THIS IS NOT A PROPER SPIDERMAN FILM.

>No uncle Ben.
>No real MJ.
>Iron Suit Spiderman AI
>Tony Stark voice over during key scene heroic scene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy7Sli_O14E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean sure. But I'm honestly just sad I'll never be able to do that.

So you consider TASM more Spider-Man

it really /bugged/ me, I don't like the direction they went with it. It wasn't a bad movie but it's not really what I wanted from a spiderman film. I was expecting some high flying action set pieces especially since vulture was involved but we didn't get it

honestly the movie felt more to me like that movie star kid where he was just fucking around trying to make his suit cooperate

Im guessing once Peter gets his job at the Bugle we'll see more of that. Although I got to admit, its different seeing Peter having to deal with a suburban area trying to get around

I am actually glad they didnt do the uncle Ben story again.

To be fair, j think that was the point. He's only been a hero for like 8 months. Pretty sure the movies want to show his progress into gradually being more competent of a hero.

omg wtf Spidey isn't web swinging off of invisible floating buildings in the sky. #NotMySpiderman

>wanting to see uncle ben die again
>wanting to see mj will they will they not again

what happened to that scene from the trailers where iron man and spider-man swing by side by side?

That was kind of the whole thing about Civil War: he was already a hero, Uncle Ben is already dead, all that other shit has happened.
Homecoming was like Spiderman 2 (he's already a hero) but scaled back by 6 months.

I liked it, it wasn't like the Sam Raimi ones (The first two I consider classics) but it felt consistent and solid for the tone and period of experience it was going for.

This too, I welcomed the change of pace and the better balance between school, spidering and love-affairs...in that they seriously toned down the love affair shit

With great power comes... fuck you, I'm a teenager

bait and switch

Well there's always the next one in two years, and then the one two years after that...

Where in the end swings of previous Spidey films has this ever occurred?

i cant believe it took me this long to realise this was a homage to ASM #301

youtube.com/watch?v=iy7Sli_O14E

>no uncle ben
its implied in the movie
>no real mj
got me their
>iron suit Spider-Man ai
they wanted to come up with something original for Spider-Man
>tony stark voice over during key scene heroic scene
I don't know what scene you're talking about

*there

>we've seen the same thing two times already! show me something new!
>*they change things up*
>Hey! WTF! I wanted the same old thing!
Fucking make up your minds you god damned retards.

I miss the Tobey Maguire movies. The third one wasn't very good, but the first and second were amazing. Dafoe was an awesome goblin and Dunst made a great Mary Jane. Tobey came off like an actual nerd, too, which was so nice

Also the colortones and music in those movies were amazing. A fourth movie would've been great to wash away the shit known as Spiderman 3.

>tony stark voice over

when peter is trapped under the rubble, and is shouting for help

I forgot about the voice over. thanks

>no great power great responsibility
>instead, I IRON MAN, OF MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (tm), WILL GIVE YOU SOME OF MY WISDOM AND HELP YOU OVERCOME THIS OBSTACLE. MAKE SURE TO WATCH AVENGERS INFINITY WAR IN IMAX 3D IN 2018.

>>No uncle Ben.
Wasn't one of the big concerns that they would revisit Ben's death? Make up your mind people