Not long to go now. Predictions? Will they pull it off? Will everything go wrong?

Not long to go now. Predictions? Will they pull it off? Will everything go wrong?

No Janna will safe the day.
With her cuteness and her ability to be stealthy.
Screencap this also /thread

Moon used to be such a qt
what happened

The fire nation attacked

Star's future wings will look like glowing on this poster

What the frick is this anime-looking shit.

Twerking, "boy problems", girls being loud, crying, and lots of giggling

She traded in her cute for hot?

>No Janna
Why even watch the show?

>watch Zootopia
>hear Ferguson
Well that was a surprise, does his voice actor get typecast as fat guys all the time

>Janna
Why even watch the show?

>No Princess Marco
Why even turn on the TV?

>No Jackie
Why even wake up in the morning?

Her chin receded like a glacier in Africa on a summer day. The same will happen to Star. Hopefully, Rafael's facial traits will break the series of weak-chinned queens.

She sacrificed her chin to use her darkest spell.

I just watched the dance episode pretty sad but good for Marco. I watched the episode where she tries to get Gloss back too. Very sad what he said, but the part where she started writing a New book is cool! Really good second season so far. When's season 3?

It's just the typical voice you'd expect from a fat person.

she became a fucking gorgeous milf.
Makes me wonder what Eclipsa looked like when she was younger.

the VA is fat IRL, so yeah, he probably does.

July 15th.
It will all be over soon.

What the fuck was running with scissors? Marco cannonicaly lived 16 years as a badass?

i wanna see eclipsa already

Yeah and what's worse is how much of an afterthought the long-term effect of Marco no longer mentally a teenager was treated.

By the way, how are you going to watch it guys? I just realised that in my country even trailers weren't released yet

It will appear on the Disney XD App at around 3AM EDT on the day of the TV airing.

MissEps/SRS will release WEBRips of that shortly after 3AM, usually through a MEGA link.

thanks, user

forgot to (you)

>Will everything go wrong?

It's Moon. Things have been going wrong for her even before she got the wand.

You're putting too much thought in to it. 90% of how you act is your environment, and his body is back to having a teenage brain, so its not too terribly unbelievable that he falls back in to his childhood habits. The only thing you would really expect is that he will be much better prepared for interdimensional adventuring, which we aren't going to see until the new episodes come out.

shit Marco looks huge here. Canonically, are they the same height?

I'd expect he wouldn't give a fuck about Jackie or be nervous. How such interdimensional puss he should have slain..

Also I just watched that concert friends episode and I'm really sad for star I wanna hug her. To love and know you can't be loved back is hard and she deserves To be happy I think, she's a goodnpwrson

It was supposed to be Perfect. It was supposed to be Pleasant and Sweet and Peaceful.

I want to fuck this celestial body

She has a way with words

how come she lost a tooth by getting a purse thrown at her face?

She's malnourished, and her teeth were already falling out.

You don't carry bricks in your purse?

Well I hope that the events of said episode do not go to waste.

I really loved that episode mainly due to the potential development Marco would have to be more than Star's sidekick.

Marco is taller by an inch or two.

I JUST FINISHED SRASON TWO AND I AM VERY SAD:(

At least you didn't have to wait months for the next season to begin.

But they grow back super fast to make up for it.

I don't watch this show and there are multiple threads up about it at all times filled with conversation.

I say huh pretty cool and start watching and now youse can't even keep one thread going! A week before season 3! What's the deal?! >:(

pretty sure only the crying will actually happen man. "boy problems" too if some dude killing your mother counts

I don't want to have sex with any characters in this show! I want them to be happy but no sex.

Thank you user

fucking fag

You have a gross voice and a butt chin but I'm glad you help out star

I know i'm ugly
But i can still be happy right?

Sure. Just take a shower once in a while

I do

Someone rec a good star vs. Evil fanfic? Do they exist? I want more stuff to bury my head into

there were a few actors who'd done parts in Star Vs. in there

check the star booru. back when we had star generals with a long ass first post, they had linked to a bunch of decent fics.

>trash thread got trashed
wew lad

>Makes me wonder what Eclipsa looked like when she was younger.

thats fucking adorable

>Hey user, could you take a look over there for me? I think I see something

I don't see anything Star. What do you detect with your cute girl senses?

It should be illegal to be this cute. That is all.

Its not fair!

The cutest

Man she reminds me of my daughter, cute kid

I keep forgetting how many ~30 year old anons are in these threads

I'm 23

I'm totally 18

sky plz leave

would be cool if they could actually get away with implying Toffee cut off the queen's head

I mean we don't even know how she died so they could avoid that entirely by just doing something else, but still. those skulls and that weapon make for some clear implications already

We don't know about the official height or if the staff said it in tumblr, at least i don't know about it, so is just the art style, Marco is a bit taller for sure.

Yeah, just for the fact that there are clear examples of Marco being drawn as taller in multiple episodes means it's canon even if no one's said it directly.

Also Star usually wears boots with some sort of platform, so there'd be even more of a height difference without those than what's usually shown.

I'm pretty sure they can't show Toffee killing Moonmom that way and keep their rating, but they could probably imply it.

>Hey user. I forgot to tell you. Uhh, Sky was like, lost in the dimensional sea or something. Yea, she also told me to tell you that you were a complete jerk to her and she hates you. But I still lo...like you user! Here's my number. Oh yeaaa I forgot... I uhh, took Sky's number since she left. Yea that's why! UHH! I gotta go now! BYE user! CALL ME!

if they dont show red blood, maybe

probably showing the result of Toffee's arm being blasted off would be as far as they could go with gore on this show, and even that was apparently okay only because he's not human

so while i'm not expecting onscreen death of that kind, it'd be interesting if they can still get across how it was done.

They wouldn't have to show anything to imply it. Just a line like "I'll have/take her head"
If the Queen had spades, the implications of the skulls he's wearing are pretty blatant either way.

They could probably get away with silhouetting it or seeing it in shadows, if they cut away at the last second and don't show the aftermath.
It's also being treated and advertised as a "movie event" so they might have a little more freedom.

mexican gain a foot in height when preparing to slay semen demons

Pic related symbolizing death isn't a stranger to disney.

most disney kids movies have literally shown the villain die in a gruesome way.
Remember Syndrome?

Even more so is Nefcy mad enough to do pic related but with Toffee, and the queen?

>Toffee leaves moons body in the fridge for star to find
The suffering never ends

Anyone hope Moon gets her head cut off, but stays alive due to magic so Moon's Head becomes a reoccurring character?

That would be absolute bullshit, when someone gets decapitated I expect them to stay dead.

>stay dead.
But she wouldn't be dead in the first place, just beheaded

Only the Johansons and presumably the septaris can do that shit

Over where? What did you see?

This isn't the kind of show for stuff like that. You don't just do a dramatic death and then it's like lol I'm not really dead. It would be a complete copout.

It's really great that Star is descended from actual barbarians and may be slightly inbred on one or both sides of her family.

She's the best violent dumbass.

what if Star had an eating disorder

I bet star goes commando

you got it wrong, they are tough as all hel but the guy you saw in flags got de-bodied not beheaded
Learn the difference

To celebrate another beautiful day with
>No Jackie.

>Star will never crush your skull between her thighs
just kill me now

It's good when a show knows how to drop characters who are dead weight.

so why is Ponyhead and Tom coming along in season 3 when both characters are shit?

Ok, I laughed.

They're going to be involved for LORE purposes.

They both live on Mewni already.