Are comics/cartoons about boy going on adventures with older women on the rise?

Are comics/cartoons about boy going on adventures with older women on the rise?

Seems like it

i don't really know.

Is that literally Goku?

sadly no, but should be
nah he's more like... some kid with zero powers who still wants to be the guy!
maybe when you're older, kid

Come to think of it this shit is full with /ss/ potential

What a fucking disgusting art style

it really really is

where are your standards? it's better than most of what we get now. it's also a lot better than most of what we almost got for this show, going by the various changes it's gone through.

Steve Universe with its wack as fuck off-model animation looks better than this pile

it really doesn't. This is literally like 5% better than steven universe
kinda like how lauren faust's art is about 10% better than powerpuff girls. sometimes the spouses have all the talent

the cartoony surrealistic themes are rad

Name 5 (FIVE).

Not him but he's right. It's slightly worse than Steven Universe. There are more hotties but the animation is all over the place.

I like both shows.

eh, that's the part of it I don't like

are you watching any of the shorts? because don't. those don't count, they're all guest episodes. like you wouldnt judge adventure time by the weird guest animator episodes like that pool one with the daddy sadheads

God willing.

>ywn spar with K.O.'s mom
>ywn be put in a bar hold with her muscly thicc thighs wrapped around your body

Most people these days grew up with just A mom.

where's the fucking episodes?

Why did you have to remind me, user?

Actually it's the opposite. The character designs are shittier to accommodate more jittery animation.

Of course I'm not counting the shorts.

well good
anyway i like some things about the style.. i'm almost used to the bulgy eyes even
the body styles are remarkably easy to work with. i think i can definitely do some fanart of this sucker once it takes off

who even thinks about that