After five hours of watch YouTube videos on the subject I think I understand it

After five hours of watch YouTube videos on the subject I think I understand it.

>The DC Multiverse was infinite.

>Then it was finite because it ran out.

>Then there were two (sorta; plus several dozen off-shots).

>Then it was infinite again for just a little while.

>Then there were fifty-two,

>Then infinite again,

>Then fifty-two,

Is that accurate? Because if so it's fucking retarded.

Yeah you're good

No that's wrong. And why the fuck would you spend 5 hours watching shit on stuff you don't even read or engage in?

I'm an attention whoring tripfag and even I can see you're too cancerous for this board. How about you read a fucking comic?

Well... no...

The original DC multiverse comprised about 3000 universes, according to Marv Wolfman. Their number could, implicitly, not have been infinite, because the Anti-Monitor destroyed them sequentially and he would never have reached the end.

Then there were two universes (New Earth and the Anti-Matter universe). Zero Hour happened but it didn't affect the number of universes.

Then, during the Infinite Crisis, there were a lot for a while (not an infinite number, I think). This then collapsed back into one for a moment, but then it stabilized as a multiverse of 52 universes, presumably including the Anti-Matter one.

Then the Multiverse changed but there were still 52 universes, and then Convergence happened and now we apparently have multiple Multiverses comprised of an unknown amount of universes. One Multiverse has already been destroyed, and another is about to be unveiled in "Metal".

It took you 5 hours and you were still off?
I mean you could have read a wiki and prolly figured the basics in 30min.

You're still a bigger faggot than OP and Boco combined. Nice try.

Damn! So close!

Fuck off

There are still 52 main universes. According to Grant Morrison's Multiversity chart, there is an area outside of those that house an unknown amount of alternate universes. So DC can basically keep adding more universes at will while keeping the integrity of the chart intact.

Rooney may be a fag, but no one is worse than Boco. Don't exaggerate.

Starting to think you like me, user.

I wouldnt say they are outside the chart, the chart just lists the 52 "closest" earths to the DC main earth. But like Earth 65 would still be under the realm of the New Gods/Endless/etc. in the hierarchy of the multiverse.

Where is Boco? I haven't seen his annoying tripcode for a while. Did Rooney kill him?

I would never.

You need something?

You're worse than boco

Shut the fuck up, Movie Theater Lad.

There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Just read the crisis books, it only sounds retarded when context isn't given.
>Infinite worlds drop down to one due to the anti monitor
>Becomes infinite during infinite crisis again due to trying to create a perfect world
>Plan backfires but 52 universes remain
>Morrison writing reveals that the 52 universes are just a part of a single multiverse with there being many more unknown universes out there

>Watching Youtube for 5 hours to learn about comics
Fucking Sup Forums posters need to stay away from Sup Forums

You need to read comics, not watch shitty youtubers