Miles Morales

Does the public still pay attention to this character?

Kinda. His sales does alright for a spinoff.

Bendis will probably kill him off and some kid replaces him.

"Meet jose gonzales the new ultimate spiderman."

this seems like such a bendis thing to do and that just pisses me off more

he's going to be in the new Spiderman vidya, maybe he'll have a better role there than he does in the comics.

>Meet jose gonzales
Bendis will introduce the other black girl that he adopted, one is the new Iroman and the other one the new Spiderman.
>But could be Spider-Girl instead
No in the new Marvel

Permanent six-arms Miles when?

I feel at this point his role as someone who looks up to the original and tries to learn from them has been filled by Japanese anti-xman/kickass of all things .

He's interesting, but only when they stop giving him Peter's ensemble. Okay, maybe he bumped into Gwen, and it's not unreasonable that they share villains, but why Aunt May as well?

I find it so condescending how characters still refer to him as Spider-Man like he's the real thing when he's now in a universe with Peter Parker. Like if they say it enough maybe the audience will believe it, too.

Spider-Man is the only name he ever went by

He onyl sells well because he uses the Spider-man name. If he was using an original name and had to stand on the writing alone, he would die.

So yeah, he's still being latched on to by extreme left ocksuckers to prove how not racist they are, but if Bendis ever dies or gets fired, he will dissapear just like Bendis' other mary sue.

Can someone actually describe his character?
What's he like?

Like everyone knows what Peter is like.
What's Miles like?

Here's the thing, when they announced that Miles was gonna be in the 616 I was really hyped. I thought they'd have him take on Peter's old villains since he was the young inexperienced Spider-Man and they were no longer a threat to Peter. He would be the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man while Peter would be too busy taking on more large scale threats. Instead Peter acts like a man child and Miles has done nothing for his entire run so far.

Nope. People like him more than other soinoff spiders.

Nit even written as a mary sue. Considering he fucks up and couldn't beat hammerhead without goldballs.

>ocksuckers

Miles is kind of like Peter in Spider-Man Homecoming. He wants to be a hero and impress the older Avengers like Iron Man, but he's also an awkward teenager who still doesn't have it all figured out, and sometimes that gets really stressful for him

Just say brown peter but not as intelligent. That's his character in a nutshell

>Nope. People like him more than other soinoff spiders.
Maybe more than Miguel and that's about it.

His sales suck ass and has no unique qualities whatsoever except for being black.

So no, no one pays attention to that character.

Has he ever even lost a fight?

Recently Hammerhead almost killed him, but that doesnt really help his image when hes already one-shot everyone else. It just seems inconsistent and lazy now (which is saying something considering its Bendis)

miles morales is the comic book equivalent of "some of my best friends are black".

No one likes him or his stories, his books sell like warm shit, but he'll be the first name dropped by white people when it comes to discussing comic books.

someone explain to me how venom blast work? does it have to touch skin to work does he leak it from all over his body? why is it often drawn like an electric attack?

It is like a bio-electricity.

No, Miles is his fictional son

Why the fuck does he even fight? All he has to do is stand from far away and use the attack apparently.

>Bendis will probably kill him off

Brotha, they can't even cancel shit-tier sales titles like Moon Girl or Squirrel Girl for fear of the Twitter and Tumblr people causing an uprising and threatening to drive all Marvel assistant editors to suicide with guilt.

If they killed Miles Morales this quadrant of the internet would react to it as if Breevort, Perlmutter, Bendis, and Alonso were caught on tape literally beating a real black child to death.

To answer OP, no one barely pays attention to Miles anymore. But cancel his comic and certain people will react as if MLK just got shot.

That one is because the guy was trying to take his mask off; It still requires physical contact.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

No, it doesn't, because he did it from a distance in Spider-Men.

Can peter parker shoot electricity web too and got electricity power suit?

Tony-Stark Peter probably can

Peter used to mess around with the formula of his webbing to give it different properties. Mostly resistances to electricity and flame if I remember correctly

It's going away after Secret Empire in Slott's story "Fall of Peter Parker".