Secret Empire's original ending and beyond

So according to the most recent Marvel leaker on Sup Forums, the original plan Marvel had going on was to recreate the Civil War-Secret Invasion-Dark Reign saga.

That at the end of Secret Empire, the entire super-hero community would become persona non-grata due to Cap turning Nazi. Steve, the resurrected Bruce Banner, Thor, and AI Tony would be forced to wander the US "reconnecting with the common man" and by "common man, SJW re-education bullshit".

Also, that with everything irrevocably fucked up, an unelected tribunal would take over the US until further notice and reinstate the super-hero registration act and shit.

This new unelected tribunal (which totally won't be the GOP and led by Trump, honest Injun) would be opposed by the SJW heroes Marvel's been shoving down everyone's throat. And that the whole point of Generations and Marvel Legacy in general, would be the older generation of heroes being denounced and be forced against their will to go on an SJW warrior reeducation tour of the nation, to make them "check their privilege" Sam Cap/Carol leads the SJW heroes (Chavez, Ms Marvel, Miles, etc) against the new evil unelected government which is totally NOT the Trump administration....

WTF? Seriously, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SJWs SJWs SJWs SJWs

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

If you are still purchasing Marvel comics, then you are part of the problem. This is your faults for even putting up with this shit.

You want change, vote with your wallets. I'm not asking you to read other comics, I'm asking you to stop enabling Marvel's warped business.

Thank God Trump won

So by original plan, I hope you mean that they scrapped this idea, right?

Already ahead of you. Canceled my last book a while back. It feels surreal that I have actual fucking 0 Marvel books in my pull list and it's been that way for a while. I'm pretty easy to please, I have far too many books on my list from DC and others, yet nothing from Marvel.

Yeah, according to the poster, they are ditching it.

Vanishing Point (where Not-Nazi Steve, Bucky, Falcon, and Red Skull are trapped in) is some kind of cosmic reset button dimension. It will reset shit so as to undo what was done to Steve, Thor, and the other Marvel characters fucked over by Secret Empire. And Generations will now revolve around the SJW heroes being briefly stuck in there and meeting past versions of their counterparts.

The poster also said they are bringing back the Ultimate Marvel Universe as a containment line for the SJW heroes (with Ultimates being turned into a replacement for Champions). Carol Danvers will be the only mainstream Marvel hero showing up in the Ultimate line, which will be more or less self contained.

I'm sorry you had to give up Marvel comics, but this is intolerable. It affects the entire industry in a very negative way.

I support making new characters of all skin colors. It is crucial that writers make sure they are putting in the work and writing a character, not a caricature who's a cypher for ill informed political grandstanding.

well that sound, good. I guess. Good on them for pulling a Rebirth.
We'll have to see if it would actually work out that way.

I really do hope Marvel have begun to realize the degree to which they miscalculated.

How did you not kill yourself rewriting this shit

>parroting a larp thread

You are a special kind of retarded.

Unfortunately, the comics mean fuck-all for Disney when it's the films bringing in the real money. They can cast established comic characters as any nationality or color they feel like, use any script they want, and expect free money from the idiot masses wanting a fun-filled, quip ridden CGI slugfest that jumps around faster than a roach on crack.

I don't buy their comics, I don't buy movie tickets for their films, and it feels good to have no regrets over it. Well, other than remembering the times when the comics were good. Fuck, but I miss that tyrant Jim Shooter.

I download them from internet.

For fuck sake, just let Ultimate Universe already die for real. You cant fix it anymore. Not since Ultimatum, not since Hunger, not since Miles.

>Muh SJW boogieman

Anybody taking this seriously is a fucking retard.

People like you are why i can't i enjoy jock vs nerd shit.

No, that was the Other Guy who you need to thank.

We are beyond death and despair. How else could we be on Sup Forums?

Why do you think Megg, Mogg and Owl are even read by anybody? Relatibility.

>the idiot masses

But are they idiots?

THEY are not the ones who get messed up over this. To them, movies and comics are momentary distractions from the things that actually matter - means to relax, no more significant than a drink, a smoke or masturbation.

Do not forget what you are, user. You are not a member of some elevated elite - an inner circle of initiates who share in sacred knowledge the uneducated will never know or understand. Sup Forums is not a temple, it's an asylum where the dregs come to comfort each other.

I accept it. Will you?

>some anonymous guy on Sup Forums said it so it must be true!
>outrage! outrage! outrage! muh SJW boogeyman!

You Sup Forums nancies are pathetic.

Nice lies.

Alonzo said no reset button. You fags wanted things to stick, so embrace cap as hated.

Reminder that the problem with Marvel was never the SJW angle. DC has a fucking Chinese Superman and does that well.

The real problem are the writers. Always have been, always will be. Bendis practically runs the show now and will do anything to get his children's stand-ins into the spotlight, Slott wants to keep writing Peter until he is considered as integral to his mythos as Ditko, and Spencer needs a good editor to make sure he doesn't go off the deep end. America Chavez has been proven to be a good character when written properly, it's just that Marvel gave her to a "Latina" who never had any experience in writing comics. And Hawkeye will always suck because their writers will always try to ape Fraction's run without realizing what made it special.

Even if Marvel totally regressed to Classic Cap and Iron Man and Thor, their comics would still be shit because Marvel's head cheese are still writing them. One of the reasons why Rebirth worked was because DC realized this and tried to get new writers. Unless Marvel does the same, Legacy will mean jack shit.

>LOL IM ATTILAN LOKI

Fucking amen my dude, Jesus Christ these children probably didn't even hear about the Syria Cease fire.

youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA

We stopped getting the bombings and refuge camp news long ago.

If its not related to what Trump ate, its not news worthy.

fake and gay

You know how I know this is a bullshit lie? Becaus ethere's no way in hell, Marvel uses a 4chanesque way to separate their heroes. What the fuck is a SJW hero anyways, I bet not even you or your bullshit leader can separate them all in two bags.

Use a little bit of critical thinking idiot. They meant all the new legacy heroes like Kamala and Miles and Nadia and etc. This isn't a fucking official press release, it's a leak, it could be worded in any way.

That there is a scary thought.

>This isn't a fucking official press release, it's a leak, it could be worded in any way.

so it's fake in other words

Imagine being this buttflustered by a hypothetical comic book

well good thing that I didnĀ“t buy any of it and that it generally failed

yeah this. and people like him are just going to get more and more power unless this whole sjw crap stops (which is probably going to happen in the next 2 to 4 years)

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

1. I have no doubt in my mind the end to secret empire is being rewritten
2. I have no doubt in my mind that whatever the original end was, it was supposed to piss on classic marvel and suck nu marvel's dick
3. I have no doubt in my mind that the 'leak' is total bullshit.
OP is a fag