How come batman was never mind controlled before?

The justice league gets hypnotized all the time but never batman. The closest thing to him getting controlled in any sense is when he was "tricked" into defeating everybody in Tower of Babel, but even that was just using his ideas.

Because Batman's strength comes from his will and intellect, which is uniquely his. When Batman is under mind control he's not actually that powerful, whereas the reverse allows an opportunity for him to look good.

Wasn't there an episode of the new Batman/Superman adventures where Bruce gets mind controlled and superman has to pose as Bruce to figure out what's going on?

Because he is supposed to have stronger willpower than the rest of the league.
Which is okay, when we are talking about guys like Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash but is kinda of bullshit if we are talking about Green Lantern.

I was under the impression that Willpower was GL's thing.

I would have thought that Batman brought his detective and infiltration skills to the League.

Having Batman be more resistant to hypnotism than GL is bullshit. Even more so if you have Martian Manhunter on the League.

Seems a bit odd that writers haven't thought that a hypnotised superninja who can find out anything about you would be fucking terrifying.

>will

This GL deal. Batman is just a scary man.

For fucks sake, another fucking thread of you crying over batman, you don't want answers, you want a batman hate thread and there's nothing wrong with that. But stop making the same stupid question twice a day.

Yes user, it's bullshit. Sure lets hate batman.

Read "The Cult". He's indoctrinated by deacon blackfire

Yes, by Braniac

Batman was going to be a green lantern but he couldnt get over his parents death

Read the issues of Forever Evil where Darkseid tries to take over his mind. Batman's greatest strength is his mental fortitude, really.

one of the best episodes.

>bane tosses a fucking moai on top of a tied up "Batman"
>he pushes it out of the way with his legs
>rogues horrified
>Robin: "he's been workin' out"

I wasn't even hating on him I was asking why he hasn't been mind controlled fucking chill

>Forever Evil
Dumb little tripfag.

Sure faggot, I totally buy this isn't a why batman doesn't shit the joker or in your particular autistic case why there's no stories with batman as the bad guy.

I'm sick of threads about batman in this board, autistic idiots like you need to always be talking about the same fucking character instead of making productive threads. 20 times a day some faggot needs to make a thread about why they don't like one particular popular character, you niggers make more threads about batman than Sup Forums about Israel.

Yes, it's fantastic. Such a great episode.

Oh I mean Final Crisis kek

>hey guys why has no writer explored "x" with this character
>REEEEEEEE STOP I DONT LIKE IT REEEEEEE
ok dude

>Brainiac blasts batman
>The costume tears away revealing Superman underneath
>This development was highly improbable

>Superman still disguised as batman calls out Braniac's master plan
>you are every bit the detective your followers on the internet believe you to be

>no writer

As always its pretty clear you don't give a shit about the answers you were given. You literally don't care what anyone has to say that isn't bitching about batman. Batman has been controlled before and has been brainwashed before, but that shit doesn't matter. You are here to bitch and to complaint about a fictional character

What about the young justice season 1 finale

That's the question I was asking from the beginning. Now I have answers to it from the other anons but you're complaining... Why? I haven't been aggressive whatsoever towards anyone and than you come out as if you were a white knight and batman was a damsel in distress. Jesus dude what are you on about?

Haven't stories like Batman RIP established that Batman has trained his mind to resist mental assaults? It's less about willpower (that's GL's schtick) and more Batman using his own brand of lolsocrazy that Joker and Harley get away with.

Sure user, that's why you don't care about the answers, you are just asking because you are such a big batman fan. Even though final crisis has the answer for you, the cartoons had him mind controlled, Morrison run showed him under psychic attack, and since crisis on earth 3 almost 50 years ago we we had have the same fucking story. But sure it's just curiosity and not butthurt that your fave characters get controlled more often. Your thread is just what we needed, another batman thread.

It's willpower too. Don't forget that before Johns gl rings didn't went to the mostest special snowflake with one particular special kind of willpower, they went to the most fitting nearest guy for the job. Untamable will is the whole theme of return of Bruce Wayne. Him being controlled and possessed by dessad in ww3 is another example.

I was honestly shocked they didn't have Batman resist that shit with some asspull. Weisman is a Batfag right?

Didn't Hal let Bruce try to use his ring so he could try to overdone the trauma of his parents death? I remember he tried and failed because if he got over that he wouldn't be Batman. I thought it was neat how Bruce's greatest strength could also be a personal weakness.

Then fuck off to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. You'll get nothing but idiots posting BECUZ HEZ BATMAN!!!!! to everything.

>asspull

How many times the mad hatter or scarecrow had tried to fuck with his mind? Is not an asspull if it's established.

Anyway in young justice having him brake the control would had been retarded, it takes too much out of the kids and it's their story.

Why would I want to do that if I don't want to see batman threads? Do bathaters understand that 90% of the batman threads in this boards are their fault?

>Geoff Johns

No. That was retarded.