Much better

Much better

this is an injustice senpai

tumblr please go.

Hopefully movie synergy happens and she gets a better artist on whatever comics she's in.

Imagine you've broken your own aesthetic sense out of spite to the point you consider the style of the right drawing to be appealing

Truly rendered by a broken person

this is the only right answer

She looks fine in every book she appears in other than her solo where for some reason she looks like she fell out of a tree and hit every branch on the way down

fingers crossed for buck teeth and mime eyeliner

?

>all those people screaming THICC in the other thread
>she has no ass
I dun get et.

is that ricky ortiz

Kate would've been fucking perfect as Squirrel Girl... oh well... I'll have to do with staring at Milana's chest

Anna Kendrick wasn't going to do a tv show… unless it was HBO or something.

Who gives a shit about Kendricker?

I like the retarded look, she will sink faster, how many copies is selling now? 12k?

I'm fine with either Micucci or Vayntrub. The role needed a comedy actress.

>you will never get a GF this cute.

underrated post

could someone post a page or two so I can see why people are saying she's ugly
When I google "squirrel girl" there's this enormous difference between styles in each of the pictures and I can't even tell which is fan art and which is official
pic related is old official art right?
wtf is going on with this character

That's a fairly low bar.
You can do it, user.

that pic is from almost 10 years ago. basically when she was first introduced, she just looked creepy

then they made cute, then she got pretty sexualized but she was still mostly a joke character. this is when she fucked wolverine and some others

a couple years ago marvel decided to "get serious" about her and completely changed her look and personality into OP's cartoony drawing

>you will never get a GF

she's not cowtits so go back to tumblr

Perfect role to match the personality and art

I've had cuter

you need to be shot

user pls, accept it.

Imagine if the comics try to emulate the hollywood star-esque prettiness of SG in the movies and the fat acceptance, anti-beauty crowd loses an icon.

If you want the "oh-god-I-want-to-punch-her-in-the-face" Squirrel Girl, then yeah, sure.

>tfw married with a son
Don't worry, user. You can do it. I believe in you.

Squirrel Girl movie? I´m totally on that!

Oh, sorry... that´s SJW Marvel´s Squirrel Girl. Don´t kill me, tumblr.

>a rat that can command squirrels

GODDAMN look at those acorns

>this was supposed to come out in July but got pushed back to August

Will she have hairy pits though?

Also would have been much better, she has hairy forearms, and she could probably grow enough pit hair for the role.

Damn it. Now I got to fap to Studio Tiamat. Again.

Honestly I'd have been ok with any of the actresses gunning for/suggested for the Squirrel Girl part. Kendrick, Vayntrub, Micucci, and even Shannon Purser would have been great imo.

>Non-hideous Squirrel Girl
>Mr. Immortal
This whole thing smells of a stealth GLA series.

Best looking Doreen is the New Avengers version with incisors you could crack a beer with.

entirely too old. Squirrel Girl not Squirrel Middle-Aged-woman-who-looks-a-few-years-younger-than-her-age-but-really-does-she

Will she shove pebbles up her squirrels' pussies?

EWWWWWWW.

Where the fuck is her chin

sadly, not underneath muh scrotum.

The word has lost all meaning. People spout it now as a brainless reflex.

Pretty much, it's going to be GLA with some New Warriors on the side and with the New Warriors name.

God I want to fuck her so bad

This, thicc now just mean not anorexic

This might be the only time I hope Synergy will drive the direction of a book.

>no ass

You mean you want the New Warriors to get turned into the GLA with Squirrel Girl becoming the star while Justice, Firestar and Nova get thrown by the wayside because they're not synergestic enough? And that they bring back literally whos Debrii and Microbe to replace them on the team? And for Night Thrasher to get turned into a millenial youtuber instead of Skateboard Batman?

Because no fucking thank you.

Please continue.

Christ alive I'm gonna have to totally reformat my MCU waifu harem thanks to fucking Squirrel Girl. What a time to be alive

That's the only version of Squirrel Girl there is.

What the fuck are you grimey nigs talking about. Fat asses like Ashley Graham aren't thick they're fat. This is, while admittedly on the trim size, pretty fucking thick.

Please tell us the name of a single fucking land whale you would call thicc

Any Squirrel girl reading list?

Wasn't that proved as not her in a tv Thread?

Why is she juggling her boobies in front of the window?

Why aren't you?

She has wide hips, but her ass isn't big.

I'm not complaining, though.

Slott's GLA and the associated one-shots.
Ewing's New Avengers.

List complete.

>isn't big
Compared to whom? I asked someone before and they never responded.

guess I get no answer again...

Everyone's butt looks bigger when they's standing like that.

It's not bad or anything, it just isn't THICC like some anons are saying.

Then how do I already have it user?

>married with a son
That's great user, who's is it?

I disagree, she's thicc. But if you recall, I said:
>compared to whom.
in reference to
>her ass isn't big

so again, compared to whom?

I'ma need a source on that. I know it's Blazblue, and I know the characters but I can't find that story anywhere. Is it a manga or a doujin? Can I get the artists name?

New Avengers (2015)

Ultimate Spider-Man (2012-2017)

USAvengers (2017)

So that's where that is skin is from

>they hired Cutie von Tits from those adverts for Squirrel Girl
MARVEL WINS AGAIN

And I don't have much from her current on going besides fanart and Guruhiru's concepts for their variant, but it's in the OP.
Generally the current comics either take from her Unbeatable Squirrel Girl ongoing (a bit pudgy or thick, usually used in comedic storys) or New/USAvengers (thinner and more conventionally cutesy, used in the more "serious" comics), keeping the squirrel headbands, jacket, and gloves.

The idea of her being ugly comes from her squirrely appearance, her awkward/horrifying look as a teenager in her first appearance drawn by Steve Ditko, her low self-esteem as an older teenager, and all the different art styles that she's been through, especially now when people largely take from her USG.

Where is the butt, tho?

I don't really know the names of a lot of actresses, but, shit, even among MCU actresses, Kat Dennings has a much bigger ass.

Damn should be drawing cap

Dennings has the biggest anything of the MCU actresses.

ur mum

OP posts on Narutoforums.com

I know who you are, for I also post there

Sam was never going to fit into the costume, user - give it up.

That's the real squirrel girl, the "current" version is just some tumblr garbage. If Marvel recovers from this SJW fad they'll go back to the real version

Nope. Still pretty fuckable.

Outside of the tumbler book, shes a 6/10 at worst. Which I guess is shit for a comic book hero but whatever.

Who did you order from? I'm still waiting for mine.

What.

It's not out of spite. She pitched several desgines, and the brass picked the most retarded one. And she's been nominated for three fucking eisners.

I really like this look.

Do you think her happy trail goes up to her tits or stops at her belly button?

I would say nuts but they kinda repel off her

You say ew but you know the shoe fits. The artist said Dunham was inspiration for her squirrel girl or something.