Capeshit Blackwashing

I don't like this shit. Do I have any power to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes if you write a manifesto about it then hang yourself it will really get the ball rolling.
Do it for the security of the future for white children.

No, all you can do is watch as all the woman who would never have sex with you get BLACKED

>mad user on Sup Forums
>having ANY kind of power

LOL choose one

Hi , yes can i ask a question?

>who is the President of the United States

Don't worry, we will never see this in comics, the only exception is Nick Fury Jr but look at him... his comic is already a failure in the third issue and still remains in the shadow of his father, ironic because he is a character who would have had a future as Marcus Johnson.

>Do I have any power to stop it?
You do, and with only three easy steps!

Step 1: Get a gun.
Step 2: Place barrel of gun in your mouth.
Step 3: Pull the trigger.

Complete this simple process, and all your woes will disappear in an instant!

And orange moron who doesn't complain about comicbook movies on Sup Forums

Why does everyone hate white people so much?

Don't watch ( pay ) for these shit movies/tv shows and comics.

>douché
Good point

That we know.

Other people will.

Who fucking cares? If it's attractive, what does it matter?

>If it's attractive
What if it isn't.?

We would know by now, Trump is incapable of shutting up, if he was so triggered as user here by a comicbook movie, he would have posted a million tweets about it by now

Some Russian puppet that can't even ban Muslims are build walls 7 months in

Ignore it and buy something that fits your preferences.

But something tells me you wouldn't and would rather waste everyone's time with your butthurt and complain about something just to get (You)'s and attention.

There's nothing to do but radicalize. Not even the counter culture anonymous image board shithole of the internet likes white people. We are despised and hated everywhere by everyone. Go underground and grow stronger.

We just hate whiny Sup Forumstards

but it's not attractive.

This Place is called Sup Forumsmblr for a reason you know

>muh Russia
Can this retarded meme end?

I second this OP.

never ever conservaturd

It's not a meme, it's truth.

Regular whites are cool. Sup Forumsasks like you need to die.

>No, all you can do is watch as all the woman who would never have sex with you get BLACKED
>the only thing happening recently is white female characters getting turned into black women who are love interests for white heroes
I'm a filthy degenerate, so I'm into this kind of thing. My only problem is they're still too light. Need to be blacker.

No way that's real

Then again, he was right, and I remember him bitching about Arnold having worse ratings for that stupid reality show

Still, kinda feel sorry for you Murikans

White Valkyrie isnt even real so its better this way

considering trump is literally getting all those things accomplished and the russian story has so little legitimate evidence that even /x/ ignores it...

No. these morons obviously live in their own world. we're actually experiencing a merging of two realities for reasons unknown.
blame the outsiders.

>nice obedient dumb white people goooood
>noncomplacent frustrated white people baaaaad

*Sup Forumsacks

> checks fbi investigation status
No

Someone who was born into wealth and lies about everything?

He's not building a wall retard. If he really wanted to curb illegal immigration he'd make a federal law that fucks employers for hiring illegals.

A wall won't do shit.

>nice obedient dumb white people goooood
>noncomplacent frustrated white people baaaaad
Well, yeah. That's how it works. Look at black people. Look at the asians. Why are they the model minority. Because we threw the nips in camps and they went "eh, no worries friend."

Replace whites with blacks in your post and see how much hate comes out you.

>even /x/ ignores it
Because it's not a stupid conspiracy theory, it's just a fact.

No worse than Emma Frog or Alicia Vikander or the fridge who played Harley Quinn or the balding man who played Jean Grey in Apocalypse. White women are a meme.

>someone doesn't believe the narrative must be le conservitard xD
Fuck off.
No solid evidence supporting it.
>muh FBI

Not him, I wasn't want to say that Asians are a race full of house niggers. Blacks garner more respect than them because they don't cuck up as much as the Asians do.

No. Stop being a little bitch about it.

Don't buy it

>why do people hate whiney little bitches like me

Fixed for you

No one. The office was abandoned after the previous President's term was up and some delusional orange mental patient showed up and for some reason they've been too scared to remove him while they entertain his delusions that he's actually doing something

They garner "respect," but it's clear which kind of personality people prefer when making generalizations about race. Angry Black Man has been a thing for centuries. Assimilating Asian has been one since about the end of WWII, if not before. The whole point is no one fucking likes ramble rousers, because most people just want to keep their heads down and get on with life. You rock the boat, who knows what's going to spill overboard or splash onto deck. Better to just work with what you have.

>fragile white turboautists whining and getting triggered

lol I hope they make more minority hires

Nah I just hate you. If all your anger can summon is impotent rage about cartoon characters then you're useless.

>being this assmad

Look we all had to deal with you people pissing yourselves over the World's Blandest Black Man while he bombed the shit out of Yemen and helped take Mitt Romney's health plan nationwide because apparently that's antiwhite communism now, you can deal with a few years of liberals wetting their diapers over Donnie Boy.

What exactly is so Sup Forums about Op's post?

Whining about nothing is usually an indicator of Sup Forums

Literally the only reason I'm mad about this is if it was another culture, even filtered through the marvel universe's take on it, that had one of their mythological figures race-swapped we'd see scores of articles about how evil that was from the "good" side

I want to live in a world where there are no double standards but that world is even more of a fantasy than Thor

>you people
Holy shit every time someone pokes fun at people pissing their pants over a president they're instantly accused of being from the opposite side.
Did it ever occur to you that people can have different opinions and not fit into your preconceived strawman?

Not even the fucking Vikings cared about their shit. Out of all the groups in Europe, the Vikings by far gave the least of amounts of shits about their own culture. As soon as they decided to settle down anywhere, they assimilated like crazy. There's no one actually left who has any legitimate claim to being mad about the change, and certainly not all those right-wing wiccans in prison.

You're not wrong about the larger point, though.

Isn't Raceswaping bad? It ruins the aperance of the character and makes him/her less regconizable to comic book fans. I'm not even trying to be political here. I'm a minority and even I think that that race swapping is bullshit. I bet you would lose your fucking shit if Storm was casted as a white male.

Why is it wrong to not like this? Any kind of dissent always brings out the Sup Forumsmblr defense force.

what

no you pathetic nut

>implying anybody outside of Sup Forums has any idea that site exists
>implying Sup Forums aren't the primary subscriber base

It's always black.
Why not asian or w/e?

I agree with you on Trump being most likely incapable of constructing that wall he wants. But the fact that you think he, as president, can pass legislation leads me to believe you're either an ignorant Europoor getting your kicks off of speculating, or your one of the hundred million jackoffs living in this country that has a strong opinion on how it should be run despite having no earthly idea how it is actually ran.

I feel like it used to be before blacks became more marketable, but I can't think of any examples.

Or Latino

For all the kvetching about black representation, Latinos are a higher percentage of the US population and they get jack shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4

That's true. Blacks, Gays and Trans people are OVER represented in the media while Latinos and Asians are under represented.

>Did it ever occur to you that people can have different opinions and not fit into your preconceived strawman?
Americans can't do that.

What you say is true, but at the same time, what he's saying is true as well.

The right was completely ass-mad for no real reason for the entirety of Obama's term. He was the most milk toast, white bread centrist that could've gotten into office.

Yet the Republicans acted like it was an apocalypse for eight solid years.

Now when the an actual Firebrand like Trump who is actively opposed to everything the federal government did in the last eight years, on the principle that "Obama did it", the right acts like the left is crazy for being a little upset.

>Trans people are OVER represented
I don't like trannies, but I think this isn't true

Not that it's a bad thing, mind you.

The irony of this post

>muh FBI
you're such a faggot dude lol

almonds activated

>The irony of this post
Nope, you faggots prove everyday on Sup Forums that pretty much every murican will always suck one party dick while seeing the other as the devil himself just like you.

"Libertarians" are 99% of the time conservatives like Alex Jones or the worst liberal fedora tippers

Or maybe they aren't that much good Latin or Asian actors that filled the requirement the role?

Yes. race swapping characters is almost always bad, with a few notable exceptions.

There's an incredibly breathtaking double standard at play here. Like you pointed out if Storm had been cast as a white person even once these same people ridiculing OP would be throwing a shitstorm on some tumblr blog or reddit thread. Its the very definition of hypocrisy.

More than that, its also the laziest bullshit attempt at diversity ever. All these people who applaud Hollywood for sticking a minority in a white role rather than, i don't know, come up with interesting black character is fucking pathetic.

Sweet hateboner, bro!

That sounds like the excuse tech companies give for why they don't hire more non-whites

Not very PC, bro

But people do want more Asian, we're getting a Mulan movie with nothing but Asians

We're just gonna have to wait it out.

>Yes. race swapping characters is almost always bad, with a few notable exceptions.

What do you consider the worst example of it and why was it bad?

>We only care about Latinos for the votes. You can get fucked in Hollywood.

Johnny Storm easily. It was just a ploy to visually set apart the F4ntastic movie from the older ones. Actor added nothing and didn't human torch at all.

Obviously DP2 and OP aren't out yet, but I doubt race changing a viking god and a hero famous for being pale just to generate buzz is going to result in any stand out performances.

I'll play fair and give you a few examples I actually like because the actor being black is secondary to what they bring to the character.

Idris Elba is good as Heimdall, he captures the silent guardian aspect really well, and generally fits the role. Furthermore he wasn't put front and center in the marketing like he was going to play anything other than a bit role.

SLJ as Nick Fury was also good. He was convincing as a non-powered human who could still tell Superheroes what to do without coming off as a total jackass.

Because you're a bunch of whiny faggots that complain about stupid shit on the internet.

>Very few movies are hiring for Latin or Asian actors
>therefore the market for them is small
>therefore there aren't many because of how few roles there are
>Therefore nobody hires latin or asian actors

Self perpetuating cycle.

They won't shut up about race.

>Sup Forumsmblr was a meme they said

No. But just wait. I'm sure the people who praise this stuff now will find some stupid, abstract political reasons to stop the trend later. Something bug-fuck crazy like "black casting for white roles is just a band-aid for a lack of reparations, so we'll protest the sellouts that take these table scraps until we see change". That's just how they operate.

he's building that fucking wall [spoilers]because he gets to pocket federal money for doing so you fucking faggot[/spoilers]

bitch about the man for being a con artist, a fraud, an ignoramus and an asshole, but ineffective he is not.

He'll have to come up with the money through the executive branch then.

And yes, he is ineffective by definition, his entire branch of government is understaffed because he's been more focused on kicking beehives and putting out fires than actually seeing to the role his office is supposed to play.

Oh, and he's continually stubbing his dick on a healthcare bill that won't pass short of a miracle.

Do you really think he was voted in cause of Sup Forums?

fpbp

Did you get mad because someone joked about your pasty skin on here? That or maybe your mayo sandwich didn't have enough fried baloney in it?

Lmao this

>fried baloney
What meme are you creating here?

No. Deal with it. Move on. No need for three of this thread every day.

Grow up and get over it.

She's not even playing Brunhilde.

He's right Op. It's the only way.

>someone calls out racist retard
>they are tumblr

>immediately fantasizes about nigger dick
Seek help, lad.

>someone addresses a forced trend in media
>they're a racist

Go back to you home land
>>r/Sup Forums