RUN KAMALA

RUN KAMALA

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/antjaa.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kamala is the name you'd give a Zoo gorilla.

interesting projection

What font is that?

Futafags ruin everything.

how big is Carol's full erection?
a.pomf.cat/antjaa.jpg

>see editor's note!

>Allah's not re-real Kamala
>T-Tony's a fucking moron you should just trust me in all situations like seriously Kamala
>HMMM YASS*Blech*SS QUEEN
>STICK THOSE DIAMONDS UP YOUR SHITHOLE KAMALA TRUST ME KAMALA THE FATE OF THE MU-MULTIVERSE IS AT STAKE

Source?

That edit was a vast improvement and nothing you say can convince me otherwise.

I want to see the editor note

am i the only one who's like to see hate fucking with Basic Becky? i mean her freckles are drawn in like shit but still

Futanari JC no Nichijou

Freckles? I thought that was supposed to be some kind of horrible skin disease.

I don't think there's any other artist rendition to compare her to but I'm pretty safe in assuming she just doesn't grow patchy pubic hair from her sideburns into an over-the-nose mustache

looks like a bunch of scars from a domino mask made of metal burning into her face.

And suddenly Ms Marvel is readable

She looks like one of the crossed.

I want Kamala to get raped by Carol and be forced to give birth! She would make a great mother and her milk must be very nutritious.

the one time futa fags do not ruin everything.

...who's milk?

Carol would not cheat on Jess!

Jess has got them gross post-baby nipples now. Carol's gonna want someone younger.

What if carols fetish is post baby nips so her goal is to impregnate all marvel women with her superior seed?

It takes two mothers to raise a strong healthy girl. Besides, someone needs to breed the moor out of kamala's line, why not Carol?

new artist is kind of Meh but here, another artist

damn, now it's either freckles or pop marks or extra wide pores

why is "you/I got this" such a recurring phrase for female characters lately?

Twitter has rotted the brains of marvels' writers so hard they now all think they're black.

That's not really an answer to your question but it's true.

If Japanese media has taught me anything, that's not the true form of her penis, it's the penultimate form. The true form is going to be much smaller, will be covered in a white sleeve, and have sprouted tiny angel wings.

Her hair sometimes looks good/hot, but other times terrible.

So I guess it's accurate to the actual cut.

truest thing i ever heard get said

>it's a Becky enacts her Ilsa fantasies on a detained/imprisoned Kamala issue

Answer me Sup Forums

I'd watch it.

Lezdom?

Becky, She-Wolf of the SSJW