Which was better?

Which was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the love of God please fuck off to Sup Forums with this company wars bullshit.

Oh boy, another Homecoming company wars thread. Why the fuck do I browse Sup Forums?

Let's leave together, user.

Wonder Woman as her side characters didn't annoy me as much as Pete's

Homecoming didn't shitskin the MC so I guess that. Both were shit though.

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't Sup Forums 2.0

Why even force the comparison? They're completely different films, in terms of genre, tone, intent... They've got fuck all to do with each other.

Which is better in bed?

They're both bad.

Which movie had an invisible jet?

The one that doesn't afraid of killing people

The one that scored better on RT

I enjoyed Homecoming more because I very much like cartoonish, light-hearted superhero stories more. Like, I enjoy The Tick pilot on amazon more than the Nolan trilogy.

Hell, I kind of want more superhero movies to have small shit like being extremely bored because the only crime there is to deal with is stopping bike robbers or possible car thieves. Getting yelled at for being a disturbance. Moments like "Hey Spiderman! Do a flip!" is stuff I'd like to see more.

I wonder if I could start a thread about the best printer inks? Because, you know, comic books are printed with ink. That makes it Sup Forums related, right?

Sup Forums feels extremely spoiled by /mlp/ to the point where they think anything that is only 90% related to the board instead of 100% should be a bannable offense.

Wonder Woman and Spiderman are comic book characters. They're fucking fine. The board doesn't need to be called "Comic Characters & Cartoon Characters" for people to not be so autistic about it.

Autism is real

So I can make a thread about the Witcher games on /lit/?

They're both good.
Stories are not exactly comparable. They're pretty different.

We've had this thread twice a day it seems.

Honestly?
Wonder Woman.
At least it didn't turn one of the hottest gingers in comics into a generic black chick.

Peter would be tighter assuming he's a virgin but your enjoyment depends on what you're looking for. This is Sup Forums so I assume most would go for the underage boy.

I saw Homecoming two days ago, and only got around to seeing Wonder Woman yesterday. I loved Homecoming, thought the tone and villain were fantastic. I thought Wonder Woman was kinda boring and really bland though. Just completely middle-of-the-road, by-the-numbers superhero origin movie. I really don't understand all of the critical praise it is getting. It was ok, but nothing fantastic.

I liked spider-man better
Wondie was meh

>I want street level heroes and street level villains because all we ever have is fate of the world shit
dang guy, what kind of decent taste did you get injected with when you were young

You wanna bridge the connection for me other than "it has writing" since I've never played Witcher?

it was based on books

Unless the mods there are super fickle, you could very well start a thread like, "Were they good adaptations?" and it would work. If you just start a thread like, "Were they fun games?", then no.

It's like how we can have anime threads, but only in the context of comparing it to western animation.

>Why the fuck do I browse Sup Forums?
by shitposting

And just to add to the point, with a bit of searching:
They have a thread that vaguely talks about Frozen disguised as a /lit/ thread. Actually more disguise as a Sup Forums thread.

it's an old meme you underage

I liked WW more because of the story and supporting cast, Spiderman was a pretty fun movie but nothing really new

what about /ss/

I liked Spiderman more but I have a bias for teenage-themed movies.

Peter's movie, obviously.

Wonder Woman was good FOR A DC MOVIE. It had some really good elements, namely Diana's interactions with Chris Pine, the fish out of water scenes, etc.
But everything else was incredible bland and unmemorable. The finale was trash. The story was as stock as it gets. The characters, while likeable and fun, didn't have depth.

Homecoming was just all-around a good movie. Its weakest points were bland cinematography and a score with no real solid theme or motif.
But the characters had more to them, the villain was fleshed-out and believable, it was lowkey, it had some twists and turns I genuinely didn't see coming
AND there was no 30 fucking minutes of horrible garbage origin story on a boring island, holy shit

The first Raimi movie will still always be my favorite superhero movie of all time though, especially with the music

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY

But you're discounting experience. WW would be obsessed with learning how to master the D. Plus she'd always be just as tight being magical and whatnot.