>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k
eleven-thirtyeight.com/2014/12/the-expanded-universe-explains-vol-x-the-death-star-plans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

HOW ARE YOU DOING IT?!

>nineteen seconds
CEASE AND DESIST AT ONCE

You keep on being you, Rig Neemanon

it's OP

OP here.
It's not me.

user there's a 60 second delay between posts, he can't possibly be a samefag unless hes an odious Sup Forums pass holder

Having had him do this when I've made a new thread (I didn't make this one) I can confirm he's not OP

How do you do it?

No delay after making a thread

It's gotta be a bot or something.

>buying a Sup Forums pass
What's next, paying for WinRAR?

So did they ever come up with an explanation (canon or legends) for why so many Rodians dress like that? Is it like a uniform for something or are they all just a bunch of copycats?

Legends was notorious for assigning fuckton of stereotypes to alien species, especially in terms of designs.
How many Rodians dress like that in canon though?

Canon did, they're a Rodian gang that Greedo was a part of.

there's two Rodians who dress like that and about 50 who don't

i approve

A bunch, at least in ANH. We see several Greedo clones in Mos Eisley. There's like three of them in the Jabba scene.

Your in the cantina when this guy comes up drinks in his hands and slaps your ass. What does your girl do?

she makes us suck each others dicks and takes a video of it to post on the holonet

Did Jango like Twi'lek, or do all clones just agree that they're hot? Also, we're never going to get nose art again, are we?

>alright guys are you ready for the big jango fett reveal?
>he had a twi'lek fetish

new canon

Is there anybody who DOESN'T find Twi'leks hot? I mean they're hardly the best xeno waifu race out there, but they're basically impossible to dislike, for whatever gender you are; exotic hot girls and hunky bad boys.

Male Twi'leks are some of the ugliest things in Star Wars.

I think everyone finds Twi'lek girls hot. Hell, Jabba wanted to get grabby with one.

You mean they got grabby on Jabba.

Cham and Gobi aren't

Wow, rude much? Just because their cultural standards of beauty don't match yours doesn't give you the right to call them ugly. Among Twi'leks this gentleman is a sex machine, hot Twi'lek girls throw themselves at him. He is absolutely drowning in hot headtail pussy. Can you say the same?

>lso, we're never going to get nose art again, are we?
Only post ROTJ. Vader stamped that nose art bit right out the minute he got some command authority.

That seems more like a Tarkin Doctrine/Emperor thing. Make everything faceless and creepier serves to dehumanize the troops to the masses.

I'd fap to it later

Daily reminder Snoke is Plagueis and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Nose art brings back memories, user. Ones better left buried back on Naboo.

You are what the Twi'lek call "les incompétents"

Why does he only have 4 fingers? What the fuck

The extra two are on the back of his neck

the animated clone wars series did not do him justice, what an ugly chunka shit jesus.

dumb euposter

So the Ewoks totally ate the Imperials they killed right. I mean they were about to feast on Luke and friends so they can't have a problem with cannibalism.

B-BUT CREATORS LIE ALL THE TIME
JUST LIKE JJ SAID BANDERSNATCH WASN'T KHAN BUT HE WAS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

you can have that as your (edgy) headcanon if you want but the Rebels are known for taking prisoners and treating them humanely not letting them get torn apart and eaten by their allies, which is a meme invented by the atrocious Splinter of the Mind's Eye novel

I don't. I can't even imagine the fucked-up evolutionary abortions it would take to have a species with bifurcated brain tentacles growing exposed outside of their skull.

>they can't have a problem with cannibalism.
Ewoks eating humans isn't cannibalism.

and that is why you fail

Why would humans be born with soft heads and most of their motor functions not working? I mean, most animals can move on their own within a much smaller amount of time

To be able to say that Snoke is Plagueis, JJ would have had to watch ROTS and stuck with it through to the opera house scene AND bother to remember Plagueis' name and identity. We all know that's not something he would have done.

guess who else was killed

he'd also have to have read the luceno novel and understood him to be a muun and then deliberately make snoke NOT a muun

there's really no circumstance where snoke could possibly be plagueis

it was never said maul was killed, there was never any body, and he came back like 30 times in the eu anyway

Snoke is Gallius Rax.

my point was they will bring who ever they want back to life, but it would be really stupid to make snoke Plagueis any ways.

>he came back like 30 times in the eu anyway

>this is what neophytes actually believe

neophyte-user is without a doubt the worst shitposting newfag in these threads

snoke is ancient, probably a long lost relic of the ancient sith empire if were lucky

Well he did seem familiar enough with Plagueis to deny it (with a pretty emphatic "NO"), which ironically just fueled the conspiracy fags since JJ denying something means it's true after the whole Into Darkness debacle.

>expecting quality from Sup Forums

>JJ
Pablo Hidalgo you maroon, JJ didn't deny anything because he's a fuckin retard who doesn't know anything about Star Wars lore

Reminder that Vong are coming back in nucanon.

Snoke is a large green crystal that is both within and in control of the body we're all calling Snoke.

werent the vong just a lame excuse for sheev to build a bunch of death stars?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really hope not. I mean if it's just the books then whatever but if they appear in the movies and shit then gross. Well, spin off would be fine. Those are fair game.

That would please me greatly, but I doubt they'll throw a bone that big at recanonizing the old Sith Empire.

They were much more than that, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k
I'm surprised you haven't seen this, we've been laughing at this for years.

IMMORTAL RUR

the old sith empire has to be canon one way or another, the jedi and sith just didnt pop out of nothing.

the sith rule of two is canon still isnt it?

>he hasn't seen the Darth Vegas thing

It's explicitly mentioned in TPM, so yes. The events that caused it aren't, though.

The old Sith Empire is still canon, though the particulars haven't been defined. We know that the Sith did rule thousands of years before the movies and the Sith getting wiped out was what led Bane to start the Rule of Two.

Hell, this is the entire reason the Sith want revenge.

You're right he's a retard who doesn't know anything, he was actually asked this point blank at Celebration. See

"May the force be with you...always."

>Now...fulfill your destiny- Optional

Oh wow, I'd forgotten all about the staff

I know right?
>Movie theaters
>swimming pools
>three shopping floors
>laser tag arenas
>restaurants out the ass including small cart street food and sit down theaters

>all the top comments criticise JJ and TFA for being an ignorant unoriginal pile of crap
I'm crying tears of joy. At last, a place other than /swco/ that understanda Star Wars. I'm surprised it's a youtube comments section if all places, I'd expect it to be filled with TFA-praising normies like everywhere, but oh well.

She goes with him and buys him drinks.
She gets him drunk enough to agree to a threesome, and then brings him home where I have my way with both of them, ravaging his boyhole, turning his smug face into a fuck-drunk ahegao as he falls in love with my cock.

wow gay dude, you're not even gonna suck his dick? fuckin homo

Which did the theft of the Death Star plans better, canon or legends?

I don't like Rogue One very much but it was certainly the best iteration, I just think it could have been handled a lot better

Canon

Canon, IMO. Grabbing them all at once makes more sense than breaking them up into 10 chunks and hoping none of them get caught and leaving the Rebels with incomplete plans. They way it was handled in Legends really shits all over the ISB.

Can't compete with a movie bra.

>Grabbing them all at once makes more sense than breaking them up into 10 chunks and hoping none of them get caught and leaving the Rebels with incomplete plans. They way it was handled in Legends really shits all over the ISB.
The sad part is it wasn't even meant to be done in pieces, that's just the best explanation anyone could come up with for why there were several completely contradictory accounts of the plans being stolen.

Canon

Legends was a clusterfuck about the plans being stolen

eleven-thirtyeight.com/2014/12/the-expanded-universe-explains-vol-x-the-death-star-plans/

I like how John Knoll asked Pablo if the story of the plans being stolen had been done and the response was basically "a dozen times and they were all completely different, don't worry about it"

I still maintain that Kyle Katarn grabbed them, above all else.

I think I want to fuck a Rodian woman. Is this natural?

I maintain you're a EUfagging shitlord.

Not that weird, my sister wants to fuck an Ewok.

Nigga I just want Kyle back.

cant believe this is the first time I've seen eufag used as a verb, bravo user

Dark greetings.

I think it makes more sense for the plans to be a bunch of different parts.

well then I got good news because he is, and he's even got Jan Ors with him

But will we get a doom clone with him eventually followed by a game with good lightsaber combat?

Not with EA having the rights.

I want the entirety of Sith history back. Your wants are as shallow and meaningless as Katarn's character.

Kanan is almost, but not quite Kyle, and Hera is a lot more than Jan was in legends.

IIRC, the gunplay is a lot better than the swordplay, and neither JO or JA got it right after.

Oh well you look like a Kowakian monkey lizard.

the main difference between Kyle and Kanan is that Kanan is Canon