AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Set Pictures

Iron Man's new suit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYa_iPi8nks
youtube.com/watch?v=gxkdS4TfGBo
collider.com/chris-evans-captain-america-contract-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Mister Doctor and Beyoncé hanging out in what appears to be the Battle of New York. Presumably via time travel shenanigans.

Nah Thanos blew up nyc.

Then they fight, because Marvel.

CGI stuff happening up in the sky.

And then we get a battle-damaged Banner using what appears to be the apology phone Cap sent Stark at the end of Civil War.

Also Stark's got a chestpiece again even though he got rid of his shrapnel.

>the Battle of New York. Presumably via time travel shenanigans.

>Not just New York being blown up again because it's Marvel and it's not New York in the Marvel universe unless half of it is a smoldering crater at all times

Scarlet Witchfu and her living vibrator enjoying a romantic dalliance in Scotland.

Which is cut short when Vision gets gimped the Black Order, who have reportedly been reinvented as Thanos' cybernetically-enhanced "children" like Gamora and Nebula.

And has to be rescued by his girlfriend. She's even wearing the same clothes.

>Stark's got a chestpiece again
Is he going full post-humanism finally?
>His suit-less run-in with Bucky has shaken him to his core so he's started building his suit into himself, so he's never without it, ever
>Avengers 4 has Stark uploading his contiousness to a computer, and ends with him sacrificing himself, while leaving the door open for Riri and Stark as an A.I.

I can see this

Another smooch session between Wanda and skinjob Vision.

EVEN AN ANDROID CAN CRY YOU DICK!

Corvus Glaive.

I bet it's a blue laser shooting up into the sky

Corvus and Proxima Midnight.

They'd never use new characters like riri in these films. There's nowhere near enough material,good material at that. If they're going that route he's probably going to go superior iron man.

Maybe a bit off topic, but if we ever get Mysterio in the MCU, I want him to literally just be a guy in a mo-cap suit. Like, that's his official costume. And the whole fishbowl imagery is entirely "movie magic", but in a post-Stark, slightly-upgraded tech universe like the MCU, that means holograms and shaped explosions and things like that.
I think that'd be pretty neat.

/ourguy/ Ant-Man running from the cops in a suburban neighborhood. Probably where his daughter lives.

Then Strange shows up to recruit him. Banner is apparently present when it happens.

So you mean The Gauntlet Mysterio then? Also you do know the fishbowl is supposed to be a fortune tellers ball right?

>Vision's human form looks exactly like Steve

Hmmm

When does Ant Man and The Wasp take place exactly?

The Ebony Maw stealing the Time Stone.

I dunno if it'd be time travel back to BoNY. NYC getting its' shit kicked in is just kind of a thing that tends to happen in the Marvel Universe.

And then rape ensues.

Looks like they've elected to ignore the stupid-ass decision to have him get the arc reactor removed in the first place. As they should.

Bits of an Asgardian church. The same place from Thor's vision from Weekend of Ultron.

Apparently Thor, Valkyrie, Rocket and Nick Fury (for some reason) all have scenes there.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYa_iPi8nks

Rocket stand-in at the church set.

What happened to the yellow gloves from the mid credit scene?

They got EXCELLENT taste in armor.

Spider-Man hanging around.

Stark, Spider-Man and Star-Lord on the set of what's presumably the big final battle of the movie at Thanos' home dimension.

It is pretty similar to that place from Stark's vision also from Age of Ultron.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkdS4TfGBo

So that's probably where the heroes will get majorly ass-kicked and have to fall back until the final movie.

God, he's getting old.

Hes hanging up the helmet after Infinity War and handing the reigns to Peter as main attraction. Im fairly certain Evans is tapping out too

Most actors have been spotted on that set, which adds credence to the theory it's where the decisive battle takes place.

Where's Mantis?

So, have they started filming Avengers 4 yet or still Infinity Wars?

Still IW.

Some concept art too.

Mad Titan's got mad gainz.

Thanos forging his power glove. And it's so bad.

Huh. Looks like Part 1 will be jammed pack.

>You're with Thanos!
>No, no, no!
>*concussive blasts them*

I'd bet money on it.

Evans outright confirmed he's done after IW

Stark's new Iron Legion, since homeboy literally don't learn.

I'm only now realizing that this means Bruce probably finds his way back to earth at the end of Ragnorok.

It's been ten years since the first Iron Man was filmed, user. It happens.

Superior Iron Man?

I mean either way he does have a hole in his chest, a gap like that doesn't just magically close up. He may as well stick a backup power supply i there.

I doubt it. With how packed the movie is I don't think they'll recycle the idea that everyone's butting head like the first Avengers movie.

>the MCU is so big they start retconning their own material

Nah, Thanos tears the stone out of his forehead. We can only hope Vision survives this. Unfortunately all signs point to him being a more expendable character who's easier to kill off, especially since resurrecting him wouldn't be too far fetched due to his origin as an AI.

You know, what's with people these days? They just seem to get older instead of younger.

After iw

Not every blond haired blue eyed man in the MCU is Captain America

>Tony ever learning from his mistakes
They're just making him more comic accurate

So it's safe to assume that Asgard doesn't get completely fucked during Thor 3?

Back in my day a man wasn't a man until he was 22 again. Sucking dick in a hotel for his coke dealer he borrowed money from to pay for a nightclub he took a lone out on.

>tfw you at first think this is how he'll actually look like

I hope he has a bigger role than in Civil War. Make him as genuinely integral to the plot someone without a stone can be please.

On a side note, while watching Homecoming my friend became very excited upon seeing the purple stone Peter took from the Vulture's crew. I had to remind him that we already saw the purple one in GotG and that they would have been vaporized the moment they touched the thing.

Still hot.

So, when do they film Ant-Man and Wasp if Rudd is on the IW set?

Kinda wish Spider-Man was always in the MCU so he could die in Infinity Wars. Spidey dying has always been great moments.

You know we're getting farmer Thanos ending, right?

The shot that ensure the billion dollar+ gross.

collider.com/chris-evans-captain-america-contract-future/

His contract is up, but he's still open to playing the character. Do you think Marvel will kill him off, or will they be willing to let him go a few more rounds?

I'm sure Spider-Man will die when Holland wants out. Though they're going to milk Holland for what he's worth for a long time. A movie every 2 years. Prepare for them to exhaust Spider-Man like never before.

I'm hoping they kill off someone. Marvel can't coast on these non-conflicts any longer.

They're planning on a five movie arc for him. Civil War was the first, Homecoming was the second, then there's two infinity war movies and then his second solo film. Do you expect them to kill him off after that (they have hinted at Miles), or do you think they'll let him go on into the next phase?

Vision is doomed, and I bet Hawkeye's days are numbered now that he has a family.

>hanging out in what appears to be the Battle of New York

I would never have assumed that

These cape films have a tendency to have street battles where cars get damaged and there's a lot of concrete and debris scattered about. Even Age of Ultron had one with the Hulkbuster fight. I think this is just another everyday pissing match

And Rener's arms are broken.

And what little info is out there about the movie.

>Directed by Joe & Anthony Russo ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Cinematography by Trent Opaloch ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Score by Alan Silvestri ("The Avengers").

>Jon Favreau ("Iron Man") and James Gunn ("Guardians of the Galaxy") as executive producers and creative consultants.

>Plot centers on the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy joining forces to prevent Thanos from assembling the Infinity Stones to conquer the Universe.

>Featured characters so far include Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, Nebula, Kraglin, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, Wong, Valkyrie, Nakia, Okoye, Loki, the Collector, the Black Order and Thanos.

>Rumored characters so far include Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan, Ned Leeds, Michelle Jones, Betty Ross and Secretary Thaddeus Ross.

>Peter Dinklage has reportedly been cast in an undisclosed pivotal role in the movie.

>Reported budget of roughly $500 million.

>Release date May 4, 2018.

>Standalone movie that also leads to the sequel slated for May 3, 2019.

I wouldnt have it any other way. Its great because Thanos actually learned something from the experience and is never punished for his actions

>Set one year after CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. The Avengers are fractured and have gone separated ways. Steve Rogers has abandoned the identity of Captain America and is searching for his place in the world, while Tony Stark has isolated himself from the world and is obsessively preparing Earth's defenses against another potential alien invasion. The movie revolves around them putting their differences aside and rebuilding the Avengers to stop Thanos.

>Set four years after GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2. The team members are older and more experienced, with Groot having reached adulthood. They've also become intergalactic authorities and because of this they don't get along with the Avengers at first when they breach into their territory. They'll be supporting characters and mostly provide comic relief.

>The two groups come together when Thanos deploys his army to retrieve the Infinity Stones scattered throughout the cosmos. They are led by Thanos' children, the Black Order, a cabal of cybernetically-enhanced intergalactic assassins led by Corvus Glaive, played Terry Notary. Gamora and Nebula were once members of the Black Order.

>Thanos is enamorated by the embodiment of Death and plans to use the Infinity Stones to reshape the universe in her honor, causing widespread destruction to "even the scale", as Thanos believes that the emergence of heroes across the cosmos has tipped the balance too far to the side of life. He can be viewed as the main character of the movie.

>dude say that to my face on the street not from up on a building and see what happens

Director of SHIELD. Make it happen.

>>D23 this weekend
>>Comic Con next weekend

We're going to get a flurry of news.

Holland is a young guy and Spidey has always been the centerpiece for Marvel so I doubt they would kill him off, just that it would be interesting. But five movies is a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Miles but at that point it would feel like another reboot.

Living in the shadow of your former is something that no cape film has tackled yet though and is a huge part of the comic universe so maybe.

How will her jerk off? Poor guy.

>Thor, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Nebula and Loki will have major roles in the movie alongside Rogers and Stark. Thor is hellbent on stopping Thanos after the events of THOR: RAGNAROK; Scarlet Witch has "personal stakes" in the mission and is the only one powerful enough to challenge Thanos; Winter Soldier will be seeking redemption and undergo a "heroic transformation"; Nebula will keep seeking revenge against Thanos; and Loki will be acting as Thanos' advisor in the war while pursuing an agenda of his own.

>The movie will revolve around character interactions. Notable ones include Rogers and Stark's strained partnership; Stark's newfound friendships with Doctor Strange and Spider-Man; Rogers' longstading friendships with Winter Soldier and Black Widow; and the romance between Scarlet Witch & Vision, plus the interactions between the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

>The movie will feature numerous new alien worlds and environments, leading up to a pivotal battle in Thanos' domain.

>Black Widow and Bruce Banner are apparently going to break up in the movie.

>There's a segment of Black Widow and Winter Soldier meeting Black Panther in Wakanda.

I highly doubt Miles will ever happen in this continuity, even with the Homecoming nod. Holland has a multi-picture deal and is probably set to be the next face of the MCU after RDJ hangs it up, not to mention MCU Peter has taken a Ganke stand in as his best friend, which was the only thing Miles really had in his book

>intergalactic authorities
>mostly provide comic relief

Raised my hopes and crushed them beautifully

Well, let's look at the Spider-Man plan.
- Spider-Man 2 and the start of Phase 4
- Spider-Man 3 and probably in Phase 4
- Spider-Man 4 and Peter starts college
, 2027, 2029 - Spider-Man 5 - 7 are through the college years.

On top of that, Spider-Man appearing in Avenger films.

You bet your asses the Spider-Man license will run dry.

damn, Mr. Doctor has some sweet Reebok sneakers

>>There's a segment of Black Widow and Winter Soldier meeting Black Panther in Wakanda.
You mean Steve. They've shown the chairs for Evens, ScarJo and what's Black Panther's actors name

He just said he wants to quit before the audience gets tired of him, which is probably the most honest he's ever been about the "quitting Iron Man" thing, which he';s said he'd do about sex or seven times now.

Most likely scenario, he'll become Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and play a Nick Fury-like role. That way, the suit can show up occasionally without RDJ showing his face, make a cameo within the universe here and there, and hot toys gets a nice payday once in awhile.

>and is obsessively preparing Earth's defenses against another potential alien invasion.

He didn't seem that way during Homecoming.

>They've also become intergalactic authorities and because of this they don't get along with the Avengers at first

In some ways I see this happening but I also imagine that Star Lord would be the type to geek out over the fact that Cap is alive and be really disappointed that he left earth right before it became cool.

>Carol Danvers,
welp

do we know who was cast?

literally just old concept art from AoU, dont mislead user

Something is standing behind Iron Man.
Get ready for an RDJ quip of "he's right behind me, isn't he?".

The job requires too much moral ambiguity for him. I could see him as The Man on the Wall

They're the Guardians, they pretty much exist to provide comic relief in their own movies.

>Phase 4
What in the christ can they do with the MCU after Infinity War?

This film is unreal to me for two reasons, how big they say it will be, and the fact that they will still have films after this when it looks like everything and the kitchen sink will be in these films.

Absorb FOX and do something with Galactus.
Disney is pretty much unstoppable at this point.