Let's talk about Camp Weedonwantcha

A truly comfy and pretty amusing webcomic.

So out of Camp Weedonwantcha, Camp Campbell, Camp Lakebottom, Camp WWE, or Camp Krusty, which fictional camp would you send your (probably also fictional) kids to?

bumping with a good episode

it has some cute girls, at least

there's a modern simpsons episode that confirms camp krusty gave bart and lisa PTSD so I know for sure which camp they are not going to

Well I mean

>Weedonwantcha is where you send kids you ostensibly don't want
>Camp Krusty is awful
>i dunno much about Lakebottom or camp WWE
>Camp Campbell could be better, but is way better than camp Krusty

I'd say Campbell, I guess.

Best ship. Fug, this comic is turning me gay again.

Mm but that's not even the cutest of girls there.

the camp itself might not be too good, but you can rest assured your fictional kids would be in great hands under the care of David and sometimes Gwen

Exactly, David is enough of an assurance for me.

Camp Camp is the obvious choice

I wouldn't send them to any camp, but if HAD to, it'd be Camp Campbell

Camp Campbell probably has the lowest body count out of those.

Camp Candy.

the art camp Daria`s friend went to

this comic is too cute desu

CUTE

this

>that fucking about the annoying whistle guy's past

damn she actually does wear shorts
fuck it, she's always run around in just her panstu to me. the cutest

I love her reaction in the third panel.

>damn she actually does wear shorts

I think those are just shadows. In the strips she strips, it's always just a shirt and underwear.

To be honest, I didn't realize until recently that she doesn't wear shorts, or a skirt, or anything other than a shirt, and that's all she ever wore.

but in that strip she...oh nevermind. saw something that wasn't so.
even better than

She's just too cute. I want to take her home, and love her like she was my own daughter.

Camp WWE. I want my kids to learn from the fucking best. Holy shit Vince is great in that show.

Camp Krusty's the worst... I hear a bear ate one of the campers.

when are we going to see the whole map?

Never.

One of the things I hate about New Simpsons is that they've become way too referential. Camp Krusty being a really good example. Bart and Lisa go back to it in an episode and the events that happen are implied to be bad, but all we actually see are short clips of Bart in a helicopter and an eventual B-plot that goes nowhere about Bart and Lisa both having PTSD after getting back because they watched a kid die.

What I'm trying to say is: It's too bad Camp Krusty was ruined by New Simpsons.

>>that fucking about the annoying whistle guy's past
I feel like tearing up when I see it.

I need to do a reread. I wish Camp Weedonwantcha threads were more active, even if just for fan content. It's one of my favorite webcomics, and even pretty bad webcomics get more thread activity.

CW discussion is a very random thing. Some days, there's a lot of it. Other days, there are no replies whatsoever.

Is the brown kid Aboriginal? does this take place in Australia?

I don't think it's been revealed exactly where the camp is located.

They redrew one from the contest that showed she wore only the shirt. She officially now wears panties too.