Is this the only good gay couple in all of Sup Forums media...

Is this the only good gay couple in all of Sup Forums media? Maybe people wouldn't mind the gay agenda so much if it was well written like Gus and Wally?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9iUKBjqIF8HbWdJelNMbnBVQm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#Prevalence
youtube.com/watch?v=_KCUSGMHPNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easily the best - and the Hollywood movie episode is p good.

>Those scenes recreating Plan 9

That would imply that all gays are like Gus and Wally which isn't the case at all plus it's much easier to write jokes and materials off of stereotypes instead. Thats hack writing 101.

>Is this the only good gay couple in all of Sup Forums media?
No.

>pic related

That's two that you have now.

But lesbians aren't real, and all women are incapable of loving other people.

This.

Bucky and Pronk from Zootopia. They're two pieces of shit that are perfect for each other.

Fuck off
i love my gf

>privileged white oppressor acts like he can tone police minorities

fucking lol

get bent OP

Couples in general tend to be badly written or boring as fuck.

Sorry, but trannies aren't really women.

but those aren't womens they are female animals there is a difference

So they're incestuous mother/daughter lizard clones?

Fuck off Sup Forums you have your own board
Srsly Sup Forums gets worse and worse since Sup Forums comes here more often.

you're part of the problem buddy

SAVING THREAD WITH ALL OF MISSION HILL
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9iUKBjqIF8HbWdJelNMbnBVQm8

calm the fuck down.

Sup Forums sure turned into tumblr.

nothing beats turning lesbians in to cum dumpsters just to make them straight.

>srsly
Go back

NO i will not calm the fuck down
Why is it tumblr to ask for a little bit of decency that idiots like him don't talk stupid shit like this
No shitlords like this guy are the problem.Lesbians love each other the same way heterosexual people love each other. Fucking Sup Forums shit infested board

>shitlords
ok, now i know you are baiting.

I feel like most people are just being ironic/shitposting, but you never know. There are some really fucking stupid people.

Apparently, the part about the director casting his boyfriend in the lead comes from Teenagers From Outer Space

Why are you even replying? It's obvious bait.

I don't think it is, and I actually agree. People need to stop shitting up this board with Sup Forums talk.

i remember when normies didn't see Sup Forums as a contrarian board and come post here just to look edgy and cool,why i'm not surprised that newfags from Sup Forums are replying to this garbage?stormfront Sup Forums at least know how to spot a normie post.

Sup Forums unironically never liked trannies,lesbians and faggots,this is a degenerate site for degenerate people,not your "fuck society" hugbox.

man, why the fuck cant i download anything from google drive anymore?

I realize this is probably one of those cocksuckers responding to himself, but
>Sup Forums unironically never liked trannies,lesbians and faggots,this is a degenerate site for degenerate people
>never liked trannies,lesbians and faggots
>degenerate people
Shuh?

first time here?didn't you know Sup Forums is all about hypocrisy?
trannies,lesbians and faggots were degenerate,nowadays they are mainstream.

>shuh
yeah,first time.

Midnighter Apollo

Hello SJW, how is going your campaign to cleanse Sup Forums?
How many BBC praise threads you have created today's?

I can't wait until your infiltrated janitor mark my post and gets pruned.

Tell me Sup Forums are you literally shaking right now?

TWO Clone High references on Sup Forums at the same time? Are we living in the golden age?

That movie is hillarious
TOR-CHA!

Interesting, if true.

I uploaded this yesterday, it's a fan restoration that fixes problems with the DVDs, mainly licensed music being removed. It's the best version out there.
I have added an info file to the folder so people know what they're getting.

just downloaded everything.

thanks mate.

This

According to them, if they aren't loudly announced to be gay and very obviously about it

They can't be gay

Good gay character=They're from something I like
Bad gay character=They're from something I don't like

prove me wrong

>Lesbians love each other the same way heterosexual people love each other.

No they don't. Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence and the lowest amount of sex (None at all)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#Prevalence

> It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent)

>Lesbian and bisexual women have the most spousal abuse and least amount of sex
>Gay men have the most sex and lowest rate of domestic violence

Men love their partners and treat them well and have healthy sex lives

Women don't love their partners, are abusive, and are sexually attracted to the people they choose to be in a relationship with.

Gay love is the purest form of love

Their homosexuality was played up as gross and a joke. Especially when they make out.

That albino and Billy Quizboy

Sup Forums isn't coming here
Sup Forums went to Sup Forums
You can thank the media for pushing stories about gay characters, captain america being a nazi, and refugees.

>Their homosexuality was played up as gross and a joke. Especially when they make out.
which is why they are the best.

>Lesbians love each other the same way heterosexual people love each other. Fucking Sup Forums shit infested board
Hahahahahahahah
Anyone who unironically believes the "LOVE IS LOVE" shit has never seen an actual lesbian couple.

This is what people don't get. Sup Forums didn't "infiltrate" Sup Forums, it's just that lots of Sup Forums started paying attention to politics.

Oh, I agree. But they'd get railed for being "homophobic" these days.

Why the fuck are lesbian relationships so much more abusive? It's not like gays have this problem, it's just the lesbos. Are there any dykes here who could shed some light on this?

The traffic says otherwise. Unless you think the huge increase in traffic during Sup Forums-related events is just a coincidence.

The only good gay couple is a dead gay couple. Thank god for HIV

As said, a lot of people started going to Sup Forums. If you want to bitch about site infiltration don't forget that homestuck, frozen and SU generals made this board /tumblr/

I agree with this too.
I've browsed Sup Forums out of curiousity, and I'll say, for being primarily a bunch of right wing nut jobs with tin foil hats, they're pretty knowledgeable on how culture affects society.

What they're doing is pretty much a campaign to slowly convert culture on a grassroots level via Internet image boards like Sup Forums, Reddit, iFunny, etc.
First it'll hit the young, impressionable, and the weak minded 18-24 year old demographic who are just starting to develop a world view, it starts as subtle mentioning of terms, people, etc, which will cause the curious to seek answers, who Sup Forums is all too glad to supply.

This isn't to say that all young people are stupid and impressionable, but rather, it's a period when they're finding their place in the world.

thats cool and all but the traffic says that otherwise.

Because women are terrible people who view other people as objects to be used for their own needs.

Gay men have the healthiest relationships because they see each other as equals and work together to make each other happy.

It's another version of the chanology garbage. Just a bunch of cunts trying to use Sup Forums as some kind of sekrit we are legion club instead of for fun and discussion. You can see this by how much the culture of the website has changed as Sup Forums has gotten bigger.

The homosexuality was not played as a joke or gross. What was played up was the fact that Wally was a skinny, nebbish old man with pedo facial hair and thick glasses while Gus was a gruff loveable fat idiot.
The homosexuality wasn't the joke, the very real appearances and personalities of the two men in the couple was.

Because women are used to getting whatever they want from their partner and that's hard to balance out when your partner is another woman

What's the age range of the average tumblr user?

All the gullible and impressionable young people are buying into the "muh identity politics, intersectional feminism, and non-binary gender identity" bullshit that being forced down their throat by literally every institution in power.

Lesbians also love each other while having the highest rate of domestic violence of any type of relationship

two sides of the same coin at this point

It really has, I've been actively trying to avoid Sup Forums recently because of all of it.

I figure like, 14-28, I figured there are two main groups, the school kids and young adults

It was a joke. Whenever they made out the show clearly wanted it to look gross.

Men aren't supposed to hit women. It sounds so simple but imagine how many billions of incidents are avoided because men believe it.

Loud House is the only cartoon that does LGBT characters right.

Go away Bill

>08 fags
when will they realize the 17 adaptation is better?

daddy

TLDR, Sup Forums is a weaponized anonymous board created by chaos cultists used to fulfill some kind of agenda.
i'm not impressed.

He's half right. What he doesn't understand is while most people in Sup Forums are legitimately prejudiced people many who partake in the "cultist" aspect are just dumb memer's who want to get in on the joke. When Sup Forums "attacked" Shia a large amount of people who did aren't even people who regularly browsed Sup Forums but did it because they thought it'd be funny.

Sup Forums isn't a cult it's Sup Forums 2.0 and it's become Sup Forums because for the very first time in American history, conservatism has become the new counter culture. So now we have this weird place that is filled with legitimate racists and filled with dumb kids who want to fuck with the system. The best way to destroy it? Stop giving it attention and taking it seriously. They survive of bait and shitposting and the number one rule that nobody ever follows is to not take the bait.

anyone that browse Sup Forums regularly can spot a Sup Forums post,people that reply are the "outsiders" or newfags.
they are the easiest shitposters to spot,ALL of their post is filled with at least 2 things
>cuck
>shillary
>gay,tranny,black insults
>TRUMP
>"you support Jew devs"
and much more.

Yeah because trap threads weren't a daily thing.

who need threads when the whole western society is accepting them to some degree?
but you can't see that since you hardly get out of house.

Pointing out that trannies are mentally ill or that Islam is a bad ideology doesn't mean I'm a Sup Forumsfag

The fact that any disagreement with the narrative being pushed by the establishment gets people labelled as nazis is the biggest problem. Thinking that feminists putting on muslim head coverings in protest is retarded doesn't make someone literally Hitler.

When you label everyone that doesn't agree with you 100% a nazi, you end up alienating and pushing away everyone, including people who agree with you on 90% of the issues.

There's a difference between a thread for niche fetishists, and tranny shit being pushed by every major media outlet 24/7 and lobbying for legislation to mandate people play along with the delusions of the severely mentally ill.

Someone beating off to Bailey Jay isn't the same as making Chris-Chan's preferred pronoun enforced by law.

Extreme leftism is just as dangerous as extreme rightism.

We need extreme Sup Forumsism

Even worse, when you call people Nazis who aren't actually Nazis, you break the overton window and allow actual Nazis to make leeway. Why do you think white nationalist groups are starting to gain traction in America for the first time in years? It's because the left, in all its paranoia, has taken to demonizing white people and bashing their heads in because they think it'll guarantee that no fascist group will ever prop up again, when in reality it does exactly the opposite. White people start to use identity politics as a self defense mechanism after constantly being attacked and singled out, and this in turn leads to the alt-right and Nazism.

So congratulations, liberals. By repeatedly whining about nonexistent Nazis, you've managed to create actual Nazis. Hope you're happy that you've permanently ruined American race relations beyond repair and set the grounds for a future civil war.

WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE

pretty much

Fuck off, this is Sup Forums!
We dont like fucking degenerate people,
Get back to Tumblr, lesbians are the problem

Apollo and Midnighter are pretty cool too, Wally and Gus are more like a mature gay couple

Wait, so liberals are responsible for creating racists and racists aren't responsible for creating any negative aspect anywhere?

They're only racists because you turned them into racists, friendo.

I love this logic. I don't have to be responsible for anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=_KCUSGMHPNg
>Tfw no responsibility

Thanks user!, you are a fucking champion...The dvd are pure garbage, you restore Sup Forums

Ever think that maybe if you didn't bash white people so much, then they wouldn't have a reason to become racist? A lot of white nationalists aren't even really racists; they're just trying to protect their OWN race, like, say, BLM. From shitheads like you.

White race =/= race
Nothing to protect there.
studies show that a diverse environment and a 50% staff made out of women will increase productivity.
Gladly women noticed that and go for black guys more often

don't thank me, thank you're objectively wrong and not even in a casually speaking way. you are literally reciprocal-Sup Forums on a graphic novel and slideshow information fileserver interface

Bless you user

I truly hate lesbians. Both in media and real life.

didn't get hugs from mommy mh?

No, promoting sexual perversion and degeneracy as normal and acceptable is not valid under any scenario.

Fags are disgusting

>and the lowest amount of sex (None at all)
u
wot
m8

i remember when they used to air mission hill back were i live, it was pretty fun

lol whats up with all these tumblr fags at Sup Forums

Wow i bet no one ever invites you to do anything.

i have an aunt thats gay. she is black. i like her more than my aunt.

my brother is gay too. i wish he was a little more stereotypical because his place is normally trashy.

never had a gay bother me in real life, just some meandering shit online. nothing to hate over all gays

now feminists, those pseudo self titled "fourth" wave ones, are fucking the worst. they are hypocrites

pretty sure that's the ghost of Elliot Rodger