HULK (2017) Title Changed to SHE-HULK

previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR171147

Huh, Marvel made a good decision.
Who'd'a thought?

So Bruce is coming back I assume?

We knew in the fall with the numbering jump it was changing. They are now making the trade "She-Hulk" as well. In fact, it's in this week's Marvel comics, as that is the bonus issue you get with the digital code/sticker thing.

Ah so this is because of Legacy's renumbering? Kinda sucks but whatever.

Still grey with scars.

It's a nice deconstruction book. Would had fit in shooters new universe.

Having two iroman, cap, hulks books is over.

2 Ironmen, spidermen, hulks, captains, marvels, wolverines, novas, visions, pools, wasps, etc.

I said books not character. Learn to read you bald autism fag.

Sams not cap anymore. There's no cap book planned for legacys.

Theycan cut down on books, go back to having one version if a book, high numbers, less events...they're not getting rid of the legacys.

Triggered much? Fine just switch captains to Falcons.

He's already back. He was the cliffhanger on the latest Secret Empire issue.

i'm glad the real hulk is hopefully coming back

When will the real she hulk come back?

Will someone tell me when she goes back to being an interesting character again. I tried, but it is just lame. The whole book is slow, the deconstruction is too serve and cheap of a tactic for her and the fact she no longer breaks the fourth wall or mocks superhero comics sucks.

when she stops being grey and back to being our sexy green buff gal we all know and love

Why? Awesome Hulk is one of the only good 'legacy' characters/books out there. Bruce needs to die, it is the only ending that would make sense in his case. Even when he is 'cured' he still wants to die. Just like the fucker go already.

>deconstruction
How is making a fun-loving and cheereful character into a edgy grimderp pets monster? It's not like it hasn't been done before. No one was asking for grimdark She-Hulk.

Seriously, I would never expect this from Marvel.
You think they would have learned after Speedball's Penance.
It's like they sat down during CW2 and said "We gotta have a fun character turned edgy. The last Civil War did it, its tradition!!!"

He's already back.

Awesome was poisoned due to coming in this legacy wave. He could have lasted much longer if it hadn't happened right in the middle of this big wave of unnecessary replacements and doubles.

I don't even know anymore.

She sure wasn't muh hulk.
She still isn't muh she-hulk, and I don't know if there's any fixing that at this point. Way too much baggage.

Oddly enough, I really enjoyed Cho as the hulk for what little I've read.

what happened to her titties

Why Marvel keep killing characters if they will return in a couple of years or months?It makes hard to take the universe dramatic moments seriously

Yeah, that's gonna save the title...

>Why Marvel keep killing characters if they will return in a couple of years or months?

If they kill a character they will see huge sales for that issue

also the same thing happens if they bring back a character who has been dead for a while

I forget what writer said this, but it's like one of the oldest tricks in the book

1989 called -

welcome to literally all comics ever

Pak has no direction for the book.

in this case it was less than a couple months in-universe.

Same thing happened with Namor

It was like big shocking news and he was back like a month later

How Did he come back? He was decapitated right?

Oh that. No, but it's only temporary. Stated in the issue itself. So he's technically not back from the dead.

If I recall correctly, they went back in time to when he was still alive and just pulled him from there

It worked for Dragon Ball.

Probably a clone.

They literally travelled back in time to fix it. I shit you not, it was basically the rest of the plot of the series after that.

Squadron Supreme is a flop. They already killed off Nighthawk (Off panel! Ice cold.) and Hyperion is teetering on the brink.

Why the hell did anyone think it's a good idea to bring in crossover characters from other universes?

Remember Starbrand and Blackveil... I mean Nightmask?

Copying this maybe.

NOOOOOOOO NOT JEN

I ask the same question when I watch Wonder Wonder

No tits

No ass

No curves

Grey She-Hulk?
Without IQ or personality change?

Wow, now you guys see why Marvel are losing sales

The House of ideas had a stroke

>Grey She-Hulk?
>Without IQ or personality change?

This is the problem, people, this right here. This is what makes us look bad. There was a chance to tell a damned interesting story, the one we got hasn't been bad either, but not providing a personality change? Grey She-Hulk is meaningless.

welcome to the world of cartoons,comics and anime. I'm Chris Hansen and why don't you have a seat?