-Shocker
-Scorpion
-Rhino
-Beetle
-Chameleon

The boss behind the scene is Norman Osborn

>Vulture the only original member
>Beetle

Beetle uses a powered armor a la Iron Man but more limited.

-Vulture
-Shocker
-Scorpion
-Beetle
-Kraven
-Mysterio
The boss behind the scene is Wilson Fisk

This movie will be the Homecoming sequel. so Vulture, Shocker and Scorpion is a given.

Rhino because they need their strong dumb guy like Hulk (no Giamatti), Beetle because he would be a poors man Iron Man and at other flying baddie, Chameleon would be a former Russian spy and Norman Osborn contact with the team while Vulture thinks he is the leader.

Vulture, Shocker, Scorpion, Ock (It's been long enough), Mysterio (have him played by some background schmo from homecoming), Kraven.

Chameleon dies and in the sequel is Green Goblin (Normie Osborn) and Kraven (Chameleon brother) revenge.

>The boss behind the scene is Wilson Fisk

Not happening.

Vulture
Shocker
Scorpion
Prowler(not usually a member but he did show up in Homecoming)

I would prefer the last two members to be Rhino or Mysterio but Marvel would use Venom or Doc Ock because they are more popular.

Norman Osbourne/Green Goblin is the man behind the scenes

>You know it's coming
No I don't, it's not coming. It was a stupid and desperate idea on Sony's part back when they had sole control over Spider-Man to create a "cinematic universe", it isn't happening now.

Hell I still have my doubts that this Venom movie is even going to get made

I don't care as long as Shocker is in and he gets a full costume + a second Shocker Gauntlet.

Okay, I lied. I do care. I want Vulture back and Mysterio played by Bruce Campbell.

If it ain't got Doc Ock in it I ain't interested.

>Sinister Six movie with no Doc Ock
No sir I don't like it

>Who it needs:
Vulture
Scorpion
Shocker (with proper equipment)
Doc Ock
Misteryo
Rhyno for dumb brute strenght

Doc Ock is the faux leader, Norman Osborn is behind the scenes.

And a plot similar to the Ultimate universe Would be fine, since it involved the Avengers and at this point its inevitable to have Spidey involved with either Daddy Stark or other heroes. Maybe keep it limited to Tony and a couple other guys that come to help in the final battle, while Peter beats Octopus and discover that behind the actual motive there's Norman trying to create the super soldier by cloning peter which leads to the next chapterwhich is peter vs Kane with final boss Daddy Osborn in ultimate mode

Just make it a loose adaptation of Ultimate Six.

>-Beetle
I'd rather save him for Thunderbolts, unless you're proposing that he be in the S6 and in a later film becomes Mach-I.

Bumperino

Although I'd prefer Otto, Vulture makes more sense in universe as the leader.

We discussed it yesterday, it's an ocean's eleven-style movie to steal dosh from stark
>vulture's and shocker's motives we already know
>kraven's show about wild safari got cancelled, people only care about superheroes know
>mysterio's practical effects studio closes,startech holograms/cgi are the new shit
something similar for the 6th member.

>Doing Sinister six in the second movie
I don't think so son

OH I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE ANTI GRAVITY GUN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't really take that as a joke. He just killed a guy when he didnt mean to. I think he was surprised

It was supposed to be dark humor, but fucked up because the scene was pretty much already dark/funny at the same time.

>The boss behind the scene is Norman Osborn

Kevin Feige

I would love to see kraven on the big screen if they got the right actor and did it right, he was always my favourite villain.

Is venom getting his own film, I can't remember? with carnage as the villain

Youre right, but him being the set up villain for the secret leader would Led to him being the main villain for the second time in a row, assuming that we wouldn't see Goblin for another movie

I need a Sinister 6 movie

Theres something really endearing about this whole page. Mysterio better fill up Chameleons car before returning it as thanks!