MovieBob

>Ego is "the cosmic embodiment of patriarchal colonialism and toxic male entitlement"

youtube.com/watch?v=ySRlDdxOSIg

Other urls found in this thread:

escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/9766-The-R-Word
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speaking of egos, blob...

And yet you have an ego the same size as your waistline, Bob.

>Bob "fuck the blue collar I'm a Mario scholar" Chipman

I have a real hard time believing 23,000 people read this guys Twitter and go "Boy, those are some rational and well thought out opinions! I want to keep reading those until I fucking die!"

This guy really went all in on the crazy man.

Bob is all of Chris-chan's negative personality traits, but with the unfortunate ability to communicate coherently.

It's a big world with many many people, and Bob's been doing his thing for a while. Over time his fanbase was concentrated into a group of people who share his exact thoughts, hence why he get's 3K on patreon

>toxic male entitlement
>from the self-made diabetic lard who thinks the government should tend to all his needs while leaving the "unenlightened" working class to die

Ego and Bob are quite alike. They both have their own gravitational pull.

Jesus Christ, what is with people always over analyzing villains?! Next thing you know, Mojo Jojo is supposed to represent the KKK!

Listen, guys. We can't have a Moviebob thread every single day, we're just going through the same reasons why he's the worst human being alive over and over again.

Reminder that Bob was almost certainly raped when he was a kid which is what made him the broken turd of a person he is today.

You can't read this shit and tell it doesn't read exactly like something he wrote.

escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/9766-The-R-Word

Also it lines up with when he starts describing his deteriorating mental state and connection to reality in his book.

And yet not a single one of you can say he's wrong

Based Bob wins again

So bob says that but what was his line of reasoning for saying that?

Don't link directly to Movieblob's youtube. Christ, man, you're directly giving him money: even just increasing his viewcount gives him more money per view.

Rip the video and post it as a webm.

Everybody should get at least one person that, given the chance, they should be allowed to murder and get off scot-free.

I call Bob.

>but what was his line of reasoning for saying that?

>Moviebob
>Line of reasoning

That's a real funny joke user, got any more?

But no, seriously, there isn't one. He just asserts it as being the case and makes no attempt to support the idea.

I'm just glad he didn't go head over heels for this film like every other critic.

No fuck you, I hate Bob more.

Sounds like textbook projection to me. I don't know what the fuck he means by 'cosmic' though. Bob sucks at writing.

Because women never have egos.

>That's a real funny joke user, got any more?
Sure

Bob gets over 3000 dollars per month on patreon and he decided that painting his room green was cheaper then buying a green screen

Was he raped by Mario?

It's Bob From the Internet! And he's got opinions about movies, cartoons and/or video games. He's a Content Creator! You're welcome.

MOVIEBLOB, the living gas giant!

Kinda agree with him, but since his fat and hurt your feelings I retract that.

But I made a typo, so that must mean I'm wrong too, I'm so confused!

Oh, he meant Ego as in a character from some movie. Still dumb.

Your picture sums up my feelings on MovieBob perfectly

What is "toxic" masculinity?

Yes, by Doctor Mario during his penis inspection day.

He makes some decent points once in a while. Generally speaking he's one of those "nerd culture" idiots who act like vaguely obscure interests are something to build an identity around which have become a bit of a blight on our society but aside from that his opinions are only slight more stupid than that of the average succesful YouTuher.

>Those whole paragraphs in the comments
Just call him a faggot,its short and sweet and describes him perfectly.

>He makes some decent points once in a while.
Bob please

>2nd Spider-man reboot
>Culturally signifcant

Well i guess were gonna have to flip a coin for it,cause i would love to throw Chipwich in a crocodile pit.

Or we could go where no thread has gone before and get into Game Overthinker

No

Well which one of us is gonna bite the bullet and murder him horribly.

Any male who's not a cuck, basically.

>Supports Brian Wu on patreon
C U C K

He missed his grandmother funeral to play Mario at an arcade for his book about Mario which was really 150 pages of himself

Your grammar is pretty shitty hombre.

>original trilogy
>good

Got to be honest,i am trying to think of someone i hate more then Moviebob

Coming up a blank.

Generally masculinity fat beta orbiters ( or Orbit creators like Moviebob) cannot attain.

So assertive, attractive physically normal males.

These cheeky bastards think they can just steal murdering bob out from under our noses

>fat geek manchild with unwarranted self-importance and a vendetta against "toxic masculinity" due to the bullying her endured in his youth at the hands of jocks
So it's like an archetype now?

Sometimes i watch the trailer for "Hatred"and i pretend that Edgy Mcdude man is talking about MovieBob.

Burch?

Burch is more pathetic (Barely) but he isn't close to the piece of shit Blobbo is.

why did he start playing up his brooklyn accent so much

Because he thinks Mario is from Brooklyn

it gives him yet another bland reason to seem unique and interesting

At least Chris-Chan has the excuse of being mentally ill

But isn't Mario Italian?

This. I've even seen Burch do a thread about trying to empathize with "toxic" men because of the problems in their lives. He's an annoying SJW but moviebob is basically a delusional psychopath who was warped by bullies as a kid.

One time Burch got high and tried to turn Broteampill into a feminist.

Bob thinks he's an evolved human and would kill "lesser" people if allowed to.

I call David Willis

>He makes some decent points once in a while
Feel free to point one out

The problem with Moviebob is that he always takes things to extremes.
>>He doesn't like Venom
Which is fine on its own, but then he goes
>>Venom is part of all he awful shit of the 90's and is an edgy character for the sake of edgy for frat boys to high five each other over.
That's what he takes it to.

It can't be "Hey, if you like this thing, good for you", it's always "This thing is completely awful and you should be ashamed for ever liking it." It's like how he acted like Pixels was this monumental sin that was going to lead to the second video game market crash when nobody even remembers that film.

That and the whole "If it pushes a liberal message, it's perfect" shit.

Burch told his wife that he wanted to be in an open marriage. This pissed her off, so as revenge she went out and fucked as many Chads as she could while Burch remained incel, and then divorced him and took half his stuff. Then Burch, who realized that pussy won't magically land on his lap just because he's available, decided he was bisexual because maybe dudes would fuck him if women wouldn't. So he set up a date with a gay man, but halfway through it he realized how retarded his plan was (not actually being gay) and backed out, and now runs around saying that he knows what it's like to be the victim of toxic masculinity because he was subjected to unwanted sexual advances by a man within the context of a romantic night out which he himself arranged freely.

That's really what it boils down to for a lot of male feminists, in my experience. They were bullied, girls didn't give them the time of day and they generally felt inadequate compared to even mildly outgoing and confident guys.

So, they spend their time extolling the evils of "toxic" masculinity and how wicked frat boys and conservatives are. Blob Chipman is trapped in a loop of his high school memories, always bitching about jocks and chads.

But instead of looking inward, losing some weight, maybe talking to a girl that didn't used to be a rich Jewish boy, and all-around bettering himself, he's content to act like he's the creme de la creme of intellectuals.

Homeboy would mellow out a lot more if he could see his dick. And if he pounded some snatch.

If that's all true, I can't hate him. That's just hilarious in ways that I almost can't believe were not intentional.

>So, they spend their time extolling the evils of "toxic" masculinity and how wicked frat boys and conservatives are. Blob Chipman is trapped in a loop of his high school memories, always bitching about jocks and chads.

>But instead of looking inward, losing some weight, maybe talking to a girl that didn't used to be a rich Jewish boy, and all-around bettering himself, he's content to act like he's the creme de la creme of intellectuals.

Except the natural endpoint of this argument is "straight white men should be allowed to say whatever they want about people who aren't them without anyone in those groups putting up a fuss." which is bullshit.

People have a right to complain about trends in media they don't like. You have a right to write them anyway. But now that's not enough, you want to say or write whatever the fuck you want to without the danger of those dirty homos or cunts daring to open their mouths about it because then it's somehow destroying the right to free speech or it's censorship.

That's not going to happen.

Did he really think Pixels was going to have that much of an impact?

>Venom is part of all he awful shit of the 90's and is an edgy character for the sake of edgy

That much is fine.
If, y'know, you were talking about 90's Venom. The character has moved on. I mean, I haven't read Spider-man since OMD and I still know that.

I think it's part of his weird idea that these characters and media itself actually influence the world. And not in a psychological or social learning way, but like FPS games caused 9/11 way.

So when a lowbrow video game movie came out, Bob saw it as a DESTRUCTION of all he holds dear. How DARE Qbert hang out with Adam Sandler and not him!

You just misgendered Movie Bob.

Any place I can see this without giving him a view?

I call Chris Chan

He probably thought it went deeper than that.
Bob legitimately believes there's a world inhabited by Nintendo characters and he contacts them in his dreams

>Speaking of egos

He's like a sitcom character.

What does Matt even have to be upset about, he's friends with Woolie who's getting pretty /fit/ and is married and reasonably well off. It's not like he's a 40+ yo virgin like Blob is.

Also Matt's clearly got some genuine infantilism problems made more annoying by his echolalia. CRUSTY WUSTIES

>wanting to murder comedy gold
Nah, leave Chris alone. He's more fun to watch than to hate.

Hold the fuck up, is this true? Source?

Venom has most definitely moved on. But to dismiss the character like he has no appeal anymore is one of his annoying habits, like how he claims everything in the 90's was awful.

>Except the natural endpoint of this argument is "straight white men should be allowed to say whatever they want about people who aren't them without anyone in those groups putting up a fuss." which is bullshit.
It's not bullshit, that's an absolute fucking truth. And it has not one fucking thing to do with the post you responded to.

I think you're mixing up Bob with Dobson.

He seriously doesn't fucking recognize Steven Seagal? How is that even possible for someone his age?

>It's not bullshit, that's an absolute fucking truth

That's not how the world works, that's exactly the kind of safe space thinking this board loves making fun of.

Because they have the same face and stomach, also
>Another photoshop.

>Bob thinks he's an evolved human
Evolved into what? a Drifblim?

He probably thought Sally Struthers the Hutt was supposed to be him as well.

Yeah people were photoshoping Bob along with several other "progressive" people into south park clips after PC Principal episodes started to air. To be fair, the photoshops and south park's take on Steven Seagal aren't that dissimilar. But then again 'pathetic fat wad' only has so many iterations.

Clean up your fucking room Bob. You're literally the 40 year old virgin playing videogames in your parents basement, spiteful of all men everywhere for having romantic and sexual encounters while you worship the ground ladies walk on and get kicked for it.

You're a walking stereotype. Sort yourself out.

You overestimate people, user.
Charles Manson and Jim Jones had followers who ate up their bullshit, for fuck's sake.

Yeah if the sitcom was named "JUST-" and written by Brendan Fraser and Drake Bell

Wow that's sad on levels that shouldn't be possible

Is he really a virgin I'm not doubting it but has he never actually had a single close relationship in his entire life

No, because he got raped when he was a kid

Wil Wheaton. I would yell 'Shut up Wesley' as I slapped the life from him.

You have no idea how sad it really is.
His book was insane, he compared Mario Bros 3 to shit like the Moon Landing in how important it was culturally.

Bob really needs to pull his shit together. There was even a time I didn't think he was so bad and watched his videos occasionally. It wasn't until he did a particular video talking about how we're all not allowed to say "insensitive things" even in the privacy of our own homes..!? It was the first time he actually shocked me, at least once I realized he was being serious.
Saw nothing but red flags from that point on. Used to think he was just a regular game/movie autist like every other youtuber, but no, this guy is genuinely off the fucking deep end.

Oh no. No he didn't. That would have been LESS insane than what he wrote. He compared Mario to both the JFK assassination and 9/11.

>watch Spider-man Homecoming related reviews and discussions
>get those Spider-man/Elsa videos recommended to me

That is some pretty damn impressive retardation that he has going on.

I learned a new word. Thanks for that, and you're also spot on. Matt has some weird infantalization fetish along with his fixation with Red Pandas. I'm super grateful to his wife for taking him on so many vacations, the podcast is much better for it.