Do you know about the Washington Monument?

Do you know about the Washington Monument?

>niggers in my movies

>NIGGERS BUILT THIS TOWER REEEEEEE

Is Mochachino Java the only thing people can use to shitpost? The movie couldn't have been THAT good, there must be SOMETHING else to rag on.

Oh it has problems.

The thing you're witnessing here is forcrd memery from Sup Forums.

more like it´s so forgetful that people can only make fun of the worst character in it

Love it or leave it, fucking commie cocksuckers.
PS I'm not American.

That's just what you'd want, bigot. Moving to Nova Scotia would play right into your hands. I'm willing to make the sacrifice of staying in the United SLAVES of AMERICORPS, to make sure fuckers like you don't have your way.

I know that she was wrong about the Washington Monument.

>butthurt about le slavery
>2017

Funny how progressives want to change the future but can't help living in the past.

I don't know about the monument, but I know that Washington Bridge is pretty good for throwing annoying bitches off of.

Do you get thrown off it a lot?

It was made before the '90s, so it was built by slaves. You know nothing about history - you're a know-nothing, if you will.

>Slave labor may have been used to construct the monument. There's not documentation or list of names who built it.
> Slave labor absolutely was used in quarries that supplied the materials
>A great amount of money came from slave-owners to build the thing.

A character mentions a historical fact and the internet loses its shit.

>A character mentions a historical fact to be a shit and the internet loses its shit.
ftfy
Or is the relatable, bratty teen supposed to have strong moral fiber? Can't have it both ways.

So what?
The character, the actor portraying it AND the people who wrote the dialogue all use iphones assembled with child labor in Asia. But apparently slave labor is only bad when it's black slaves and it was over a hundred years ago.

It's this retard-tier hypocrisy that pisses people off.

She just pointed out the Monument had slave labor involved in it and of course Conservatives like yourself threw a bitch fit.

She literally just stated an objective fact. Why does it trigger you?

So what if it did? Is she going to avoid every single public building built using negro labour in the US?
Okay, enjoy sitting outside the Library of Congress and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

There are some things you should just let go.

I don't know why that line annoys people as much as it does. The REALLY annoying thing is that she looks like an unwashed homeless lady that wandered into a high school.

I get that the character is supposed to be the weird-cool outsider or whatever, but she looks like she'd smell like cat pee all the time.

>She just pointed out the Monument had slave labor involved in it
If we just shipped all the niggers out of America they'd have to stop bitching about slavery.

everybody wins

>Negro

Nice meme Sup Forumskid. I'll turn your question back on you. So what if she points out all those buildings were built with slave labor? It hurts nobody but white supremacists like you.

oh hey there Sony

It's funny how white supremacists have white guilt now. You'd think they'd be the first people to praise the Washington Monument being built by slaves.

By her logic nobody should ever go see the Pyramids, or the Colosseum, or the Great Wall, or fucking anything made before the 1900s.

Slavery is a regrettable mistake of history, sure. But her refusing to see the monument on the grounds that slaves were involved is like a Christian holding protests in Rome for the crucifixion of Jesus.

The only one triggered here is you.
It doesn't matter at all if it was built with slave labor or not, that is not a valid reason for not entering the monument as part of a field trip. You're there to learn, not to be a bitch.

In fact, there was no reason whatsoever for the filmmakers to include that line EXCEPT to drum up some racebait controversy from gullible idiots like you who love feeling offended. And it worked.

That shit is just plain disgusting.

Yeah you get on that Dylann.

How am I triggered? You're the one assmad over an objective fact being stated. Is that white guilt getting to you?

She's NOT "pointing it out". She's PROTESTING. She's literally refusing to go to the monument because she wants to make a statement about an issue that hasn't been an issue for over a century.

White supremacy wants to hide the fact they're white supremacist.
>anti-racism is codeword for anti-white
>why can't white people show pride anymore?
>you're the real racist for thinking I'm a racist

>So what if she points out all those buildings were built with slave labor?
You didn't care until a movie told you.
But now you're tripping over yourself to act offended.

SJW's in a nutshell. See the bandwagon, jump on the bandwagon.
It doesn't matter, slavery built a lot of great things and history can't be changed. Negros just have to deal with it, as do you. Shout it from the rooftops if you want, it doesn't matter to anyone. But it's not a valid excuse for not going on a mandatory field trip. Teacher should have dragged her along instead of indulging that slacktivism shit.

this so much