Oh boy

Oh boy

I expect only good things for this thread.

>its another Sup Forumsbait episode

DCEU Amazon Attack?

Literally who?

What's the issue?

coo coo cachoo

haha hey guys whats ur opinon on feminazis???

Amateur webcomic made by a nobody, posted on facebook causes a shitstorm on Sup Forums

more at 11

The US now declares war to Themyscira and places ships and submarines all across the Mediterranean Sea, along side their "allies" (that are really not putting too much effort into it). Diana becomes a hunted criminal, being forced to hide in the basements of only the most staunch feminists and liberals, since many refuse her for killing their elected president.

Well, I find women in nazi uniforms slightly attractive. But only because i'm into light femdom (no humiliation or strap on bullshit, that's fucking disgusting).

>since many refuse her for killing their elected president.
I mean, probably not that many.

You underestimate the value and sheer anger of a patriot.

You might overestimate it.

Any true patriot would be glad trump is out of office.

Just waiting for the inevitable

Basically.

but remember, tumblr gets triggered at everything! Not like us rational logic masters.

Why would you bring this upon us?

Every time on this board
Nice sarcasm

>The US now declares war to Themyscira and places ships and submarines all across the Mediterranean Sea
Wouldn't matter seeing how Themyscria is magically hidden away.
>Diana becomes a hunted criminal
Diana is a hero, she would be given the full benefit of the doubt by the JLA and USA.

>No name Webcomic
Who gives a shit, when DC itself makes a comic of Batman murdering Trump with the help of Joker then call me

>Implying Wonder Woman wouldn't embrace someone like Donald Trump.

>Themyscira
>An island country closed off and hidden from the rest of the world that doesn't take in immigrants or refugees, nor gives financial aid to any other foreign countries, or enters into trade agreements with other nations, and believes the outside world to be nothing more than savages and idiots.
>Put up an invisible wall to keep people out of there homogenous society.
Hmmm,

Migrants for Themyscira!

>An island country closed off and hidden from the rest of the world
Not by choice, Amazons left man's world as a punishment and instead guard the gates of the underworld in penance.

Wally hasn't been a conservative for decades

>Tries to insult Trump
>Ends up giving him the supernatural ability to talk, breathe, and survive in the vacuum of space for approximately miles upon miles above the ozone layer.
>Ends up enabling him to take a punch from a demigod without any bodily harm whatsoever, simply propelling him like a mass incapable of pain, suffering, or degradation
>Paints him as loyal to a cause to a fault
>Dildo-speed lines surrounding him imply he's making a DBZ-style take off and Diana's fist missed him, rather than propelled punch intended

God Emperor stumps the unintended

But the whole point of wonder woman is that she's an ambassador who wants to share the gifts of the amazons with the rest of the world.
Diana doesn't believe in closed borders and that all she knew as a child.

I normally don't say this but...this is cringe.

You could actually have someone be conservative and a superhero in the 70s 80s, before they went batshit with the tea-party onward.

WeFlaps leave.

>Movie costume

Everytime

Here is the original

Is Drumpf, dare I say it, blown the fuck out?

Burn this thread before it gets out of hand.

He was blown out as soon he lost the popular vote.

>Not like us Sup Forumsmblrinas

If you're going to be political, at least have something substantive to say, not just "lol punch Justin Bieber" banner ad level of humor

Not if she killed the man with her bare hands. Law exists and the threat of massive civil unrest should place her on a cage.

You could say the same for liberals. The difference is mostly liberal comic writers like to make excuses.

For fucks sake look at Oliver Queen. When he was first written as a Liberal in O'Neils run he was a criticism of the flaws of his idology as much as he was a virtuous person who cared about the little guy. He got into arguments with conservative heroes constantly. He threw out Speedy in his most dire moment.

Not in the movie everyone watched: they were saved from enslavement by Zeus in the the flick and put on the island and protected so that they might prepare to defeat Ares

Why Trump? Putin is a lot more into pushing wars, even Obama did more to keep pushing the war economy agenda than Trump is doing right now.

Is it because Obama is black?

Her presence in the world isn't nearly enough and most people would agree, especially those from third world nations. One person doing all the ambassador duties for one country is laughable; especially considering she spends most, if not all, of her time in the US with her pals the Justice League, and is rarely seen doing any diplomatic outreach. And her country hasn't opened its borders, nor is it sharing its wealth of information and technology with others. And the last time that Theymscira had an outreach with their actual brothers, they slaughtered them all until only a few remained. And if you take the movie version into account, WW has literally been hiding as a museum curator, shunning man and his world until Superman and Batman made themselves bigger than Gotham/Metropolis And like just said, the movie version even has them being given an island for being gud gurls.

She wants to share th gifts of her world with everyone else, but she has to permanently leave her home to do so.
Hence, the Themys remains an isolationist country that exports culture and resources rarely but never imports

But, Trump just negotiated peace to 30 year war.

Max Lord says otherwise.

>wrath upon the world
But Clinton was the pro-war candidate.

You can say the same for liberals. You can't go out in public and say you are a conservative without sjws calling you a racist sexist bigot.

Trump is the pro-treason candidate.

>Waller left him alive
thats asking for trouble

>Her presence in the world isn't nearly enough
Says who? Where are you getting this from.

>You can't go out in public and say you are a conservative

I've said I'm a conservative in public and people said exactly nothing. No wait, I think they said, "Okay."

I've never met a SJW.