She's moved on, Sup Forums. Why can't you?

She's moved on, Sup Forums. Why can't you?

When someone you once liked is brainwashed by a cult, it's hard to just let it go.

Too bad, Tatsuya could have been one of the great ones.

Because I have nothing going on in my life.
It's not so much I can't let go of "her" I can't let go of anything that made a lasting impression.

Because faggots like you keep making threads about it.
Now delete yourself.

He should let her go Monique is a cold bitch anyway.

>inb4 404
crim x fush was the only thing i was interested in
has that gone anywhere in the last 5 years?

Not much, he's just laying the groundwork to cuck Crim

Since when has Sinfest had any threads lately? It gets deleted on sight and I have no idea why.

maybe you should go back

as much i absolutely love NTR i really dont want to see crim get cucked

also who's that on the left

No. He was always a hack. He just used to be an amusing hack.

But I did, years ago at the start of their insanity.

That doesn't explain anything. All that just says to me is "Sinfest threads are forbidden on Sup Forums because I said so. The mods agree with me."

I think there's some janitor or moderator who just has such seething, hateful contempt for the comic that they delete any discussion of it on sight. They seldom last very long before abruptly getting deleted by whoever it is that hates Sinfest so much that they can't stand seeing it on the site.

we really need to figure out what timezone he's in so we can make sinfest threads while he's asleep

Confirm. Last time I posted Sinfest I got a 30-day ban with the reason "You may not post in violation of US law".

When I asked in my appeal what law I'd broken so I could surrender to the authorities, I got another week

Huh. I thought it was deleted because the janitor keep trying to protect it from getting piled on with hate due to the comic's political nature.

Here's my sincere, honest-to-goodness thought on it: Tatsuya has reached a point in his life where any expression of male sexuality is innately abhorrent and evil and needs to be depicted as such in his comic. We have never once seen Crim show the slightest interest in her. Ever. Nothing which indicates any arousal or amorous intent. We've seen a park with a big sign on it reading "The Friend Zone," where the two of them are hanging out together.

I think that if you put it to him to show you what a healthy relationship with a guy looked like, he would point to these two: Devoid of desire or chemistry, just spending time together sexlessly and passionlessly, friendly but at arm's length. All of the sexual attraction coming from the female but never reciprocated by the male, because to do so would be to devalue and demean their relationship. He's just to be there as a vacuous vessel for her attraction whilst giving absolutely nothing in return.

It's because Sup Forums is very big, so nobody really monitors the mods. They just do whatever they want.

We're still not entirely sure whether puppets are still Sup Forums related or not, because the mods refuse to communicate.

>I got a 30-day ban with the reason "You may not post in violation of US law".

My guess is that he was banning you on the pretext of having broken copyright law by saving and reposting someone else's intellectual property. Which is true, obviously, but it's also the obvious, unspoken truth that 99% of what gets posted to Sup Forums and MOST boards is exactly the same, and singling out a single comic that way comes across as absurdly petty and vindictive.

Dude dug literally to hell just to hang out with her.
Why again did she break up with him?

didnt he once dig his way into hell because he was worried about her? that's a pretty romantic gesture

Dude went beet red every time she teased him, so it was effecting him.
He also had fantasies of holding her hand, so it wasn't that he had no feelings merely that he was pure and set low lewd goals.

Vainglorious can't possibly be straight, though.

I just want to point out he's not talking about just fucking Nique or anything like that. He jus wants his friend back.