Are there genuinely people in the world who consider salt to be spicy?

Are there genuinely people in the world who consider salt to be spicy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08BvFCQ_hc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, white people

youtube.com/watch?v=08BvFCQ_hc0

No. I never got the meme about white people thinking salt is spicy. Too much salt is just unpleasant.

It would of actually made sense if they used something like a bell pepper.

I thought the whole point of salt was to enhance the flavor of a food, not "spice" it.
I mean, salt tastes salty. It it was spicy we'd say salt is spicy.

>white people cant handle spices meme

>White people build some of the greatest empires in history off of spice.
>White people conquer countless peoples around the world in their quest for spice.
>One of the biggest driving factors in European history was the spice trade.
>White people would willingly commit genocide if it meant they could get more spice.
>White people like spice so much they spread all kinds of spices and chilies around the world just so they can have better access to it.
>They selectively breed strains of spices over hundreds of years to bring us dozens of new varieties of spices.

>LOL WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE SPICE

history is irrelevant
the memes must flow

>White people build some of the greatest empires
>white people actually think this

>this sterotype doesn't accurately reflect reality!
How terrible for you.

>We wuz kangs

>getting this mad

??????????
the fuck
??????????
salt is fucking salty not spicy who the fuck thinks like this

Kangz?

That was a clever reply and I wanted to let you know I appreciated it.

>British
>Spainish
>French
>Russian
>Ottoman

>Getting this mad that white people BTFO all the other races so hard that the only insult they can use against us is "dude, spices, lmao"
If anything I'd say that's a victory.

Part of it just might be that Spicy holds two meanings you sometimes see. One is Hot, as in the type of flavor your get from chilies and such. The other is Spicy meaning it is overspiced or has a lot of spice. In that sense, too much salt could be spicy.

I feel like the latter usage is from certain older people before capsaicin bearing vegetables were common in many places.

That's my best guess, I have seen people use spicy in the latter sense though.

>implying spainish and the ottomans were white
>implying the french and russians are white

>Of all peoples the French aren't white
The actual fuck are you smoking

>The eternal anglo conquered and continues to conquer the world so fucking hard that basically every culture today outside of a few mountain tribals is basically just anglo-lite

What makes you think the french are white?

What makes you think they aren't?

>tfw you go on vacation to Paris
>tfw the airport is filled with so many black employees you start to worry that you may have accidentally gotten on a plane to Africa
Seriously, why are there so many blacks?

Aliens did it, retards.

From the former empire, same reason there's lots of Algerians. They have some proficiency in French and know France as a former overlord. Britain gets it also with Indians and Carribeans and Russia with Central Asians

holy shit are you always this retarded?
or are you trying to be ironic

Look user, all I'm gonna say is that it's Aliens..

To me salt taste sweet, no joke. I had to describe a food once to someone and said "it's sickening sweet" when it turns out it was just very salty. At the very least it's not "spicy"

whites spent centuries persevering their food with salt. while most other races would use spices to mask the taste of it rotting

>French and Russians aren't white
Seriously, are you retarded?

Hey, I eat Salt all the time because it's spicy (particularly NoSalt cause A: it has no sodium so it's good for the heart, B: it's pure Potassium so it's a good substitute for Bananas, & C: it tastes so freaking good)