Is Wonder Woman supposed to be adorable, Sup Forums? She's like a cute heroine from anime or something

Is Wonder Woman supposed to be adorable, Sup Forums? She's like a cute heroine from anime or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
my.mixtape.moe/iyinjl.webm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok, now

She was young in the first one,maybe she will get more serious at wonder woman 2

I like kawaii wonder though

It's not Wonder Woman. That's an actress being goofy.

Nah, that's Wondy's transformation twirl.

Well, turns out in the Japanese dub she IS voiced by the same actress who voices Sailor Moon so you're not that far off.

I haven't been able to unsee the Saber comparison ever since somebody brought it up.

Fitting.

>she was pregnant in this scene
>gave birth before WW showed in theaters

It's one of the traits often forgotten about for her.

Part of what made Perez's run so great was that Diana was so sweet and loving. She wasn't naive because she was extremely well-educated, but she was idealistic. I also feel that was captured remarkably well in the movie.

Over time I think writers wanted to show that side of her less, because a "strong" woman doesn't show feminine traits. And I'm not sure if it was intentional, but during the Infinite Crisis era I think Rucka and the editors wanted her to be more tired and jaded from all her years in man's world. I wasn't a big fan of that.

Simone and Jimenez were the best at showing both her mature, intelligent side and her more playful, cute side in a way that never let one jeopardize the other, which I think is not coincidental to the fact that Simone is a woman and Jimenez is a gay man.

Yeah, being strong willed yet tenderhearted really helped to make her sympathetic. Feels like, well, a superhero!

That's fucking awesome. That's Misato's VA from Eva, too. She's great.

London WW was definitely cute

If only she was bullied as much as Saber was.

Anime you say?

>Perez

Fuck you, Azz is defining Wonder Woman. Blood and guts all the way.

Diana's cute as fuck.

>voiced by the same actress who voices Sailor Moon

The lead vocals for Headphones President?

I have never seen Gal Gadot smile before this movie, full-blown like she does in Wonder Woman. Every time she did that my heart became rock-hard from the loveliness.

I don't think the character is adorable in WW. It's Gal Gadot that's incredibly adorable.

Probably because in BvS it was like "Gal, just frown." The only smile/smirk ishe had there was when she fought Doomsday, but she looked more turned on than anything.

Diana is cute. CUTE!

Seriously though, she was always meant to have an endearing innocence to her, it's just that a lot of dumb writers equate 'strong woman' with 'overly aggressive turbobitch', and you get that horrid Xena knockoff shit.

But now that based Jenkins has shown the world what Diana's really like, casuals no longer have an excuse.

Yes

Z-man strikes again! I have a feeling that he likes anime and manga.

Join the digital age, user

Gee, it's almost like BvS was supposed to be a darker movie and Wonder Woman was supposed to be a lighter movie, like JL. I hope Aquaman is dark though and not turned into a comedy-fest like Thor.

>now im seeing it
shit its perfect

I literally just said that she 99% frowned in BvS, no added commentary.

Whos this Saber and what are the relations?

And I said why. Is there a problem?

I dont people talk enough of how cute that scene that she says "a baby!" is.

I swear for a while I saw nothing but bitching about how she's a talentless hack who couldn't even be bothered to bulk up for the role. Now I see nothing but fawning over her for being awesome and adorable.

Can anyone explain this? Did I just catch threads in a weird pattern that wasn't really there? Did everyone change their minds after actually seeing the film? Is Sup Forums just naturally this bizarrely flipfloppy?

Different people posting, Sup Forums has more people than you know.
Also, I believe that is also, despite the fact that she is bad at acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4

Mmm, stuffed and tortured in a sexy dress by a perverted witch, being bullied to tears by someone for her ideals, and corrupted by a wormslut.

Man, I wish I could make a living solely on my face

dc shills obviously

>I dont people talk enough of how cute that scene that she says "a baby!" is.
TOO CUTE!
my.mixtape.moe/iyinjl.webm

>implying DC can afford to pay shills

Shit is cute, yo!
Too cute!

In BvS her role was to be more "sexy," which is likely more difficult for the actress due to her bodytype. Since in WW she was played as ore youthful and kawaii, she was easier to waifu.

Wonder Woman Alter where?

Genocide?

I wish there was a comic where Wondy gets tortured and brainwashed into an obediant toy.

"Sup Forums is a hivemind. Wait why isn't Sup Forums behaving like a hivemind."

Yes. Yes indeed.

Memes, user. It's all about the memes.

In summation, we saw the damn movie.

She's so lovely.

wow, degenerate

>tfw no Diana gf

Damn about fucking time this was posted here. Did you know how long I've waited for this scene to be made into a webm? I recall watching BvS over a year ago and thinking "well I guess I know what I'll fap to tomorrow" but it was impossible to even find a picture for months after the movie was released. Thank you