>Young Lando Calrissian
>Simba

Is this Disney's new Golden boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MY4kFSuMvKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is Lion King all cgi or what the fuck

It's probably going to be like Jungle Book

I'm surprised at how far Glover has some since Derrick. Good on him, I suppose.

Atlanta is shit.

Another member of Derrick Comedy got into the MCU before Dong Lover did.

He's everyone's new golden boy. DonGlover is hot as fuck right now.

>tfw you remember him from his DerrickComedy, 30 Rock and Community days before the normies got their hands on him

Your opinions are shit.

True stans remember him from Derrick Comedy, Sick Boi, and Poindexter.

I wouldnt mind if Glover became Prowler in the MCU and teamed up with Peter. They had good chemistry in the parking garage scene and certainly could handle interrogations better

Thing is, the moment Disney uses you, you're used through their franchises. See how Forest Widicker went from Rogue One to Black Panther? Or how much Alen Tyrdic is being used?

this. Hes a good actor, and would be pretty good for their expanded spidey verse

>Black Family Guy

(You) are shit.

He'll be the villain for Miles Morales.

Mystery Team was fucking hilarious

I still don't know who he is.

>Thinking Miles will ever happen in the MCU
Go home Bendis, general audience doesnt give a fuck about Miles and Tom Holland is selling like hotcakes

There was a direct reference to Miles in Homecoming without actually naming him.

Yeah, I know. Doesnt mean shit. Easter eggs dont always mean things in the making mind you, just fun things to toss out to the audience. They're not going to have 2 Spider Man's running around at the same time, Holland has a multi-picture deal going on, they dont want to confuse the general audience, and anything that Miles had going for him (namely Ganke) was taken by this Peter

>DerrickComedy

HEY GUYS I'M THE NEW KID. MY NAME IS BRYAN. I LIKE TO SKATEBOARD. I HEARD THE LAST KID POOPED HIS PANTS. WHAT AN IDIOT. I'D NEVER DO ANYTHING TO RUIN OUT FRIENDSHIP LIKE POOP MY PANTS.

WHAT THE FUCK BELANIE

God, I love DerrickComedy. So many laughs were had in high school.

youtube.com/watch?v=MY4kFSuMvKM

>There's a growth in my mic crevice. It smells like play-doh and similac and the play-doh's been out in the sun or something.

He was best boy on Community.

Golden-brown boy.

>probably Prowler at some point
It literally said "Alias: The Prowler" when Peter was looking up his file.

he probably doesn't even know who prowler is

Atlanta was pretty good

I mean Marvel literally has one more high school Spidey movie before Peter becomes a big boy for you and takes a more presiding role in the MCU Phase 4. Miles makes logical sense as a way to keep that sweet sweet "kids these days" money.

>CG dies because disney doesnt want Donald continuing his rapping and music because itd look bad on them
DARKEST TIMELINE

Prowler is states as his alias in his dossier. How did you see his name but not his alias? One was right after the other.