Are women biologically incapable of not inserting themselves in everything they do?

Are women biologically incapable of not inserting themselves in everything they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5eWzBme48
fanfiction.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man Sup Forums has been particularly bad the past few days. Why don't you go read some comics you enjoy OP?

No. You just don't notice when they don't because then it's a normal story and you have nothing to complain about.

>mfw

Someone posted that tumblr comic on Sup Forums recently which was just some womans self insert for 100 pages.

Also if women aren't self inserting, they're picturing themselves perfect little Mary Sues like Wonder Woman who do nothing wrong, rather than flawed but realistic ones like Peggy Hill

An user here explained it in a pretty interesting way. When a man sees a picture of a human, they just see a picture. They dont feel threatened when they Goku training and getting /fit/.

When women see a picture of a human, they see a human. Which is why they get so assmad and threatened when they see better looking women in the media.

whoa now look at this fag

>Give Wonder Woman pants - I can't relate to a woman who exposes her perfect, non fat thighs!
>Make Wonder Woman black - I can't relate to her unless she's black!

And on

And on

She's just a shitty artist. A lot of shitty artists or new artists tend to draw faces that look more like their own, and focus on hair that is similar to theirs because they understand the shape better and have easy reference.

She's a shitty artist who can only draw one face, and it's a terrible face, and makes the character ugly on purpose for shitty reasons.

But you op, you're a fucking idiot reaching. Fuck off.

>only women do this
>all women do this
>there are no good writers who are women
>there are no men who make shitty self inserts

This is where you're a fucking idiot with an agenda. Fuck off Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5eWzBme48

>Someone got payed to draw this.

>Self-insertion
Same thing with user shit

... this'll do.

and..? OP's still a faggot with an agenda.

I really can't get over how bad the Squirrel Girl comic is, this horrible mix of cringey writing, ugly character designs and terrible art. It's unfortunate that an artist as terrible as her gets a comic from a big publisher and people millions of times more talented than her have to struggle with no recognition.

Self-inserts tend to be great characters. Prove me wrong.

Squirrel Girl is a bad character regardless of who's writing her

>Man Sup Forums has been particularly bad the past few days
wierd, i had the opposite experience
its almost like
almost like there is a site you could go to if you hate humanity and take pleasure on dscriminating people without even allowing them the freedom of talking back
and its almost like those people arent imposing their ways here anymore

>there are no good writers who are women
*there are no good women comic writers

Shut the fuck up Sup Forums. This is a cartoons and comics board not a fucking edgelord bullshit board.

take a wild guess

>Shut the fuck up Sup Forums
into the tumblr it goes

I actually have to agree. Obviously Mary Sues will always be a shit, but a character based on yourself can be pretty good if the author is aware of their flaws, their personality, etc. I don't see it as being any different than basing a character off of someone you know.

is this official???

*there are no good comic writers.
*most are mediocre at best compared to any other media.
*if they were any better they would be writting something other than comics.

yeah its called an echo chamber

Behold the future of diversity hires.

>ayn rand
>a good writer
at least post a pic of virginia woolf or something.

>whats your excuse
ummmmhhh
sweety i have 4 cats
whats yours?

Post an example of a good female writer, then.

I would disagree with you but that cat looks like a badass.

>virginia woolf
well i never read anything from her but i heard from my friends and people who write in magazines that she is a terrible writer and everything she makes is some crappy self insert fantasy

Christine Weston Chandler

Really? To me it looks like he got into the catnip stash.

It looks literally nothing like her. Are you brain damaged? Have you seen a doctor, user? You know, in some cases the inability to differentiate between faces or recognize basic details of human facial anatomy are signs of extreme ends of the autistic spectrum. there are people out there who are willing to help integrate you into real society, user. you don't have to suffer alone.

He's high as fuck and sick of your shit and probably a better artist/writer than this squirrel girl hipster nudyke

fanfiction.net/

There was an article I read a few years ago when LEGO was coming out with their "LEGO for girls" sets. Apparently in their study they found that girls generally self-insert in games they play where as boys tend to see themselves as the narrator. So that's why they introduced those slimmer LEGO girl pieces because the girls didn't like inserting on blocky "ugly" pieces.

>well i never read anything from her
then you should just stop right there

Yeah autism therapy is so advanced now it can get you hired at Marvel!

yes, im getting help to integrate into the real society so we can all suffer together as we speak

I hate feminism and marvel and I'm a guy but i like this art, wtf is wrong with me?

just wait a minute i-
Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt" Sarcasm may employ ambivalence although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic
oh, ok but what if-
Irony, in its broadest sense, is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or event in which what appears, on the surface, to be the case, differs radically from what is actually the case

Why would she think other women would identity with the ugly POS that is Squirrel Girl.

Irony doesn't translate well online. Sorry m8

>Irony doesn't translate well online
what did you mean by this?

She doesn't, I'm suggesting since she's writing the comic she could be the one inserting as squirrel girl.

>They dont feel threatened when they Goku training and getting /fit/.
Heh, if anything men actually get inspired by this type of shit.
Gyms are full of guys just wanting to rise their power levels.

You can disagree because it's obvious hyperbole, but I'm mainly questioning where that user's standards came from. A shit writer? In comics? Whatever will we do. There has never been one of those before. We have such standards for writing in this media.

>Sup Forums loses an argument.jpg

i wanna lift with that guy!

She's cuter than I expected.

Raise your standards m8

he meant the writer not the fugly faces she draws. She's not bad looking at all. Mainly she just has really boring hair.

I don't know, why do men?

Really? Because I've mostly seen a bunch of thinly veiled political threads and overexaggerated not muh reactions to comics stories that happened literally years ago (like these Otto Spider-Man midget threads, wut).

Rob is the one artist who will make me unsubscribe from a series the moment I see his name on it. His work is just jarringly bad

F

Short hair best hair

Never heard of Terry Long have you

he said good!

Good short hair is best. That hair in the first pic is just boring. It's boring on guys and it's boring on girls. It's a "I don't want to be bothered to spend more time on my hair than I do brushing my teeth" cut.

t. orbiters that fell for a lesbian

>short hair = lesbian
What is this 1995?

yes, lets persecute a sector of the userbase while letting the other get away with anything
what could possibly go wromg?

It's literally the current year, user. And in it, if a woman is even slightly butch she must obviously be a lesbian and possible a transman.

You picked the worst picture to inspire me to lift

It's current year +2, user.

So does that mean girls with half their head shaved must be bi?

It doesn't work on fat faces. That's why we invented long hair, so that ugly women could hide behind it.

>An user here explained it in a pretty interesting way.

Found the screenshot for it.

>Why don't you go read some comics you enjoy OP?
>Sup Forums
>enjoying things

where do you think you are?

that's Sup Forumss thing

>cuk
>cuk
>suk

and Sup Forums and Sup Forums and nearly every other board on this site desu

Pretty sure Sup Forumsmblr.

No that's just what people form Sup Forums tell themselves so they don't feel as ostracized when people tell them to fuck off with their bullshit.

I'll take today's tumblr over Sup Forums and Sup Forums any day. The bullshit fandom drama and social justice crap is just an ignored background buzz these days and the art and memes are better.

Meanwhile Sup Forums has just become a parody of itself, like a flanderized character, and Sup Forums starting actually believing their own hype.

Is this post a joke

what the fuck does that even mean? Have you fucking seen how many threads we get daily that are just thinly vailed Sup Forums vomit whining about blacks or jews or woman or SJW? How the fuck is being Sup Forums and Sup Forums adjacent tumblr?

Also nice trips satan

No. It's the grim reality you need to accept and stop clinging to the past.

Most women see themselves as the center of the universe it can never not be about them. case in point look at the photos their phones...

Well, squirrel girl's art IS Liefeld levels of bad

He thinks people here still give a crap about being called tumblr when Sup Forums and Sup Forums are so nauseating we'll take shrieking sjws over them.

>People don't know many female comic artists have that hair claiming it's expression, but it's really because it's easier to wash and dry for us lazy fucks to be able to spend more time on art.

Men Seek to surpass their limits, Women seek to lower every one else's....

user pls. No one is liefeld levels of bad. I hate her art too but that's just too low. She draws fugly faces that all look the same and does that old tumblr thing of purposefully ugly characters, but the rest of her art is at least ok. She can actually get anatomy that makes some kind of sense.

Too far user. You went too far.

Let her go user.

wtf? I hate women now

Are men biologically incapable of not inserting themselves in everything they do?

>bunch of thinly veiled political threads

Because comics have become thinly veiled political garbage

No, they just don't feel the need to

>nearly everyone does it but because this user hates women men don't share any faults with them.

>have become
bitch it was always the case

even fucking illuminated manuscripts were all "I'ma draw the bishop with goat legs eating a turkey made of shit b/c this administration fucking sucks"

>things have always been this shitty
say people from shittier boards who come to this one to shit things up. People who have no idea what things are like before they show up.

I'm beginning to think that you only started this thread so that when people gave you a negative response you could immediately post this reaction image.

still better than the constant thinly veiled anime and "would x win against Goku/one punch/jojo" threads

maybe?

Yes.

Men are wired to work to achieve things for the community, even if it's in their personal detriment.

Women are wired to achieve personal status within groups, so it has to be about them.