Why is this allowed?

>Batman's suit has gone through a million changes over the years, becoming darker and stronger
>But the boy blunder still wears this stupid ass cloth getup that wouldn't even soften a punch and assaults the eyes with its buffoonery

How has DC not tried to amend this travesty?

because nobody cares about Robin

Do you even read comics?

>How has DC not tried to amend this travesty?
They've been putting pants on Robin for years, idiot.

I miss the original Robin costume... It was cute and hot. (If only Damien could've wear it)

batman needs to give the bad guys SOMETHING to shoot at

>"I haven't read Batman comics since the 80's": The post

They change that suit all the damn time.
The only time it looks like that is when its worn by Dick and Carrie. And even then, only really the early years of Dick.

>I haven't read Batman comics
ftfy

Best Robin suit was Tim's. Fight me.

A robin doesn't induce fear like a bat would, criminals would be a lot more afraid of Batman if his sidekick represented a more terrifying animal than a cute bird
Batman should have slapped Dick the moment he wanted to be a robin

It's still red and yellow and made of cloth, though. I don't see Batman wearing blue or having chalk white eyebrows any more.

If you honestly have a problem with Robin's color scheme you can fuck right off.

"If you have a problem with Batman's color scheme you can fuck right off" - You, reading The Dark Knight Returns, circa 1986

A robin has red colors. All of batmans old costume exist.

Only adam wests was cartoony, in the comics the outlines was just to make the face come out.

The costume you shown is wests only. Garbage bag mask and no white eyes.

The material is the same as the batsuit's now, you're just being blatantly false.

The whole point of Robin's costume in-universe was Dick chose brighter colors both for personality reasons and to evoke his old circus act.

Carmine is closes to wests but necrr had that tv belt or open eyes.

The color black was chosed to look like golden age batman and the cartoon.

Earth 2 batman never adopted the oval but later anything neal adams like was. Long ears etc.

>made of cloth
I don't know what the hell you want. For it to be a shitty tacticool design like the Arkhamverse Robin, or nu52 Red Robin?

Even Golden Age Batman and Robin wore bulletproof armor under their cloth costumes.

Op will cry soon.