Frank is a true hero. He does what others don't have the guts to

Frank is a true hero. He does what others don't have the guts to.

He is now a Nazi-sympathizer and let Nazis kill innocent people.freely just because he is in love with the Fuhrer.

Slavers arc in netflix punisher when?

Don't bait the hook too soon.
The time is coming.
Frank time.

Ugh, too misogynistic. The real question you should be asking is: "Squirrel Girl and Frank Castle arc" when?

If they use the newly announced Squirrel Girl tv actress then I would be fine with that

Who do you think Frank voted for? I bet you know already.

Nice tits.

Punisher, the only character with more plot armor than Batman and Doom, and with a more insufferable fanbase than both combined.

He obviouslyy didn't vote

He doesn't vote, but he'd be keen to kill Russians under a Clinton government.

Frank doesn't vote. He knows the system if full of white collar criminals and pedophiles.

he's a wanted criminal, I doubt he could vote even if he wanted to

>people still defend Secret Empire and Nick Spencer after this bullshit
Sup Forums had its chance

different Punishers senpai. OP pic is the out of continuity MAX series.

Then just Punisher MAX is a good character, while 616 Frank is a gay pussy.

Jesus Christ if they pull no punches a slavers arc would be fucking brutal

MAX is loosely canon and 616 would still never join a terrorist organization, even if Captain America was leading it

He doesn't even pay taxes of course he doesn't vote

It's not 616 Punisher, he was killed by Ultimate Punisher in Secret Wars and replaced by him.

agreed
Fuck Marvel

Why people keep bringing up Secret Invasion? It's like they are new to this and don't know it's all a ruse, a Skrull invasion, another reality created by a mutant with ptsd, Earth 88, or whatever.

Because Spencerfags on Sup Forums insisted that Frank working with Nazis is totally in character for him because he loves Steve so much.

Those people are idiots, and I'd guess they were probably Sup Forumsfags in disguise

Sup Forumsfags have long tried to claim Frank as one of their own despite all evidence pointing to the contrary, hell I'm pretty sure some of them are ITT

I would give my left nut for that.

Scratch that. She gets all my nuts. Paging rule 34?

He's a convicted felon, so he's not legally able to vote.

Since when would he need Hillary's approval to shoot Russians?

Hell, it's a gigantic pain to get 616 punisher to joint with other vigilantes.

It will take Sup Forums a year to notice what happened with frank, if they do at all. Those aren't the OTHER, they're home grown terrorists.

Not a fan of diversity user?

Liking a Nazi

>All and every single former hero supporter of Hydra is white and male.

I see your game, Marvel.

Except this shit literally goes against his entire character. Fuck Marvel, Fuck Alonso and Fuck Spencer. There's plausibility in Caps case because of how it was done but this is the definition of bad writing and not understanding a fucking character.

Mockingbird is male now?

Open my eyes on this. Why does Frank supporting a Law & Order government that lets him work under a figure most consider one of his biggest heroes, run so counter to his character?

I ask as a Frank fan.

They basically did that in Deadpool: Too Soon

There was a lot of yelling.

because they're an illegitimate government run by literal criminals

Yes. White women are not women.

Cap still has a gigantic fucking problem in that it doesn't make sense for him to make these moves. It's one thing for Captain America, faced with numerous internal and external threats, temporarily seizing power, to prevent a Hydra takeover for the government, but what the holy fuck is Captain Hydra's end game? He feels like a generic baddie.

Frank is the kind of guy who would say fuck you to working for the government if the government asked him to hunt Bin Laden.

Why is frank waterboarding that squirrel?

Unless they're transexual.

>Why does Frank supporting a Law & Order government

Because Frank knows any government will pursue their own interests over doing what's right.

>Why is frank waterboarding that squirrel?

It's actually Rocket Raccoon, but that answer probably only raises further questions.

Because Frank only obeys the law when the law is just. He wouldn't willingly work under a dictatorship who are no better than the scumbags that he kills. The important part that most people seem to miss is that frank feels that if the law did what they were supposed to do his family would still be alive. He doesn't really give a shit about governments or their justice systems due to the fact that he knows that they are designed to benefit those at the top.

but they took over, its legitimate

Said "Law & Order" government just destroyed a city full of innocent women, men and children.

Together with the biggest hero are well-known criminals.

As a Frank fan, you can't see anything wrong with this?

The soviet union is legitimate, law and order, and is ok with massive violence against criminals. Frank isn't going to play ball with them either.

I wasn't in a big event mood, so I missed this.

I barely remember Ultimate Punisher, but he seemed to be an asshole, as it's neccesary for him to out asshole the other assholes.

still run by supervillain terrorists

>The Slavers Arc
>Ugh, too misogynistic
And? Isn't rape and sexual slavery bad? Shouldn't it be something the bad guys do to justify them being the bad guys and for Frank to go maximum Frank on them?

>Well, criminals took over the government and are killing innocents. Guess I will have to help them. They are in power, after all.

When did Frank become such a retarded pussy?

He's shitposting user

Its the most "women friendly" of punisher max arcs.
That, widowmaker and girls in white dresses could happen just fine

Frankicide.

>Childhood is supporting SHIELD
>Adulthood is realizing Hydra makes more sense

Frank was a patriot and the Government let him down. From that day forward power structures that allow the wealthy to be safe and the common folk to be victims of circumstance became useless in his eyes.

>Childhood is thinking Red Skull was right
>Adulthood is realizing that the entire point of Red Skull's character is making genuinely thoughtful arguments to the people who would be most affected by them and then clearly demonstrating that he doesn't believe a single word of what he just said

As a frankophile I understand how fucked hydra-frank is.
As a life long comic book nerd watching the slow motion implosion that is Secret Empire I'm having a fantastic ride. Once you realise Marvel thought their diversity push would be a smash hit and gave Spencer license to go full retard ruining every classic hero you can sit back and relax.

>That awkward moment where Red Skull constantly says the truth, and the writers just kinda forget they're supposed to refute it

You're just getting stuck on his lip service, and not on the actions he takes with the support he gains through his words.

Why make a thoughtful refutation of his points when you can just immediately cut to an image of Hydra supporters committing suicide bombings against orphanages and shit?

It's almost like an 8 panel spread doesn't tell the full story or something...

That's not how it works.

Do people really not remember how Secret Wars reality warping worked?

Reed basically reconstructed everything from the point before the final incursion, then he rebuilt realities those that were too unstable to continue were merged (ultimate with 616)

WOW WOW wait

Mocking Bird got hit with reality bending too?

Wasn't she all over Peter's dick last time? What issue did she appear in?

no, she just zapped by Faust's brainwashing (probably)

What issue do we find out? Was she Hydra when freeing Sable's country?

the most recent one

she got turned in the big SHIELD brainwashing at the start

>buy a Punisher volume since I wanted to try comics out, and I had enjoyed what I've see story boarded on /k/
>cover and back description give cartel/Sicario vibe which sounds amazing
>half the story about some super villain that isn't at all interesting and the whole thing has some bad pacing
>preview covers for the rest of the story just show more superhero/villain stuff
I just feel disappointed, and I didn't even go into what a garbage value those volumes are. Is there anything Punisher related that's worth reading that isn't the Max series?

Ennis's Marvel Knights run is pretty good

>Do people really not remember how Secret Wars reality warping worked?

I don't think even the writers other than Hickman knew

Thanks, I'll go find a place to download it. Marvel can fuck right off with 15 bucks for a volume that takes an hour to read.

Yep.

>Looking to get into a few comics
>Marvel charges $40 for a 300 page collection
>Non-big two comics charge half that for the exact same number of pages
I know your pain my fellow /k/ommando

I felt so ripped off after reading through both of the volumes I got. It's amazing that they manged to price a product at a worse cost/hours of enjoyment ratio then fucking movie tickets. Aside from my issues with the price, Marvel is stupid for not selling Punisher comics in gun stores.

I mean, I can kinda get the price of a fully colour comic compared to a regular book of similar size. Sure you can blow through a few hundred pages of a comic in like an hour compared to a book which can take up the majority of you day if you binge it, a few weeks if not, but it's a lot cheaper to just stamp some black letters onto plain white paper than it is to cover the whole thing in coloured pictures.
Still though, the price gouging they do is pretty obvious.

>Marvel is stupid for not selling Punisher comics in gun stores
That's actually pretty fucking genius, I've lost count of how many Punisher logo gun grips I've seen in just about every funstore I've ever been to.

Because the point isn't whether or not he's right, it's that he's just using rhetoric to get these people to do what he wants.

Why does he look like negan on this one ?

He's supposed to be a beefy Clint Eastwood

Frank is a REAL HUMAN BEAN.

>Except this shit literally goes against his entire character.

Didn't stop them from doing it with Cap, why do you think they'd draw the line at Frank. They don't care about the characters, they're more concerned with pushing whatever Disney tells them and/or whatever they think will meet the diversity quota this month.

Return to Big Nothing
Dixon/Romita War Zone
The End

>Frank is a true hero. He does what others don't have the guts to.
Like killing people. In the United States of America.
Nobody does that. Only Frank...

But is a gun store really the type of thing Marvel wants to openly associate with like that? They don't have the balls to go through with it.

Would you rather have Slavers or Baracuda?