I love WoY and I will defend it!

I love WoY and I will defend it!

Defend Dominator without resorting to being a filthy waifu fag.

Steven Universe is way better.

You swallow those words!

Gave the show a huge popularity boost.
Also, she was fun.

I want to protect his smile.

>steven Goiymiverse holding a candle to WoY

You know this world is doomed when you realise that people are unironically comparing plot-driven LGBT-pushing show from CN with well-animated comedy cartoon from Disney made by cartoon veteran.

She's competent

It was all worth putting with her Mary Sue "I'm competent and badass, yet also cute and quirky" bullshit to see Hater destroy her at the end.

The problem was that Wander Over Yonder wasn't plot driven, so it was hard to maintain long term interest in it.

>created by a jew
>goyimiverse

Wait, what?

Does Wander wear underwear? Does he even have sexual organs?

This, it was nice to see. In fact, seeing Hater act like an incompetent idiot for the entire season was kind of a turnoff for some people (I thought it was amusing), but seeing him turn into the absolute badass he really is for the final episode was satisfying as fuck.

I started watching the show because of Dominator, only to find out she doesn't appear until season 2. Lord Hater is what kept me watching all the way through.

I really hope the past tense mean that its already cancelled? Good, i saw screens of it and it look like shit. Just some faggots and not a single waifu or shipping. Just what the point of a cartoon if it doesn't have anything to offer?

She's fun.

>Mary Sue
No. She was the villain for one season and then she was defeated. The bad guy (hurr) has to beat the good guys for at least one season to be well the bad guy so the villain will be more powerful than them for a little while to have the plot.

If she kept kicking ass season after season and never really lost maybe.

To be honest, the one pint that I will have to begrudgingly give Dominator is that she brought out the best Hater. That episode where he made a kickass car to impress her had me in stitches, at least until the end where it had me scowling again.

People always love to post the same regurgitated "wahh dominator ruined the show she was for waifufags only" crap in these threads but seem to forget that she appeared in a lead role like 4 or 5 times max. Her existence led to some of the best episodes in this show (The Battle Royale, My Fair Hatey, The Bad Neighbors, The End of the Galaxy, etc) so I honestly don't see the big problem with her.

She is great. I Just think it is a shame that the rest of the characters are a little forgotten because of her. Hater was by far the funniest villain I have seen in years. I understand why most people only start WOY looking for dominator, only to find out that the show is amazing.

Yeah, Dominator being a "mary sue" is countered by her being an otherwise hapless spastic weirdo.

Especially seeing as she got her shit utterly pushed in by Hater and was roundly treated as a joke afterwards.

I only wish Hater wasn't so ineffectual in the second season. My only real gripe.

Dominator was sort of the reason I started watching. Not the character, but her song.

Also, is it me or is Commander Peepers underrepresented in promotional material? Before I started watching I literally had no idea he even existed and that he was different from the rest of the Watchdogs. He's my favorite character now.

I wish Hater had more "real menace" moments. There were some rare moments in which even Wander was afraid of him. Too bad he turned into a complete incompetent in season 2.

That's one thing I hope they change a little in season 3

why do you have to salt these still-fresh wounds user

You bastard

Yeah. Heck, even the waifag stuff is fine by me if it hooks people in to watching the show.
She's not really among my favourites as a character but she bought out the best in the main four.

You have good taste friend.

He got more love when S2 was airing but it disappeared again after.

I was really hoping to see him have a go as THE Bad Guy in the 3rd season.

Me too, OP

My only question is:

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVILDOER?

W-who?

REODLIVE TSEMOSEWA SESREVINU EHT SI OHW

REEEEEEEEEETAH

Commander Peepers looks a bit too good in drag...

That is actually really hot

Is this a "The only way to keep Lord Hater from being distracted by a crush is to BECOME that crush" situation, or a "Lord Hater-Senpai will surely notice me now" one?

Only 3 (you)s? Thought it would;ve reeled in more.

There's only two things it could be. If' it's bait, better not to respond to it. It's real, then the person is obviously so far up Sucrose's ass that they'll never see reason, so best just ignore anyways.

So, what'll it take for Wander Over Yonder to come back? Could it ever come back? I mean, these days, any cartoon can come back, so I dunno; it could happen.

I want one more season so bad. It's the only show that I've made it through the stages of grief, but still said "one more season would have been perfect."

I also love Waifu Over Yonder.

Those are all ugly. Dominator is where it's at.

I'm not taking the bait.

The sacrifice of an unborn child

Peepers completely grew on me after he wisens up to Hater's antics. The first time the show reveals he's inexplicably buff had me in stitches too.

Season 2 is where the plot starts to kick in, however. Too bad the execs pulled an Invader Zim and cancelled just as the show was getting good.

>tfw you could never give this show a chance because the theme song is fucking terrible

it does a good job reflecting the nature of wander's grating enthusiasm and energy

Either sounds good

It's annoying when you first hear it, but it gets slightly better each time you listen to it.