WHEN I SAY PENIS YOU SAY PARKER

WHEN I SAY PENIS YOU SAY PARKER

PENIS

benis :DDDD xD

PETER!

What a freak

perker penis
shit

So he was totally gay for Parker, right? Did anyone else see that?

Why was he on the decathalon team?

If i was Peter i would've beaten the shit out of the hawaiin friend when he almost spills the beans. Then again, i would use my new found powers to rape instead of fighting crime

that black kid actor was fucking atrocious

His character makes no sense.
>He's not intimidating as a bully
>He's a whiny weenie
>He's not charismatic
>He's not smart and they make note of this several times
>He has no business being on a decathalon team
>He doesn't serve as an antagonist

You could remove him from the movie and literally nothing would change, all he did was establish that Parker is unpopular. But you could easily do that with random background people. There's literally no reason why anyone would find him funny or listen to him at all.

Fuck you random black kid was the best part of the movie along with asian bathroom kid at the end.

the jokes in this movie were so dogshit

I felt more genuine humor in transformers

nerd asian was alright, that black kid fucking wasn't. It looked like he was going to cry on every scene .

Hey [B]eter

>Parker is unpopular.
and yet the "hottest" nigress likes him. If anything he just showed how everyone does anything anyone with a microphone tells them to.

Yes Flash Thompson from Spider-Man: Homecoming?

Still, the shit with the microphone was just embarrassing. Like, I could see if Parker was a weirdo asshole dipshit, but to be honest at any normal party they would've just made him get off the mic.

HE'S the guy the dj would be making fun of, not the dj who makes fun of people.

Spell ICUP niBBa

They literally went with a dick joke? Seriously?

>all he did was establish that Parker is unpopular

No, he's the movie's Jason Funderberker. Pete's the one who lets Flash get to him even though he should know better. That's part of being an immature kid in high school.

HOLY CRAP

Follow for a free Nintendo Switch

Cause his name is peter and peter is another word for dick.

To try and score with Peter.

Could've Elijah Wood been a good choice for spider-man?

We all know Flash was super gay for Parker and teased him because he didnt know how to express his feelings

In all seriousness I think TASM Flash is still the GOAT Flash.

The Locker scene was really good but we still got asshole Flash scenes too.

In the Raimi trilogy?
Definitely.

Yeah, thanks for your input, Fareesh. Don't be late for your shift at the 7/11

I completely agree, but his competition is a guy with like less than 30 seconds of screentime and a retarded poo in loo manlet.

The actor is actually Guatemalan.

I'm aware, but... really?!

It's the only bullying he does beyond "lol, he claims to know spiderman". He doesn't even bully Peter over being poor when Flash is rich.

Y O U R E L A T E
A S A L W A Y S

Flash Thompson
> doesn't even look like someone who could be a war hero
> we'd never buy him as agent venom

yes, it was all subtle suggestions that he should park his penis him

"Parker! You're late man. Always late!"

>implying we're ever getting Agent Venom
>implying Venom is even going to be in the MCU

It doesn't even make sense to bitch about this knowing what we do

I know but still they coulda atleast cast someone that was believable on the off chance marvel went fuck Sony we want the whole rights

When Peter showed up to Liz's house I half expected him to be there like "Ha, you really think Liz would go out with you!? We pranked you! I'm your real date gaywad! Now tidy up, we've got dinner reservations!"

I didn't expect the gay thing, but I totally expected it to be a prank at his expense.