Dr Kelp isn't even on the fucking menu. What was that guy talking about?

Dr Kelp isn't even on the fucking menu. What was that guy talking about?

It's a brand of soda, you moron.

>50 cents for sauce

Which evidently the Krusty Krab doesn't have, since it's not on the menu. So I'll ask again, what was he ordering?

goddamn those are good prices for fast food fuck

even goddamn taco bell's stuff is like base minimum $2.50

What the fuck could "Golden Loaf" be?

>1.25 for a burger
Immersion broken for Krabs being a money grubbing Jew

Do I want to know what "Sailor's Surprise" is?

fucking retard

>footlong sailor's suprise golden loaf

Triple Patty Supreme isn't on the menu either

>w/ sauce

Yeah, I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

>Dr kelp isn't on the menu
>diet Dr kelp isn't on the menu
>reeeeee but what about this completely unrelated thing with a different name?

Could be worse
it's clearly an off the menu item

They also didn't have any pizza before he ordered one.

Open your mouth and close your eyes.

Surprise! It's actually a fishhook! Enjoy your new life as canned tuna!

>go to a mcdonalds
>they have a listing for prices of soda
>"EXCUSE ME, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THE PRICE LISTED OF DR PEPPER?"
>"Oh sir, right there is the price of soda, and dr pe-"
>"I FUCKING SAID DR PEPPER, LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER"

>yfw the irrational customer trope's logic is playing out right before our eyes

If it's not listed on the menu, how the fuck does he know they have it? Especially since he ordered over the phone.

How does a regular customer know that a generic fast food restaurant has a common flavor of soda?

Maybe he's psychic?

>TFW McDonalds does this now

It's because sauce costs money. I miss the days when you could just stockpile sauce but the times have changed.

This is all Mr. Krabs fault for not writing down Soda on the list for Spongebob and Squidward

>9 piece nugget
Where the fuck do you live?

>there's like 40,000 brands of soda
>let me list them one by one to see whether or not you have them
>boy this would be so much easier if you just wrote what sodas you have on the fucking menu

For Mr. Krabs being a greedy cunt, these prices are pretty good
I'd eat here

>kelp rings
>kelp shake

Isn't that like having an onion shake?

Neither is fucking pizza

How would a fry cook even know how to cook a pizza?

He burnt my shake.

>40,000 brands

Yeah sure. There are usually only pepsi products or coke products, with 2-3 other brands tops.

Most people with more than 2 brain cells to rub together can remember them. OR you ask for one and the restaurant says "sorry, we only have X" and you go on with your day instead of being so autistic about it

Once you read the menu and see Jolly Roger, you EXACTLY what Seaman's Surprise is.

Krabs just made the pizza in the spot with some

>let me list them one by one to see whether or not you have them
If you go to a McDonalds and ask for any soda, they just give you a cup. Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, HI-C orange juice, diet coke, or that blue Hawaiian drank. Literally they just give you a cup representing the size you want and you fill it yourself.

>I'll get a Kelp Cola
>We only have Dr. Kelp or Kelpsi sir
>Ok I'll get a Dr. Kelp
>You got it... barncle head

With some krabby patties

No Kelp rings is fried strawberries. Kelp shake is strawberries in idk frozen Sea Cow milk. Dr Kelp is strawberry soda.

To be fair, Dr. Pepper is actually a separate entity from Coke or Pepsi and it's not uncommon to find it in machines that have either. Not only that, whether a Diet variation of a soda is available is kind of a crapshoot based on the place. A place that has Coke, for example, surely will have Diet Coke as well, but not necessarily Sprite Zero or Diet Dr. Pepper.

We serve food here sir

>Where the fuck do you live?
he's in Britain(or maybe Ireland), that's how they do sizes there, the presence of a Curry dipping sauce is another dead giveaway

Hence the lack of Hunny as well.

Niggas, pizza isn't even on the menu. Did you even watch the episode?

Do you fucking live in the real world? Seafoam is probably the brand like Coke, so you can expect they have common Seafoam products. Most restaurants only have the brand on their menu, if that.

A loaf of bread that can turn inanimate objects into living things.

>1999 food prices : (

Don't forget this is over a decade ago now. Prices have skyrocketed.

The $1 menu at McDonalds used to be an actual menu and not the "Value" menu it is now.
And Taco Bell soft tacos used to be $0.79 a piece not $1.19

Deep fried loaf of bread

Pancakes.

lot of fast food joints used to sell them. The sauce is syrup.

You think Krabs only has one drink?

every fucking place around me has one of those "freestyle machines" with 30 dozen options but only 1 dispenser so I have to wait 20mins to get a drink while some weirdo gets his coke-grape fanta-sprite-root beer-powerade mix tastes in then dumps it out to start all over