ITT: Post characters, shows, and episodes that women will never understand

(Not a Sup Forums thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ENeJYBnP5gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never met a woman in my life who liked it

tried showing my wife aqua teen and she called it "crude", direct quote

tried showing my wife aqua teen and she called it "crude", direct quote

KotH is a show made for the everyday husband. Hank loves everything that men around that time did, lawnwork, golfing, watching football, etc. He was bland, but in a way that made him relatable to pretty much any man. He was the quintessential family man. Women probably didn't like the show because the only main stay females were an airhead, a cheating whore, and Peggy.

This I can agree on but

I've never met anybody that disliked or felt neutral towards this show, woman or man. It seems like people either watched it and loved it or never even gave an episode a try

I've heard ladies criticize the show based on its "lack of content". Pretty sure some articles written about it

I know that a lot of older married couples enjoyed KotH. My parents sure did

my sister was a huge fan of the show

Is your sister cute and autistic

>look astronaut, racecar driver, maybe bikini judge
>but food service? That's third world! And I'm from the first!

Came here to post this.
>But I don't understand user, it's just fast food being ignorant and vulgar!

fuck you, friend. i dunno where you're "hearing about" ladies' opinions but maybe ask a few what they thought about it instead of being "pretty sure" there are some shitty articles written by jerks? everyone i know who's given koth a rewatch since childhood has adored it.

My sister likes it and I'm pretty sure I've met others. Most girls probably don't like it, but the type of girls that would browse Sup Forums are probably the type that would like it.

I've never met another person who likes this show.
To absurdist for the normies I hang with I guess

You don't have to be rude. Of course there's expections. It's a generalization because a lot of woman don't watch or enjoy the show.

So, did you get what you wanted from posting this /r9k/ thread everywhere?

I just saw it on Sup Forums and thought it'd be interesting. It's about male camaraderie and understanding, not about hating ladies. That's why I put a no Sup Forums sign

Can this just be an ATHF thread?

I'm a girl and I've never seen this show. Give me the best episode and a half hour and I'll report back.

>Not a Sup Forums thread

Mhm

I'm a girl and I really like this show
Also I'm european so pretty much everything they do in this show is alien to me and thus amusing.

Sorry but europeans can't be girls magda, you don't count

Interesting. Woman's appeal is how alien it all is. Men's appeal is how familiar it all is.

stay jelly Sam

Das. Raciosit

I don't think so. I don't think that's why you enjoy shows with little girls

youtu.be/ENeJYBnP5gg

So you are both a faggot and a retard.