So how did he die in the MCU? Did Tom Holland Peter do a brief wrestling gig and let the robber go like in the comics...

So how did he die in the MCU? Did Tom Holland Peter do a brief wrestling gig and let the robber go like in the comics, or what?

>Kipling called it the white man's burden.

Impossible to know. We haven't seen him die, nor has he been mentioned, quoted or paraphrased.
Given they pointedly avoided "doing the thing" for every iconic scene covered in previous iterations, he may well not have ever existed. Or ever said anything deeply inspiring a minute before tragically dying.

We'll know next time. Until then, make wild assumptions about it and make claims that Marvel/Sony wants to destroy MCU Spider-Man.

He's played by Sean Bean

i want it.

He died just like in the comics.
The reason they don't show him it's because everyone already knows what happened to him. There's no need to show it for the third time.

Nowadays everyone knows wrestling is scripted (give credit to Raimi and to Randy Savage that they still pulled it off)

Clearly Peter tried MMA

>Uncle Ben died during a home invasion from a burglar's savage liver strikes
>Paramedics lost minutes of valuable time because bystanders watched the entire fight before they called 911

Tell me you wouldn't want to watch a condensed version of that.

>Given they pointedly avoided "doing the thing" for every iconic scene covered in previous iterations, he may well not have ever existed.
Peter's clearly talking about his death when he says why he can't tell Aunt May that he's Spidey when he mentions "all the stuff that she's gone through lately".

I read that he was originally going to be played by Cuba Gooding Jr (not sure how that would work) and he was attacked and killed by the police.

I read that you're just making that up since there was not a single mention of Ben having an actor since the movie started development

Just once I'd like to see Ben die from a home invasion, justifies May moving into an apartment

Raimi did it so efficiently though

He was never even born

He died on 9/11. Peter never knew him.

>>justifies May moving into an apartment
>apartments are less likely to be broken into
>losing a source of income either through a paycheck or social security is not a justifiable reason to no longer be able to afford a house and require an apartment

>Spider-Man 2: Graduation
>Uncle Ben comes home while Peter and Aunt May try to keep the secret

More (((they))) are trying to remove any trace of a father figure in the modern American family.

Logged.

It's possible to overthink things, user.

He was a undercover Hydra that was killed by Captain American and Black Widow during Captain America: The Winter Soldier

>an incident like this happens in public
>countless bystanders pull out their phones
>not to call 911, but to take pictures and video

>do a brief wrestling gig and let the robber go like in the comics
Not how it happened in the comics

Marisa Tomei's headcannon is that he was an older college professor and they fell in love when May was his student.

I assumed they're going to save all the Uncle Ben stuff for 2. Everything that's going to happen in Infinity War will send Peter down a dark path.

The worst part is considering that Amazing Spider-Man 2 was going to reveal that Peter's dad was actually alive, I could see them making that kind of decision.

Please have it be this. Just so we can't get a Trouble adaptation.

He died during Battle of New York.

>Or ever said anything deeply inspiring a minute before tragically dying.
his last words were "insert raimi joke here."

Considering he doesn't even cross Peter's mind when he was lifting the rubble, I'm assuming he just died of a heart attack or something that wasn't Pete's fault.

He was going to be a clone.

Are we all forgetting his talk with Tony in Civil War?
The "When you have powers and you do nothing with them, it's your fault when bad things happen" talk?
That, plus the "Not after what she's been through" part should be enough to imply Uncle Ben. Plus, most people don't just talk about dead people in their life so easily.
That being said, the result of them not showing how he died now makes me super curious of how it happened, because it kinda feels like his origin was altered in a way, even if a small one.

I feel like the reason his words don't cross his mind is that, in this universe, Ben never told him the literal "Great power, great responsibility" speech and he got to the conclusion he tried to explain to Tony in CW simply through the events that unfolded before him, without him being able to put it so literally into the motto all of us know.

May fucked him to death with endless ejaculation.

>All those bystanders learn about responsibility too

Uncle Ben is getting constantly killed by Gold Experience Requiem.
This is the reason why there are so many Spider-Man film universes

inb4 funny guy is going to tell me to go back to Sup Forums for making a JoJo joke

Peter was on his 50th joke of the conversation and Ben choked on a grape. The funeral was held and several gags took place to make everyone laugh. Nobody cried. Sadness is not allowed in the MCU.

the only good way to go out

Totally forgot you were talking about Uncle Ben there.

>in this universe, Ben never told him the literal "Great power, great responsibility" speech

And for the longest time, he never did in the comics, either, it was just a way to translate stan Lee's operatic narrative boxes into the universe proper.

What if he's still alive and The Event is just him leaving Aunt May?

>all those bystanders become Spidermen

Uncle Ben is Uncle WHO? in Homecoming, basically. He's only mentioned once, and not by name. He's mentioned in a very generic line, where Peter tells his friend that he "can't do that to May, not after everything that's happened." Tony may as well be his new uncle.

>very generic line
Very general way, rather.

Steamy ladyboy sex

Peter would be snap chatting while the robber runs by and then Ben gets shot.
The real question is what Raimi Ben would say about MCU Peter's romance options.

Probably killed by bucky since this is the MCU we're talking about