Let's settle this once and for all

Who was she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA
discord.gg/rfDZy9b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still going with the haunted house girl, Kuni or whatever her name was

An Imakandi.

I'm still going with the 'vague amalgamation of possible references made purely for speculation purposes' idea.

She was Ashi.
And she was the Scotsman.
She was Da Sah-moo-rai.
The Woolies, the Archers, the Ravers.
She was every person Jack helped on his quest that came back to return the favor. Every soul he touched who came together one last time to ensure his quest's completion.
She was you. And she was me.

Who's in the top left? Which episode?

I like this interpretation.

Kuni from Episode XXXV.

ALL HAIL BRAK

She has white sclera not green.

I don't think any female character has green sclera

youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA

she was a vague character meant to be just a quick easy way for ashi to find jake. Nothing more, nothing less.

Is this from the Dark Knight Rises?

That's why I said 'amalgamation of possible references' and not one actual specific character:

The silhouette gives the impression of an imakandi (or possibly the catlike people from Jack and the Ultrabots).
The eyes remind of Momotaro.
The mysterious figure first seen in a dark forest, cloaked in shadow with only her eyes visible feels like a nod to Kuni.
The character was voiced by Grey Griffin, using the exact same type of voice she used for the one-eyed monk in the Guardian episode, where she guided Jack as to where he must go (as is what happens in the episode with Ashi).

That was my guess, anyway.

V for Vendetta

...I thought it was obvious.

Link to Samurai Jack Discord

discord.gg/rfDZy9b

Came here to post this.

You guys are so dumb. She was the baby that Jack saved in the last episode of the second to last season.

why not?

Momotaro was a boy.

Obviously someone that they had a plan for but never came to fruition when they had to rush a bunch of shit to meet the 10 episodes limit.

YEA BUDDY

>attain the spirit of the samurai
>grow up to be a shadowy, hermitic midget

Not really seeing the connection

This.

a plot coupon

I always thought that it was the warrior princess still tracking Jack to this day

They weren't anyone, they never existed.

they sure do friend Samurai Jack is alternate time line now

No one important. Out of all the questions I want answered after the finale, the identity of this person is almost at the very bottom, only above what Jack's real name is.

>Who was she?
loose end. Has Gendy said anything in any interviews?
better question: has anybody yet claimed this waifu?