This is the Mike Tyson Mysteries thread, you know this because there is a picture of Mike Tyson

This is the Mike Tyson Mysteries thread, you know this because there is a picture of Mike Tyson.

Hey, its that driver again. Love him.

>Let's get the fuck outta here. this mystery has too many moving parts.

"Fuck I was right the first time we should have gone to the end of the universe"

fuck me i forgot again.
time to wait days for someone to put it up online

Well, that was convenient.

>be half-jew
>still be racist against jews

silly marcus

INSUFFICIENT PHANTASM FUNDS

That was great. Possibly best of the season.

Can't you just watch the rerun on wednesday?

nice

>no live action Tyson in the credits

Amazing episode.

Another gold episode. Next ep is the season finale, hope it's not on hiatus long

>Season Finale already
This season felt short. Maybe because there wasn't some 3 week hiatus

user would probably forget again.

I wonder what the commute from New York to the End of the Universe is like.

>Why don't you athk Evander Holyfield what a Mike Bite ith *chuckling*

Depends if you drive or take the train

The car service guy is my favorite.

That kid looked like clock boy.

The release group really does take ages.

Half-castes get to know all the shitty things their parent's races do without the necessity of defending them.

I feel like this show is terribly underrated
its the best AS comedy since harvey birdman attorney at law

What do you think it's like to live at the end of the universe?

A lot like posting in this thread.

Yes. It's not in your face like Rick And Morty. It's subtle like The Venture Brothers so it will never get popular with normies.

Probably a lot like living in New York or Miami, but with better sights.

This shows kinda goo, i doubt itll become big but as long as they keep up their quality itll be fine

It is popular with everyone who gives it a chance, the problem is that it sounds like a completely fucking retarded idea and it seemed like a show that would get cancelled after a few episodes. That is the only reason it isnt more beloved.

It has extremely high property values so I am sure it is pretty nice to live there but also very lonely as there did not seem to be many other houses

I have an [as] cable login but I can't rip it, but i haven't watched it yet either since I wasn't home

is it really good? i mean i don't think I've ever been disappointed with any episode in the series but I remember last week's being slightly lackluster

Why does she try so hard

She feels powerless in her chaotic world. Being proactive helps.
Also she needs to get laid but circumstance keeps getting in the way.

Just have bird sex, he wants it anyway

Ain't got no time for bird sex

man that was probably the best episode.

This show is just perfectly handled, they somehow manage to make Mike the hardest to predict character and he alone makes everyone and everything look normal by comparison.

love it.

Does mike tyson not realise he is being made fun of in this series?

If that's what you think this show is about I'm not gonna tell you otherwise, but that's a pretty narrow and shallow perspective.

Would they have even chose mike tyson if he didn't speak in a funny voice that became an internet meme?

Mike Tyson hate's when people make fun of how he talks and even says he learned to fight because people would pick on him for his lisp.

Yet he does this show.

Are you really this stupid? Mike is the centerpiece of the surrealism that this show does well, even in real life Mike is a surreal human being.
Maybe you should go back.

Would they have chosen him if he didn't speak with a lisp though?

That's not why they choose him.

Why then?

I've already explained it to you. Mike is a surreal person and perfect fit for a surreal show.

Here, I think you can benefit from some reading comprehension testing, there is a website called AdaptedMind. I think you should check it out.

Mike's lisp is part of what makes him interesting.
Mike is perfect for the cartoon for a number of reasons.
He's the perfect combination of well known and irrelevant. Also himself is an interesting character. His lisp, his appearance, his history, his personality. They're sorta all needed or it jst doesn't work.

>Yung if I don't make it back, I'm giving you this, a face tattoo of your own
>...oh dang it it's on the wrong side
>...it doesn't really work for you
>oh well I'll just fill it all in

this has got the be the first episode in a long time where they actually solve the mystery

Foxcroft Academy for Boys

>No after credits Mike
It's like half the episode is missing.

He's all talk.
For starters, he never REALLY got over his ex and still loves her.
Not to mention he knows if it happened it'd ruin his relationship with Mike. Mike would either kill him or kick him out to be homeless.

I think Mike is oblivious to Pigeon's style, and it might be because Mike likes Pigeons in real life? I mean I heard that before at least.

Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if he mindlessly said he'd be a great boyfriend to Yung and that he's glad it's him. I can't think of a time where Mike realized Pigeon is a cunt or at least has poor taste in humor (socially)

>now you look like Dionne Warwick

>and it might be because Mike likes Pigeons in real life? I mean I heard that before at least.
Mike went through a depression phase and adopted hundreds of pigeons to take care of. He also had a pet pigeon as a kid, I think.

>In an interview with USA Today published on June 3, 2005, Tyson said, "My whole life has been a waste – I've been a failure." He continued: "I just want to escape. I'm really embarrassed with myself and my life. I want to be a missionary. I think I could do that while keeping my dignity without letting people know they chased me out of the country. I want to get this part of my life over as soon as possible. In this country nothing good is going to come of me. People put me so high; I wanted to tear that image down."[144] Tyson began to spend much of his time tending to his 350 pigeons in Paradise Valley, an upscale enclave near Phoenix, Arizona.

jesus christ