something would be pretty hot. I mean badass.

Going through it myself.
Her first run was great, just really fun.
After they reset the numbering, for some reason, it gets worse as it goes along.

Because she's better stretchy anyways. best fetish coming through

Good is subjective.

>we don't do super-battles near civilians
Explain both Civil Wars, Secret Invasion, and almost every other Marvel event ever.

Best. Timeline.

Read her iconic run in Champions, true believer!

and the fact she sat by watched thousands die because she was told to.

Fuck you.

Why not giant stretchy Kamala? Kamala is unique in that she can be giant AND stretch which makes kind of silly because of all the potential that combination has for unique scenarios.

Kamala needs to get woke. It doesn't matter who you voted for. The two party system is all just smoke and mirrors for the shadow government that really runs the show.

MACHINES CAN KEEP YOU BREATHING BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIND A NEW WAR'S BEGUN

Is this from the Metal Gear Rising soundtrack? It sounds like it.