CN Schedule is looking good, Sup Forums

CN Schedule is looking good, Sup Forums.

Well,its more diverse now at the very least

>that single strip of crimson sandwiched between the yellow

You wouldn't miss it.

>don't watch TV but complain about TV's schedules
You're like the people who complain that no one ever shows the old Looney Tunes shorts, but never watch more than one episode when CN re-airs them.

Cable is a dead medium; let them scrounge up whatever ratings they can from lazy children.

It is certainly an improvement

Still, good thing CN is switching focus to streaming

There's more Gumball. That's what you all wanted, isn't it?

All those upcoming shows look like shit.

I'm glad DC is doing their own streaming service. They deserve better.

Yes.

What about DC Superhero Girls?

Just stream

Yet, people will still use Cable.

Undoubtedly the percentage that use cable as opposed to other means of watching programs is dropping.

>69% of the schedule is only two shows
Damn. That's just sad. I used to like Gumball but now I'm starting to detest it. Was that what they were wanting?

>Regular Show last seen in January
Why did they bury that show so hard? Even at it's absolute worst it was alright.

Dude cn doesn't shows that have ended despite having the rights

A tic-tac-toe playing chicken could make better scheduling decisions than CN's scheduler

And it can't drop fast enough. I'm sick of paying for 400+ channels and only watching 3 or 4 of them.

Maybe, but I doubt any of them are going to be bad enough to deserve the treatment they're going to get when they fail to outperform established shows on their premier and get swept under the rug. Only nu-PPG actually deserved it's fate.

Powerpuff girls, well that went well. It's like we knew that was going to happen or something.

Damn Nu Powerpuff girls non existent, not surprising

"all my life ive been sowing the wounds but the seeds sprout an acromial cloud"

>cn doesn't shows that have ended
They didn't air it like 3 years before it ended

The real reason is that woman prez of the network, she hated it because it was mature and she's trying to make the network preschool tier

She made sure to bury it even when it was airing, and she did a great job because even after it's major critical reception everyone forgot it existed in 2014+

>TTG airs more episodes a week than there are episodes of TTG

>SU fans still cry when at least they get 1 rerun often
>adventure time and regular show, despite being network faces of the decade, went years without a mention
>adventure time eventually gets reruns and regular show drowns in a 8 hour titans marathon and shrek reruns

I'll never forget the SU fan I talked to a few months back that cried and fucking cried that their 1 hour block reruns were just as bad as having no reruns because "i can't set my dvr to record specific episodes!"

point is, enjoy what you have, some fans fucking suffer in the rerun area, if you get 1 rerun a month praise the fucking network because that's being lenient

>regular show drowns in a 8 hour titans marathon and shrek reruns
*on it's finale day
it never had a rerun in it's final season despite that being when it needed it

Who gives a shit about what some stupid autist said, if your show's not TTG or Gumball it's still being treated like shit. I'm honestly shocked that they're airing Might Magiswords and WBB at all, along with Ben 10 and Clarence.

I thought the prez was a poo?

The head of scheduling is, the president's a soccer mom.

Sup Forums isn't a fucking collective you inept chimp, some people here still watch TV. Not to mention the airing schedule of the channel affects what gets produced.

>Who gives a shit about what some stupid autist said
I don't necessarily but my point is I'm tired of seeing entire threads about CN sabotaging SU and that the fandom is at stake and all this overreacting shit and when a AT/RS thread is made about 0 reruns they get "who gives a shit with reruns" when ESPECIALLY a plot focused finale needed build up

It's a double edged sword. Not just that, but I'm also just saying "enjoy what you have" to them, not just the other thing. I feel like Star Vs gets that shit too but with hiatuses, but if any other show has a hiatus it's "just par for the course, faggot" and they usually have the audacity to post bored star.png just to flaunt

I've never seen a thread specifically complaining about how CN's treating SU, just people complaining about it like fans of other shows that are blatantly being marginalized. And yeah, CN IS treating AT and RS particularly poorly, but even if people are being little faggots about SU that doesn't negate the fact that it is in fact being treated like shit.

I agree with you on Star Vs. though, they seem to feel like they deserve special treatment in general for some reason. They were complaining about janitors deleting threads yesterday when that's fucking normal for any other show that's on hiatus, like you said.

I watch TV all the time. I'm watching TV right now. I often watch Adult Swim at night because they have a hell of a better line-up than CN. Hell, when Boomerang started showing Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, and PPG, I was watching that, too. Now the only thing they seem to air there is Tom and Jerry and even TTG.

Yet, you love it.

Is Unikitty! a potentially good show?

No.

Yea, you're right

but I have seen a few "NO SU RERUNS THIS WEEK" posts even semi-recently, and good fucking god that uproar when SU fans thought a few years ago that they were removing reruns entirely when it didn't show up for a bit

meanwhile RS and AT both, again to reiterate, went legitimately 3 or so years without reruns and it just was a thing, even in the end, AT is at least lucky enough to get reruns trying to start up before its series finale, if RS lasted longer (it could have but they aired the finale the day it finished production, they wanted it fucking dead) maybe it would've made it to this attempt at a resurgence, but i doubt they'd even give it the chance

It's going to be the same/worse as TTG in the cringy random humor aspect, there's no fucking doubt because the character in the film was exactly that

Are you that guy?

>is a show based ib s vjaracter from a movie from 4 years ago going to be good
If you really have to ask this about a show for a movie then no it will never be good

I've been called a tumblrite every time i mention regular Show, so I'm assuming that's where this is going

but if i mention AT i get called some spinnydisc guy from reddit, and yet again, i don't fucking understand

let's just say yea because i never seem to get out of these accusations without "yea, sure you're not him, buddy"

Wow I'm glad I don't pay for TV
I don't use the term often, but that right there is a wall of fuck

I mean the guy that create these schedules.

Oh, thank christ, my bad. I've just gotten used to random scapegoats pinned on me I didn't notice this wasn't a case of that

but no, i'm not, but if i were i'd figure out a way to make the neon colors less blinding, even putting them through a filter a tick it down 10% saturation might help

>make the neon colors less blinding, even putting them through a filter a tick it down 10% saturation might help
That could be a good suggesting. You could send that to that tumblr page since he/she do accept user ask.

>JLA at 7:30 am
What the fuck

Sounds good anyway.

wouldn't be that bad if they replaced the flood of ttg with something good.

shame Clarence is ending

Let it end with TTGO marathons.

I Love how they're ignoring the other 11 shows they have for some reason

>Wanting Cloudy, My Knight and Me, and Legos

>You're like the people who complain that no one ever shows the old Looney Tunes shorts, but never watch more than one episode when CN re-airs them.
Sad but true. I see people bitch about this all the time, but nobody ever wanted to discuss them with me when they aired (to be fair, it was at 11 am, but let's face it, old shorts aren't going to get primetime)

Needs more TTG to get rid of SU.