Sweet powers
Is a princess

Titus pullo

Mxyzptlk 5

These guys.

snek

I can name three.

Best boy, coming through.

Arguably the best cape character to play the hothead role in a team since classic Hawkeye. He hit the balance perfectly, and his stint as leader was great. Also he's easily top 5 powerhouse.

My bae

The first DC comic I ever got was a Legion issue about Wildfire and Dawnstar.

I just wish he was in the cartoon. His intro issue would have been a great episode.

I keep forgetting there was a cartoon. Who was the one in Rebirth agian? Saturn Girl?

Karate Kid
Yeah.

This glorious bastard

Why does he wear the mask?

Karate kid is the only right answer

Dawny was such a qt 3.14 in that movie.

>I keep forgetting there was a cartoon.

It's a recent revisit for me. It was a lot of fun

Monel is better.

Matter Eater Lad is the coolest.

Bouncing Boy scored best girl so even he is above.

>Why does he wear the mask?
Proper face and eye safety in a hazardous line of work is no joke.

Interestingly, his gal-pal.

Brainy is best boy

Bouncing and based.

>Name a better Legionnaire

Mon-El
Brainiac 5
Colossal Boy
Lightning Lass
Shadow Lass
Phantom Girl
Wildfire
Lightning Lad
Cosmic Boy
Dawnstar
Dream Girl
Saturn Girl
Timber Wolf
Chameleon Boy
Ferro Lad
Invisible Kid
Element Lad
Triplicate Girl
Star Boy
Sun Bpy
Princess Projectra
Karate Kid
White Witch
Bouncing Boy
Duo Damsel
Shrinking Violet
Night Girl
Laurel Kent
Stone Boy
Karate Kid (Ralph Macchio)
Proty I & II
Matter-Eater Lad
Chemical King
Tyroc
Infectious Lass
Color Kid
Elastic Lad
Insect Queen
Polar Boy
Arm-Fall-Off-Boy

>fetish outfit
>bondage themed
>why mask

Ask your mom.

Jo isn't exactly top shelf material

Bouncing Boy is top tier.

Depends on how he's written. He's boring when you write him as a brainless jock, fuck Waid for that.

L.E.G.I.O.N is the LoSH done better.

Give us the wacky adventures of Virl Dox II, DC.

L.E.G.I.O.N. is slightly edgy, black comedy LoSH. It certainly has it's place and some great stories but it's not the same thing and can't replace what LoSH is supposed to be.

That is actually an amazing idea. I can imagine him protecting our universe fromouter-dimensional or higher-dimensional incursions.

Not even close.

I can't.

I could name some I'd rather fuck...

Great character but I just don't see him being all that effective most most of the time.

Why doesn't Samurai just use his wind powers?

Name a worse Legionnaire

Shared first place.

Literally this. Matter Eater Lad from the 1989 5YL run is the best. He's a TV star and constantly wearing his own stupid T-shirt. I love him.

>useless character
>now there are 3 of them

>implying Tri-Jitsu isn't serious stuff

no

but I like both

Is it really a super-power if every member of your society/species/what have you can do it?
...For that matter, wasn't there a rule for the Legion that you HAD to have a power to join? How did they determine what constituted a power? Most of their members seemed to be fairly typical members of their group.

Stone Boy

I think the real execution of it is that you have to be exceptional in some way.

How the hell would Robin or Batman be able to keep up with Karate Kid?
Even if you ignore the fact that he's shown himself physically strong, fast and durable enough to fight Kryptonians to a standstill...

Look at the evolution of martial arts in real life? The popularity of inter-style competitions like the UFC and King of Pancrase brought people together to compete, it forced people to re-evaluate their training methodologies and their technical skills.

It forced changes in martial arts and how they're dealt with. To the point that, using Royce Gracie as an example... he dominated the early UFC tournaments... but when he returned to the Vale Tudo competitions another BJJ expert Walid Ismael described his technique as 'antiquated' and 'looking like it belonged in a museum'.
His effort to return to the UFC resulted in him being soundly trounced by Matt Hughes as well.

Just a specific example there. After... what? 10-15 years things had evolved to the point to completely leave him behind. Something a lot of the competitors in the early style vs style competitions in the early 90s will admit applies to them as well.

And Karate Kid has the developments of an entire millennium AND the martial arts experiences of whole other planets to leverage against them.

Fair enough. That does make sense I suppose. At least with Saturn Girl being stated as the most powerful psychic on her homeworld.

It's 100% plot armor with the occasional dash of mind control. Batman just can't lose to someone that isn't popular because it will make the really bad batfags sad and the Legion isn't popular enough anymore to assert themselves.

And Cosmic Boy was a Magno-Ball champion

So when is Cos going back to best costume?

Took me a while to come to this conclusion, but the exposed thighs might be hotter than the chest

Man thighs are a blessing. I'm personally waiting for thigh highs for men to become fashionable or at least a thing in superhero fashion.

Future fashion-!

sometimes you get the emphasis but not with the skin showing, like on Parallax Hal