What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBveiHbHn3U
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ExXAnuBBY
youtube.com/watch?v=nEzitdNXZFg
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invader-Zim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did this show start the lolsorandom period?

no
it just got started around that timeframe

Pretty much.
Is this the new Zim thread?

To usurp Minimoose as Zim's most trusted assistant.

Dib is right though. Zim pretty much enjoyed watching Dib get tortured for hours and only came to rescue him to mostly likely kill Dib to get his serum back.

Funny how Zim's schemes become less about conquering the planet and more about fucking with Dib just for the thrill of it.

>you will never be 12 year old weeb laughing at another wafflez joke with your internet friends ever again

Sure, why not

Robot Bee or Pustulio?

whos bee is that really? he made it so could make another with the same capabilities with added shit to counter anything that bee might have. its not like he bought it either so why is he so damn protective of it?

Mini moose

What I want to know is why they're so fucking dodgy with Irken technology. Headcanon: Bee wings vibrate at such a frequency that it can somehow scramble their electronic devices through harmonics

It was probably a gift.

If Dib was out of the way would Zim succeed in his plans or just stop because it wouldn't be as exciting with Dib around

Why did Mini Moose start becoming a thing right at the very end of the show?

He was supposed to have his own introductory episode. You can listen to it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=uBveiHbHn3U

There was going to be an episode about that, too. Some fans got together and animated it, even got the actors to do a voiceover:
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ExXAnuBBY
By the time the comics happen, it becomes more clear that Zim doesn't care about taking over Earth so much as he does messing around with Dib.

What are you talking about?
He's always been there, that moose.

Because he says he's going to wage war on the bees after he takes over the Earth
And he's an invader, of course he's going to have a robot disgusted as a bee to infiltrate their ranks
An Invader Bee
youtube.com/watch?v=nEzitdNXZFg

How does Membrane discipline his children anyways?

>a weaponized bees

>Dib gets no internet, his surveillance equipment confiscated and no garage access (pic related)
>Gaz gets no dessert, limited television access and gameslave battery restrictions

What would Irken genitalia look like if they had them? I know they don't but they probably did before they switched to genetically growing their young in tubes.

the Paks connecting and exchanging fluids?

Depends. What are genus are they, exactly? Somewhere between amphibian, reptile and insectoid, right...? So, yeah, something...along those lines, I guess...

Deepest lore

>WEAPONIZED ANTI-IRKEN BEES

Is Membrane the most based character

I love this thing with Sizz lor

That was really cute

Wish this episode was released because I need more Professor Membrane

best Sup Forums dad

why would zim conquer(destroy) earth? he has it pretty good there

because autism
and military programming
mostly autism

Because if he does, the Tallest will love him

Three simple Girs equal one Girt?

CHIPS

>GIR and GIRT both standing in front of the Tallest
>they either don't notice or don't care
fantastic

This is the third time I'll ask in a Zim thread for somebody to please dump the comic.

He's a reject trying to impress a society that neither requires nor values him

A trait he shares with foils like Dib and Tak

____________no_______________

>no garage access
Membrane unintentionally keeps Dib away from one of his only friends (kinda). Feels bad man.

_____________________fuck you___________________________

Bitch stop asking people to spoon feed you, find the comics on your own, or go over to .

>tfw the only friend you ever had turns out to be another alien hellbent on taking your planet, and the one thing you have to remember her by is a ship that would probably kill you if you didn't reprogram it otherwise.
poor kid

is it weird that i kind of want this

user, there is probably nothing down there and you're going to very disappointed.

Do you want a dump or just a link to a place where you can read them?

Not him but a link would be fantastic

Sorta. Around the time Hot Topic started selling merch was when people who grew up watching it became old enough to be nostalgic about it (middle school for me) so an upsurgence of the fandom occurred so yeah, the random shit spread out from there.

I think this is the comic panel I laughed the hardest at.

Anyone have a download of all the comics? My local store only had a few out of order issues and I'm too impatient to order them.

I'll probably still buy them but i'm tired of waiting to read them :(

>Not copying 'that' in theaters everywhere
>M. Nob Shoobadoob
>Everyone's White
>Beans

Holy fuck that's amazing. Is the rest of the comic at a similar level of humor?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invader-Zim

Thank you!

You can repay me by posting cute or funny art of the show if you happen to have any.

Thanks user

Yes. But they did it well.

I want to pet an irken's antenna

that's pretty lewd, user

I don't mean it in a lewd way though, I just think it would be cute if they started purring like a cat and got embarrassed over their reaction to it.

the females have ovipositors and the males have fertilization wombs like sea horses

>dickgirl Tak
>cuntboy Zim

Perfect.

incoming shipping garbage
antenna petting

Anyone else think the comics are better than the actual show?

They're both pretty good. Fucking loved the story about Zim broadcasting Dib's workout video to the entire universe.

well, that's the gayest thing i've seen all week, good job user

Really? I see gayer shit than that posted on Sup Forums all the time

>posting zadr on Sup Forums
thank you for posting this user, this was cute

why change gaz's shirt?

Zim saves earth at least once out of spite so I don't think he is really that capable of destroying it

The reason why he ended changing Gaz's outfit and Dib's hair for the comic is he said that looking back on the series they didn't feel like kids with their overly goth style. He said he can't alter the personality but he wanted to change their looks to make them feel more like actual kids.

I'm suprised there isn't more of an outburst at it. I guess all the ZAGR shippers must be sleeping.

Has he said what he was doing in the past decade and a half since Zim?

>GIR sitting there and letting a human fuck with his master

You think he would try to defend him at least a bit.

>Gir
>doing anything remotely right or accurate to what a sir unit should do.
user, did you even watch the show?
Gir has literally let Dib inside the base several times against direct orders.

>page 10

Eh. I'm more for Dib/Tak myself, but that comic was kind of fun.

Still gay tho.

So when Tak contacted the Tallest earlier in the episode before she confronts Zim, they never bothered telling her that Zim was on a joke mission?
Tak seemed competent, why didn't they send her somewhere else

The creator said he put more thought into the writing for the comics especially for Gaz

Are Irkens actually the backpack?

no
backpack is a backup drive/reboot device for the main brain

Because she was never an invader at all.
And, technically, she abandoned her post on Dirt so they'd probably send her back or exile her to another world out of failure.

Difficult question, but seems an appropriate answer. Irkens are physically weak due to their overdependence on cybernetics, and having a PAK since birth makes it a vital part of their physiology. It's no more the Irken itself than your brain is you.

>Tallest decide it's a lot funnier to leave Zim to his own devices
>Earth is sanctioned and becomes a dumping ground for Irken rejects

>Irkens are physically weak due to their overdependence on cybernetics

Not true at all. If anything Irkens are actually pretty damn strong since there are several moments Zim has shown feats of strength including overpowering adult humans. Not mention he could lift Gaz over his head and sent Dib flying with just a flick of his wrist in Meats of Evil.

By "physically weak" I was referring to the fact they can't live long without their PAKs

That said, we don't know how much of their innate vigor can attributed to their advanced technology.

Would the Irken body be capable of such feats without it? We wouldn't know unless we saw one firsthand...

Was scrolling through old concept art
Is that the leader of the Resisty beside Zim when he was a scientist on Vort?
Or do all Vortians look the same?