en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
youtube.com/watch?v=LBv6-XORcLg
youtube.com/watch?v=TTOla3TyfqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that your mother sucks cocks in hell.

that he's a fucking idiot?

>And I'm the retard?

Yes

It's almost like fossils are more likely to occur based on location, which will bias the species that can be fossilized, and many modern animals lack the structural integrity to become one, therefore one can believe that many extinct animals also lacked that structural integrity.

How does finding several duplicates of each found species lead him to disbelieve in evolution, anyway? I'm finding myself unable to make the mental leap.

Is it that he thinks there aren't enough unique species for some reason? How many would be enough? Do you need a billion different species per billion fossils?

this is the present and eventually the future, militant ignorance and anti-intellectualism

>makes completely irrelevant and senseless analogy
>calls others retards because they don't follow his abortion of logic

He'd fit right in on Sup Forums.

Analogies are what people who lack the ability to convey or understand difficult ideas use to sound like they understand them.

You can already see the effects on this very board. There's rampant christfaggotry at every opportunity and atheism is no longer socially acceptable.

Jesus Christ this is as cringey a strawman as those shitty tranny comics. Literal fucking horseshoe, not even memeing.

I did not need a web comic this fucking dumb in my life.

>BILLIONS of fossils but only 250,000 species
>~4000 fossils per species

And...?

Okay, I think his point is that if evolution were real, there would be a steady rate of fossils new species being discovered since new species are contantly evolving. I dunno, arguing against evolution with a Yu-Gi-oh metaphor is too damn retarded.

Don't you see? These fossils can be classified into distinct species, and we continue to find more examples of these distinct species every year. It's just like Yu-Gi-oh! cards!

You'd think this would be the final nail in the evolutionary theory's coffin, but I suppose some people just can't help being retards...

he's basically trying to refute "evolution" by pointing out that you only find the same things over and over again, but never the "missing links" between them. He's just using yu-gi-oh cards to point it out.

it's not as retarded an argument as people like to say it is, because Evolution-theory puts a HEAVY emphasis on things changing from one to the other, and the lack of noticeable changes over time when it comes to the fossil record is glaring.

that being said there's been enough evolution tracked in some species in real life to prove its a viable theory. So this guy is retarded...but mostly because he's been presented with retarded arguments.

>the lack of noticeable changes over time when it comes to the fossil record is glaring.
What about the uncommonly good records of the evolution of horses and whales?

Except that's not how evolution works. It's random mutations that build up over time until a new species is made, because the offspring can no longer breed with the original species.

It's not like one day a monkey crapped out a human, it doesn't work like that.

>it's not as retarded an argument as people like to say it is, because Evolution-theory puts a HEAVY emphasis on things changing from one to the other, and the lack of noticeable changes over time when it comes to the fossil record is glaring.

Sup Forums really needs to stop being nice to christfags. It's not okay for them to post here. It leads to shit like this.

>but never the "missing links" between them.

But we found plenty of transitional fossils. They even got a list on Wikipedia, which anyone can find via google.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

Something something something what is Pakicetus, Ambulocetus, Basilosaurus and Dorudon

The argument is that there's not enough fossils of the mutated in-betweens, like a skeleton that looks kind of like a monkey and kind of like a human.

that for evolution to be real there should be infinite species of only one member each

also if you go to a graveyard and start digging you will discover that there are only duplicate humans, making humanity a lie

Australopithecus?

>like a skeleton that looks kind of like a monkey and kind of like a human.
Isn't that what the Australopithicus is? Kind of like a chimp, kind of like a human?

we have those though. homo erectus, homo habilis, sahelanthropus, orrorin, and a few other in-between those in-betweens

>it's not as retarded an argument as people like to say it is

Yes it fucking is. Kill yourself brainlet.

This thread brings back memories of when I tried to explain evolution to a retarded Texan who refused to believe in "macro evolution" but claimed to totally believe in "micro evolution".

He's still the dumbest motherfucker I've ever met and he's doing political work, got to meet John McCain and shit.

>efused to believe in "macro evolution" but claimed to totally believe in "micro evolution".
But how? Aren't those basically the same thing, just at different time scales?

>that being said there's been enough evolution tracked in some species in real life to prove its a viable theory.
Like those lizards that were relocated as a test. Only took 36 years for 10 lizards to become a new species.
youtube.com/watch?v=LBv6-XORcLg

He'd obviously heard the terms somewhere and thought it'd be the perfect way to explain away the fact that we've witnessed evolution in action. Wolves turning into dogs that are then turned into different breeds, or our tests of fruitflies, that's micro evolution. It obviously happens and so he can't refute it. But one species turning into another species? That's macro evolution and impossible, letting him feel safe in knowing that man didn't evolve from an ape-like ancestor.

Dude was thick as shit and the fact that he actually managed to get into politics thanks to being a veteran fills me with dread.

There are at least a dozen of those.

I didn't say the argument was correct, I'm just explaining it for everyone's understanding.

Evolution isn't real because there's no crocaduck.

We understand the point the comic is trying to make, we're just pointing out that it's a genuinely ignorant one, unaware of scientific discoveries and the very basis of what evolution is.

Oh man, I remember this webcomic. Is it still alive?

Prime example of .

We have found NUMEROUS "missing links" (or rather, transitional species)

The problem is that every time such a species is found, morons will just act like 2 new missing links appeared between the original 2 species and the newfound one, ad infinitum

Correct. The distinction between "micro" and "macro" evolution is non-existent and thought up by denialists

No, the artist deleted it and the elephant/donkey one and went on to work for DC and Marvel

He's a pretty good artist so it's a shame he's so fucking stupid

It's funny because Sup Forumstards would be the first to autistically screech about liberal politics in comics but here's a conservative saying "please don't autistically screech about my forced politics in comics"

But did you find the missing links between those found links? Checkmate evilutionists

youtube.com/watch?v=TTOla3TyfqQ

it's missing the last part of the joke where the screen is wiiiiiiiiiide and for every new fossil/whatever that farnsworth names the monkey says "but what about the one between that one and this old one????" and then farnsworth names another one and so on and forth.

>blowjobs

Micro-evolution's stuff like sickle-cell disease or penicilin-immunities in E-coli colonies. It's specific expressions of common genes within certain limited populations that might eventually lead to them branching off if enviromental pressure's kept up long enough.

This
/thread/

Debatable, but still completely misunderstood and misused by creationists. The evolution of humans would still be a case of microevolution.

nevermind i suck cocks