Who's your favorite?

Who's your favorite?

>Toby Maguire
>Tom Holland
>
>
>
>Andrew Garfield

None of those look like the actors lmao.

I recognized toby immediately

This.

Toby was truly the best spodermun

Is it because you were a child back then and you're fueled by nostalgia?

Haha me too, I prefer actor looking like 90's Spider-Man

Tobey and Tom do, andrews forehead isnt big enough and his neck needs to be thinner

Garfield was the best Spider-Man but the worst Parker.
Tom Holland probably just edges out Toby as the best Parker. Also, Holland is the second best Spider-Man,

Going back to the Amazing films after Homecoming, its almost uncomfortable how old Andrew looks. He looks more like a loser held back for a decade after failing to graduate.

Toby, I never saw Garfield, and I hate Tom's voice

Spider-Verse movie could be great...

Tom. I hate Garfield's hair and I hate Toby's everything

>Cindy Moon in Homecoming
>teased Miles
They could do it.

Fucking this please.

Fucking tugboat maguire was the fucking best spidey

Doesn't Cindy being in high school defeat Silk's purpose?

They do, you probably just have some kind of perception problem.

For me, it's
1. Maguire
2. Holland
3. Garfield.

I hated Garfield as Spider-Man so much.

They're all ugly and plain.

>there will never be a truly attractive live action Peter Parker

Maguire
>Shit spider
>good peter
>good overall movie

Andrew Garfield
>good spider
>shitty peter
>shitty overall movie

tom Holland
>Good Spider
>Good peter
>Shitty overall movie.

In conclusion, Tom is the best one, but got the short end of the stick with the shitty movie he was in.

Tobey will always be Spider-Man to me

>good peter
ABLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO I LOVE YOU MARY JANE A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE WHAT I WANT ABLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO UNCLE BEEEEEN

Fuck, I started out trying to prove you wrong, but then I came to the depressing conclusion that this is an accurate depiction of Peter Parker from the comics and I hate Spider-Man now.

His movie has been pretty well-received critically and financially and is currently shaping up to be the most well-received superhero movie of the year so I'd say he got it pretty good.

That drawing of Toby looks like Kyle Bosman.

Sorry user, but money and popularity doesnt make a good movie. In fact it only shows how producers dont give a shit about quality and start replacing replacing it for mass-producting cliches in order to attract the most number of normies as possible.

It does.

Tom is the Spider-man/Peter Parker I've been wishing for my whole life.

Kill Tobey
Fuck Andrew
Marry Tom

>fucking that giraffe

None. Best Peter coming through.

Peter's an endearing self sacrificing crybaby bitch and that's why his fans love him. Yeah, tobey portrayed that aspect of the character perfectly.

Just take off the massive and almost obsessive Iron Man ball-suckery off the equation and you would have gotten the best peter parker.

Right looks kinda like Hogarth from Iron Giant.

I liked the all equally but i think the second series was my favorite by a little. The new one was really good though, vulture was a great villain as far as his motivations go.

Toby. I know it was first in the comics, but i still think mechanic wrist shooters are fucking dumb.

Tom Holland's cuter.

Who was miles?

Same. Though the nostalgia helps.

Miles wasn't in the movie.

Miles' uncle was, though.

The one that got shafted

Ohhh i dont remember. Was it Hannibal? The sub shop guy? Prowler? Shocker? Zendaya?

Prowler

what's it like being a gay pedo?

Garfield's my favorite tho.

Tom Holland is 21 tho. So he's just gay.

My niggas.

Garfield by far, even though Amazing Spiderman 2 was a fucking mess.
The only problem with him was that he was fucking 28 years old when he did Amazing Spiderman. However his antics as Spidey were spot on, and by far the best to date.

Rather than redoing the origins of Spiderman again, which Maguire's movies already did, they should have begun the AS movies with him already graduated from University and working at the Daily Bugle. That would have worked a lot better.

Other than that, I'll never understand people's hate for Garfield, though sometimes I think the reason is because people didn't want to move on from Maguire (even though he was a mediocre Parker and a bad Spiderman).

The movie still sucked even without iron man

Nah. People didn't like garfield's peter because he was a weird spaz who rode a skateboard and was a dick.

You mean, he was like some modern nerd? No shit dude. His Peter was good too.

That's not a nerd. There's nothing that defines that term. The sum of his character did not come close to his comic book counterpart.

It's pretty good. You get to direct X-men movies.

How not? It's obvious it's going to be somewhat different, since society's perception of what being a nerd and a loser in the 60's was different from what people think it means to be a nerd and a loser today.

Peter in AS was some kind of hipstery nerd and a smartass, pretty much the modern image of a geek (or one of them).

However, every other aspect of Peter was there. His interest in the fate of his parents, his love for science, his naivety, his mischievousness, and his desire to do the right thing. All those core aspects were there, but delivered in a modernised package (although Garfield looked too old to play a highschooler).

Most of Hollywood secretly thrives on underage tight twink holes though

>andrews forehead isnt big enough and his neck needs to be thinner

Nah, his head in general just needs to be bigger.

Three pokemon stages.

Cringe and awkward are timeless characteristics no matter the setting. You're talking like the last spidey film was done in the 60s. My complaint had nothing to do with modernization at all. It was all in the characterization.

Why does he become a manlet in the final stage? Aren't Pokémon supposed to look better as they evolve? Fucking Sony.

Idubbbz would make an amazing modern Peter Parker for the millennial generation, prove me wrong

I brought up the 60's you brought up his comic book counterpart, and those were the times when his origins were portrayed.

>Cringe and awkward are timeless characteristics no matter the setting.
And he was both? The first thing we see in AS1 was him being awkward as fuck when being bullied, and when some girl approached him. He couldn't even talk properly with Gwen when she approached him after he helped that kid getting bullied by Flash, and getting beat up as a result. He was even portrayed as a loner of sorts. His choice of clothes were even odd.

Then he gets some confidence injected when he gets superpowers. That's when he begins changing.

Tom is the only one that looks like a high school guy.

That would actually be pretty fitting. I wouldn't mind an iDubbz Spiderman video.

He's not even good at the thing he currently does

Garfield/Holland >>>>>> Maguire

At least those two made an effort with Peter and gave him an accent.

Now see the only time I actually see full on hate for Andrew is on here. In real life I always hear 'Yeah he wasn't bad but he was too attractive to be Peter.' Which is....weird but whatever.

He done good for what material he was given. The shitty movie screwed over what would be a really good performance, if he was in the Rami films he would be remembered as fondly as Toby.

But thats just why he'd be a good Peter Parker. Imagine Toby Maguire but x10 autism.