Marvel Legacy Unveils New Series: Avengers, Champions, Spider-Gwen, Luke Cage

>New

previewsworld.com/Article/196932-Marvel-Legacy-Unveils-New-Series-Avengers-Champions-Spider-Gwen-Luke-Cage

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/35192-marvel-legacy-solicitations.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SPIDER-GWEN #25: GWENOM PART 1
Written by JASON LATOUR
Art by ROBBIE RODRUGUEZ

LUKE CAGE #166: CAGED!
Written by DAVID F. WALKER
Art by NELSON BLAKE

CHAMPIONS #13: WORLDS COLLIDE PART 2
Written by MARK WAID
Art by HUMBERTO RAMOS

MARVEL CREATIVITY DEAD #69: WE'RE DEAD INSIDE

AVENGERS #672: WORLDS COLLIDE PART 1
Written by MARK WAID
Art by JESUS SAIZ

>For an in-depth look at our return to original numbering, fans can consult Marvel’s renumbering chart – a handy and easy way to jump on board with our Legacy content! Featuring new adventures and dozens of exciting returns, look for more interviews and updates with artists, writers, and editors of these series.

>Expect announcements daily! And be prepared to MAKE MINE MARVEL with MARVEL LEGACY this fall!

So, does Power Man and Iron Fist numbering also count for Iron Fist solo series?

Nope, luke's name is first

That SpiderGwenom costume could actually look cool with a few adjustments.

Just like the normal Spider-Gwen costume

I understand but then by your logic this wouldnt count for deadpool.

DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #287: DEADPOOL KILLS CABLE PART 1
Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art by SCOTT KOBLISH

This is where we split hairs user
cable/deadpool puts them on the same level while power man AND iron fist has danny tagging along.

I want to see the Carol numbers because I'm pretty sure they used the Ms. Marvel numbers instead of the logical previous Captain Marvel runs.

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN: THE SEARCH FOR TONY STARK PART 1
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art by STEFANO CASELLI

I will take your word for it since i haven't read it.

I've been waiting for Wade's life to collapse around him in the worst possible way since Axis.

I can't watch...

Neat suit

ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #25
Written by TOM TAYLOR
Art by JUANN CABAL

Wouldn't this count for the X-23 numbering?

DEFENDERS #6: KINGPINS OF NEW YORK PART 1
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art by DAVID MARQUEZ

Extremis Armor (i think)

Cable/Deadpool was retitled Deadpool/Cable in recent reprints.

>The Search for Tony Stark
>It's just a re-hash of The Search for Batman.

God, I absolutely hate Marvel.

AMERICA #8: EXTERMINATRIX PART 1
Written by GABBY RIVERA
Art by JOE QUINONES

The gods of cringe farted in our direction.

>he reads Marvel
Fuck off tumblr.

Another thing is that Power Man and Iron Fist continued the numbering off of Power Man. It went from Power Man #66 to Power Man and Iron Fist #67 so it was treated as the continuation of Luke's book.

FALCON #1: TAKE FLIGHT! PART 1
Written by RODNEY BARNES
Art by JOHN CASSARA

THE INCREDIBLE HULK #709: RETURN TO PLANET HULK PART 1
Written by GREG PAK
Art by GREG LAND

>Iron Man #500 is actually Iron Man #503
How'd they fuck that one up?

You mean a rehash of The Search for Cyclops.

I remember a few days ago there was a big greentext "leak" of future Marvel plans of the sort we see here every so often. Among them was that the O5 X-Men, Champions and MIles would be shuffled off to a new Ultimate Universe and be rebranded as "Ultimate X-Men," "Ultimate Spider-Man," etc. I dismissed it at the time as mere fanfiction but seeing this cover has me wondering if there might have been some meat on that bone.

>Marvel can't Math

Nice spot there.

No. That other Earth is Counter-Earth.

I had the same thought about Deadpool. His renumbering is WAY higher than I would expect if it were just his solo series, so I wonder if Cable & Deadpool's numbers got added to the tally.

X-MEN GOLD #13: MOJO WORLDWIDE PART 1
Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
Art by MIKE MAYHEW

X-MEN BLUE #13: MOJO WORLDWIDE PART 2
Written by CULLEN BUNN
Art by JORGE MOLINA

Not me.

It wouldn't make sense though! Why would Cho or Kamala be sent off to the new Ultimate Universe?

>I wonder if Cable & Deadpool's numbers got added to the tally.
They did. See:

Did anyone do these?

>Marvel Legacy Changes The Way You Read Comics

>Marvel Legacy is changing the way you read comics – and the future of the Marvel Universe. This fall, Marvel presents MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!, three all-new pages of comic content written by Robbie Thompson (Silk, Doctor Strange and the Sorcerer Supreme) with a majority of art from acclaimed superstar Mark Bagley (The Amazing Spider-Man, All New X-Men, Ultimate Spider-Man). These stories will draw all readers into the Marvel Universe like never before. And at no extra cost to the reader, what better way to change the way readers jump into a series!

>Now with New Hat

Aw, man. A little aggrieved to see a villain I really like appearing in a book I won't be reading.

>Featured in select Marvel Legacy issues, each story provides easy access into the world of each title character, as well as easy access into the Legacy stories. Designed to give brand new readers a hook into the series, MARVEL PRIMER PAGES will offer all fans a simple jumping on point for almost all of Marvel’s heroic and iconic characters.

newsarama.com/35192-marvel-legacy-solicitations.html
some you missed

>“When I first approached Robbie and Mark to do these Primer stories, I gave them only one edict: to remind all readers both who these characters are and what they’re about in three all new pages,” said Marvel editor Darren Shan. “What we got back has been some of the most fun art I’ve ever seen from Mark! And we couldn’t be luckier to have someone like Robbie to cherry pick the most classic moments in Marvel history. Then the two of them tie this all up into one perfect package. I think everyone will love these!”

>“It's been an absolute blast working on this project -- it gives me a great excuse to re-read so many of my favorite comics!” said writer Robbie Thompson. I've been a fan of Mark's for years, so to get to work with him is a dream come true. Mark takes the scripts and distills them down to their essence, finding brilliant ways to tell these stories with truly iconic images. I can't wait for people to see what he's done with these!"

>fans can consult Marvel’s renumbering chart
> a handy and easy way to jump on board with our Legacy content
If you have to consult a chart, it's not handy or easy enough. Also, didn't we just do this world's collide shit?

Yeah, I spotted that a minute after I wrote that. Slightly embarrassing. Also slightly surprising that they'd include Agent X at all. That's a bit of a stretch. I mean, it was part of the same story, but Deadpool didn't even appear in it until the last three issues or so. Ah, well. I guess it's sort of like issues of Iron Man where Rhodey was the man in the suit.

>“This Legacy gig has been a lot of fun to work on and a bit of an education…even for someone who has been drawing comics for as long as I have! I think readers will really enjoy the stories we’re revisiting,” added artist Mark Bagley.

Have they shown Thor's yet? I imagine they'd put in the young Loki Journey into Mystery, since it itself used the original series numbering. But it also did not feature Thor as the MC.

>Marvel Primer Pages give every fan the opportunity to truly “MAKE MINE MARVEL” by providing most accessible way to enjoy Marvel Comics – ensuring that long-time fans will fall in love with their favorite stories all over again, and that new fans will be drawn into Marvel’s magical universe of adventure and heroics. Coming this fall, don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of your favorite story – with Marvel Primer Pages!

>Also slightly surprising that they'd include Agent X at all
Eh, it was a direct continuation of Simone's Deadpool run, for half of the ongoing Agent X was treated as Deadpool with amnesia, and the final arc featured Deadpool prominently. The twist may have been that he wasn't actually Deadpool, but it was essentially the "Deadpool" ongoing under a different name.

>MAKE MINE MARVEL
When this was first rumored I thought either someone was memeing. I can't believe they actually went with it.

Written by SINA GRACE
Penciled by ROBERT GILL
Cover by KEVIN WADA

CHAMPIONS REASSEMBLED
ICEMAN, one of the most powerful mutants within the Marvel Universe, discovers his powers and his outlook on life evolving. He needs to lead the charge with a team who stand proudly by his side in the war to “protect those who can’t protect themselves.” Hercules, Ghost Rider, Black Widow, Darkstar, and Angel re-unite with Marvel’s fearless frozen fighter setting ICEMAN on an all-new path. As more unexpected enemies emerge, can Bobby mature into the warrior he’s destined to become? Hope he survives the experience!

>But it also did not feature Thor as the MC.
Neither did Journey into Mystery 1-82.

Written by DENNIS HOPELESS
Penciled by VICTOR IBANEZ
Cover by MIKE MAYHEW

PSYCH WAR
The Phoenix is coming and in its wake – death and destruction! Destined to become the Earth’s host for the fiery entity, Jean is still not prepared for its arrival and the ensuing battle to come. Her only hope, a former host who can prepare and train her telepathic powers, but what cost is Jean willing to pay when Emma Frost, The White Queen, becomes her only salvation and the last line of defense from the world burning?

You realise that "Make Mine Marvel" isn't a new phrase, right? It's just Marvel marketing doing some lazy nostalgia pandering by using an old marketing slogan.

This is already retarded.

Written by AL EWING
Penciled by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ
Cover by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ
AND ONE SHALL PERISH

If the Inhuman race was born of Kree experiments, then who made the Kree? Enter the Progenitors! Meanwhile the Inhuman Royal Family, led by Black Bolt and Medusa, are searching for the Prima Materia—the original Terrigen. But even if they find the chemical that will save their dying race…can they escape the revenge of its creators? It has been foretold that of the seven who left Earth, only six will return—and Medusa is already dying. Who will the Royals lose?

Why is Baymax so mad?

How old?

Is Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme still a thing, or is this all Marvel's got Robbie Thompson doing now? I'm glad they're keeping him around, but he deserves better than to be stuck writing glorified recaps (although said recaps might end up being better than the books themselves, in some cases).

>If Marvel hadnćt counted ANAD and NA we could have been at 593
>they could have made a big deal inhalf a year about Avengers 600
>Instead, now 600 is going to be some random Bendis issue
God damn it Marvel.

SYNERGY
Y
N
E
R
G
Y

Since 1961.

Any kill all haters. Death to salty young xmen fans.

Synergy or not
>Greg Pak
I'm okay with this.

Pak has been mediocre for a while. Last good thing he wrote was Action 36 to 40.

There's a reason they dropped it, sounds kind of stupid.

I usually think this artist is really talented but that is one lazy ass Ghost Rider

>>Marvel Legacy is changing the way you read comics – and the future of the Marvel Universe. This fall, Marvel presents MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!, three all-new pages of comic content written by Robbie Thompson (Silk, Doctor Strange and the Sorcerer Supreme) with a majority of art from acclaimed superstar Mark Bagley (The Amazing Spider-Man, All New X-Men, Ultimate Spider-Man). These stories will draw all readers into the Marvel Universe like never before. And at no extra cost to the reader, what better way to change the way readers jump into a series!

Ooooh, so it wasn't the variant covers that would change the industry, but short 3 pages retellings of classic origins tacked on random issues.
MAKE MINE MARVEL.

Fun idea.

>And at no extra cost to the reader

Bullshit Detected, Bullshit Detected, Bullshit Detected....

Marvel Legacy: How to kill the last bit of hope that comic fans didn't even know they had left.

I don't really care desu. Because people on here and Bleedingcool contridicts themselves and complain no matter what on either side.

Stan Lee used it a lot even up to the 90s so did a few others. But the 00's came.

Good bye thought ballons, flat colors, corner boxes, then stan lee present dropped.

Is there even a bullpen anymore? It existed in the 60s to early 00s.

I mean this is like literally nothing, It's a rebranding for rebranding sake, the marcel nows were too but this one is even more pointless , they are just spicing it up by saying "hey these are sooo nostagic, because we say so"

I think there's 3 more issues
he wrote all the fun post season 6 episodes of Supernatural
he's a good guy, should write the Avengers or Champions or Amazing Spider-Man

What did DC sell Rebirth for again?

I actually wanna read that.

I'm gonna say it now since no one will. Bagley's art is shit with modern coloring.

Wally and Superman marriage and history and clunky costumes.

There's actual tards sho think dc will go back to full pre flashpoint. When they won't.

badass

$2.99

Man I've never seen such a costune that is so remarkably cool and terrible at the same time

DC already literally did this years ago with 52. They even have them compiled in their website for a while though I can't seem to find em anymore

Absolutely, also he can't fix how lackluster and symplistic the new costumes are, this era of marvel is so fucking gay

Modern costumes are more detailed. You are just finding excuses to whine.

So Marvel can't? Dc never tacked them in the books.

I could agree, there's definitely a need for nostalgia in these books but knowing Marvel, it would essentially be all surface and missing the intention.

It's a classic Lee-ism. Like Excelsior!, True Believers, The Marvel Age of Comics or 'Nuff Said.

I'd like to see Thompson or Spencer take over ASM, but that's never going to happen.

This. Pak, like all writers, went to shit the second he started working for Marvel. He should have stuck to DC. That's where the masterworks are.

First printings were 2.99. Subsequent printings were 5.99.

that doesn't make it new.

>Modern costumes
>Simplistic
Pick one.

Nothing Pak has written on DC has been as good as his Herc run or as so stupid it's good as his World War Hulk

>more detailed
I think the word you're looking for is more overdesigned, but yeah, that user is just bitching for bitchings sake.

Who saids it has to be all new retard? Ideas don't always mean new.

You all bitch about new ideas but like the sucky new ones that get axed.

if there's any Supernatural fans here, you'll recognize his work

Slash Fiction (7.06)
Time After Time (7.12)
The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo (7.20)
Bitten (8.04)
LARP and the Real Girl (8.11)
Goodbye Stranger (8.17)
Pac-Man Fever (8.20)
Slumber Party (9.04)
First Born (9.11)
Meta Fiction (9.18)
Fan Fiction (10.05)
There's No Place like Home (10.11)
Book of the Damned (10.18)
Angel Heart (10.20)
Baby (11.04)
Safe House (11.16)
Don't Call Me Shurley (11.20)

I never said it was a bad idea retard. It's just that retelling origins has been a thing since for ever. It's just that getting caught up to a character now is more easier than ever with the existence of shit like Comixology Unlimited, those recap videos on Jewtube, Marvel Unlimited, and all those character profile videos also on Jewtube. If someone is interested in a character they'll refer to shit like that. Fuck I know a faggot who exclusively watches the Comicstorian videos to get caught up into comics. Fucker doesn't even read em