Stephen Amell said that next season, a character that hasn't been seen since season 1 is coming back to the show...

Stephen Amell said that next season, a character that hasn't been seen since season 1 is coming back to the show. It has to be pic-related, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3337662/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so, Walter was a cool dude. Dunno what they'll do with him though, I hope he's not just back for a single episode

Better Sara Lance

Might be back for flashbacks. 5 ago was season 1.

Royal Flush Gang? Firefly?

Walter appeared in season 2.

Only characters I can think of are Fyers and Wintergreen, but they both died.

>Walter appeared in season 2.
Just looked it up. You're right. Amell could have been wrong I guess and thought he hadn't appeared since season one.

You know who hasn't appeared since season one?

appeared in season 2

When?

>Firefly?
You would not believe your eyes. If 10 million Fireflies...

God, season 1 was a fundamentally different show.

>different
better

I know he's appeared a few times, but Deadshot needs to come back. Dying offscreeen means nothing in comicbookland.

It's the family maid from the pilot who disappeared from the show immediately.

Tommy? ;_;

Obviously he means his dad or that Asian guy

in the multiple episodes she was in

there was a mini huntress arc in season 1 and 2

It's McKenna, the cop that Oliver dated.

I hope it's some logistic shit so Ollie gets Queen Industry back

Black Manta is coming back? Fuck yes.

Tommy's ghost is going to literally haunt Ollie. Will build up into a JLD mini series led by Constantine.

would Felicity let someone just give away her company like that?

Man, after season 5 I really have hope for Arrow again, but the fear is creeping back knowing CW's habit of fucking things up

I have honestly missed Walter and would like for him to show up agan. Doubt it's him though, since he was in season 2.

That would suck. Nobody cares about her.

Tommy has been in different seasons in flashbacks and hallucinations. The actor's also in that crap Dick Wolf doctor show. But I suppose he hasn't appeared for real in the present since season one.
That was all season 1.

>That was all season 1.
imdb.com/title/tt3337662/