Does Sup Forums like crossovers?

Does Sup Forums like crossovers?

Sup Forums doesn't like anything

Yes, though there's one autistic faggot that kept shitting up the Looney Tunes storytimes.

Someone storytime this

I liked them.

My favorites we Jonah Hex/YosemiteSam, Batman/ElmerFudd, and LegionofSuperheroes/Bugs.

The rest were okay to meh.

What happens with Fudd?

He rapes Batman.

Yeah I'm a sucker for a crossover.
Play it serious or play it fun, as long as they do a decent job for both sides it's golden.

>Rapes
>Not "whapes"

You had one job

>LegionofSuperheroes/Bugs
This one was fucking shit.

Except DC, which it sucks it's dick unconditionally

You must be new here. Back during 2009-2012 Sup Forums was shitting on DC all the time, from 09-10 because they were in dire straits and from 11-12 because of the New 52.

The WW/Taz one was pretty good. I need to get around to reading the Lobo/RR one.

Wasn't able to afford any this set enjoyed last set spaceghost green lantern, and suicide squad banana splits.

kek

Current Sup Forums is filled with plebbitors who think that Tomasi and Johns are god's gifts to man, so you're wrong.

Hot

this

we only shit on it out of love

this looks like something you would see at six flags.

I would storytime these but I dont have the scans

The LoSH/Bugs Bunny one actually made me laugh out loud. They perfectly captured Looney Toons comedy in the comic

I liked the Lobo one best because of the lore

It goes either way but crossovers can be a very fun and entertaibable read. Especially if it has properties that people really wanted to see together.

That was really good too. It even balanced the comedy well