Can someone explain why there would be different races in a super advanced god magic race?

Can someone explain why there would be different races in a super advanced god magic race?

Earth x.

because you touch yourself at night

Tour mom does that for me.
Left your lunch money under your pillow btw.

Heimdall, Quake and Mordo get passes, because they were good.

>Can someone explain why there would be different races in a super advanced god magic race?

Because it's fiction. They require some bit of logic, but not all the time.

Shouts out to Tour's mom for taking one for the team and helping you not kill yourself.

Most of them aren't gods. Another hate coloureds thread.

Usa is the least whitest white nation.

Do you need to go to your safe space?

this is also disgusting

>why do fictional things not follow logic similar to the real world
The world may never know, user.

This is so degenerate

I don't know. You should go to Sup Forums and ask

Almost every time you see aliens in sci-fi, their planet has one race, one ethnicity, one culture, one religion, one language.

>they're the ones who won.

So where's Yinsen and Stane and the Mandarin and Sitwell and Winston

What possesses idiots to post shit like this? Fuck off and grow up you bitch

Some theoretical species which are advansed to the point of effective godhood you either run into:
or
something completly opposite since they would probably shape themselves ot their personal tastes.

>every board is pol now

Yeah, most of the examples in the image doesn't even match OP's question. lazy cunt.

white people are so degraded

Don't imply there's any logic to his statement, famiglia. We don't have any "super advanced god magic race[s]" upon which to build his argument, and most of his examples don't even fit the hypothesis cause he's a lazy fuck and just used an image from somewhere else or is a dumb fuck who just chose the ones that piss them off the most despite not matching the question.

because jews you dip

The Norse believed that Odin was the creator god of the entire fucking world, and that there were people from all over in Valhalla. You know what a Norseman of old would have said if you told them a story about a black valkyrie? "Aww yeah that's hot as fuck, let's write a new saga where she marries the hero, who is a brave viking warrior with the same socio-political views as mine and maybe even has my name too. I'll be in my bunk while you think up some adventures."

Why wouldn't there be?

Oh for fuck's sake. At least ten of these a day. Grow the fuck up already. Just because it is comics and cartoons does not mean you need to act like a fucking 12 year old.

Can you explain to me why there wouldn't be?

This one at least makes sense. Doctor Strange would be banned in China if AO was a Tibetan man

why not

Because (((CURRENT YEAR))), that's it.

>Mordo
>good
lol no

yes

>the Mandarin
That was retarded from the start, but at least it got retconned and we'll probably never know what he real one is like.