Did he ever grow to like spending time with Billy and Mandy?

Did he ever grow to like spending time with Billy and Mandy?

No. The joke is that he must suffer with them forever.

Why was the grim reaper an island nigger? I still want an answer.

>you will never be a slave to mandy
>she will never get drunk and ride you till your raw

Why not?

>Forever
He's only stuck with Mandy forever. Billy is going to die by the time he hits his mid 30s just from his stupidity alone. A blink of an eye in Death's point of view. Mandy will likely obtain some form of immortality though.

because limbo joke

it was a reference to some old movie.

Kind of? It varied, but mostly you can chalk it up to Stockholm syndrome.

>Billy
>dying

as if Mandy won't con Grim into not reaping him. Hell, it's literally the first thing she did, saving their retarded hamster.

Nah, she'll just make clones of Billys for her own entertainment, which is easier since Billys tend to get themselves killed easily.

He really should have made the wager so that he should only be their friend for like a century. It'd still seem like forever to a bunch of kids and he wouldn't have to suffer so long

They had originally settled for a British accent, But then some guy auditioned for Grim with a Jamaican accent, they thought it was funny and hired him.

Because it was fucking awesome.

their retarded hamster

Mr Snuggles was only Billy's Hamster and wasn't retarded, just really old

Been awhile since I watched the show, but I think while he was always sorta terrified of Mandy he occasionally seemed to enjoy Billy's company.

Did he have a choice? It was forever, seems like the best option was to learn to enjoy it

"Y'know Grim, sometimes our best friends are people we really don't like."

"Then I guess you two must be my best friends ever."

Because they're Jamaican him crazy

>Billy is going to die by the time he hits his mid 30s just from his stupidity alone
Billy's stupidity is what keeps him alive though.

because the first humans were black, tard.

>ride you till your raw

*ride you till you're raw

>ywn be Mandy's eternal foot slave

Why live?

*Ride you until you're raw.

Why did Mandy like hanging out with Billy so much? There were times that she seemed to actually try killing him or seemed fine leaving him lost forever.

If Grim was always spending time with Billy and Mandy, did nobody in the show ever die? I mean, the Grim Reaper wouldn't have time to go killing people.

Billy had that dope dick

>Mandy is a happy drunk
oh fuck that's cute

Grim tried to do his job on his spare time, it usually ended with the person he was going to reap getting away or finding a way to live longer.

He tried to take Scar's life

>Why did Mandy like hanging out with Billy so much?

Like is a strong word. She keeps him around because he likes to stay around, she's forgotten what it's like to not have him around. Even Mandy can fall prey to loneliness.

Because he sends people to Limbo.

>mfw I finally get it

>Mandy will likely obtain some form of immortality though.
She will fuse herself with a worm and use cinnamon to keep her strength going forever.

Yeah, it was a mixed bag. Sometimes he hated billy, but sometimes they got along in a weird way.

Honestly i liked that character dynamic.

>someone like tony jay or Tim Curry would've likely been grim