How long would Spider Man last against SSJ3?

How long would Spider Man last against SSJ3?

How long does a daddy long legs last against my boot?

goddamn the SSJ3 was so disgusting.
what a shitty design, he looks like those goddamn 60 years old rednecks who listen dadrock music and smoke, watching football with friends on the local bars.

Well... DBZ was supposed to end after Cell Games. SSJ3 never should have been.

Yeah DB super even constantly ignore SSJ3 because how much people all over the world disliked the design

He's used it a few times, but it's almost exclusively SSJ1 and Blue.
For a while Toriyama didn't know SSJ2 existed.

They ignore it because it's a fucking power hog you autist

I saw an edit of Goku going to this level and explaining it to Buu for the DBZ fighting game coming out. And it was fucking excruciating. I think it was 5 minutes and maybe 2 to 2.5 were just Goku yelling with people reacting in mostly pointless ways. The joke execution was great and it was pretty hilarious seeing which fighting games n companies they edited over the characters faces, but the whole time I was just bummed out by the original content.

Spider-man would probably get extremely bored half way through and swing away to help those hurt in the destruction caused by the transformation.

3 Hours of exhausting sword fighting.

i unironically love this design

to be fair it's hard to tell between SSJ2 and SSJ1

Goku doesn't use it because its really inefficient, and drains energy super fast. The only reason Goku could maintain it as long as he did was because he was already dead. (Yes, that helps) Even if Vegeta could use it he wouldn't.

>Bought ssj3 goku toy back in during the cell saga. I had no idea/context about it.
>mfw I see the transformation to ssj3 for the first time.

Isn't it canonic that in terms of power SSJ3 is stronger than SSJBlue?

>how long would Spider Man last
These comparisons don't really work. The story arc of a typical anime confrontation is the hero has to get strong enough to fight the bad guy physically. Peter isn't going to go for that for the same reason he doesn't try to engage Dr. Doom or Galactus in a fistfight. He's going to learn as much about this guy as possible and try to find a way to weaken him or find someone else who can do the necessary hand to hand fighting to beat him.

Here's how the fight would happen
>SSJ3 shows up
>incident occurs where Goku and Spiderman fight
>after Goku demonstrates his amazing physical abilities Spiderman realizes he can't just web this asshole up
>Goku begins a lengthy speech with lots of posing, giving Spiderman an opportunity to withdraw unnoticed.
>He goes to Mr. Fantastic to ask about Saiyans, Reed says they're hot shit, don't fight them.
>Spidey borrows the ultimate nulliffier
>goes back to Goku, who still hasn't finished his explanation of power levels and ki
>Spidey shoots him in the crotch with the ultimate nullifier
>"Ouch, right in the dragonballs!"
>Goku is defeated

That is a stupid meme

Goku doesnt really give speeches or pose. Its normally just "Hey, your strong/you hurt my friends. Fight me."
No. Goku couldn't even touch Beerus in 3, and there was essentially no training between 3 and Red, meaning that Red has a better multiplier to base, and Blue is better than Red, so Blue>3

SSJ3 still annoys me for literally coming out of nowhere compared to every other transformation, but it didn't really do anything so I can't say it was that awful of an asspull.

>vegeta becomes stronger than ssj3 when bulma is hit by beerus
>doesn't become ssj3

Ain't that some shit

okay then it goes something like this
>Goku shows up angry that Spiderman hurt Vegeta or Bulma or whoever
>Spiderman explains that Vegeta was stealing cable and had to be stopped
>They part understanding and respecting one another

That was the first time.
After that he could transform almost instantly.

SS3 is a defective form like the buff SS of the Cell saga. The mastered SS2 > SS3

Anime dragged out everything in Dragon Ball. It worked for the first Super Saiyan transformation, which was only a single page in the manga, but it was worse for all the others.

Are you surprised given how lazy these animators are?

Gohan's fights against Cell and Super Buu were a lot cooler in the anime.
Against Cell, he throws like 2 punches before Cell spits up 18 and decides to blow himself up. I think Super Buu was less than 5 panels in total.

>How long would Spider Man last against SSJ3?

He'd go home and bang his supermodel wife while Goku is busy with the 2 hours of screaming necessary to transform.

Sounds about right.

That's the in universe reason user. Not the actual reason it isn't used

>SSj

Fuck off pedro

Well Toriyama is getting up there in age. It is understandable that he will forget stuff.

Supah Saiya-jin.
It's pedro and akira this time.

I mean, that was the explanation giving as he was using it. Its not like it was added later. I know, blah blah merch blah blah gotta sell toys blah blah muh blue sooper sand.

the nips don't even say SSJ, they just say SS because saiyajin is one word
SSJ is a stupid weeb thing

inb4 WWII

He hadn't worked on DB in almost 2 decades and really doesn't care

>Pedro
It's like I'm on Sup Forums

>>Goku begins a lengthy speech with lots of posing,

There are scenes where Goku literally punches villains in the face while they're talking and tells them to cut it out and fight.