Comics for intelligent people

comics for intelligent people

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3794616.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you go first

picture unrelated, right?

*The important thing is that the comic creator found a way to feel superior to all three

As god of your own universe, you naturally always win.

Who's gonna post the first example? 'Cuz OP's not delivering.

Isn't it the nth time you're doing this exact same thread OP? Don't you have something better to do?

the comic creator didn't suggest atheism and religion were inferior, only that agnosticism is

and he's right

What do you mean you dont eat shit?
You either eat cow shit or dog shit, not eating shit is just upholding the status quo and super fucking cowardly i cant even believe you!
God I bet you're actually a cowshit eater and too scared to admit it.

Fucking centrists, pick a side, and make sure its my side. Dont you know that things on my side of the specturm have literally never been bad and it wasnt real shit the last time.

>everything must be always black or white and nothing in the whole spectrum of the middle is good
>btw you are also wrong if you are an extremist on the opposite spectrum as my own ;)

You never cease to disappoint me OP

>edgy shirt and stupid glasses
>meme shirt and stupid hat

I'm seeing double as well, they both look like disgusting human beings.

This wouls be funny if it was satire but its not

That comic's actually funny. Doesn't that go against the point of the thread?

>comics for intelligent people

I'm still waiting...all of these here are STUPID.

I love horseshoe theory because any time you bring it up the people it was created to define come out to tell you how wrong you are. It always ends with concentration camps and (not)genocide

(that's the point)

What's wrong with this one?

Sorry that was an edited one.

who are you quoting?

Am I supposed to assume that middle and the blonde grl are wrong and racist?

Middle is actually supporting something. Afaik racism is supposed to be negative. Maybe what he's doing can be viewed as stereotyping but that being a bad thing is only a case basis. Thats like saying all of santa's elves are small is racism

Blonde isnt wrong either. The fact that they're "illegal" already means they're doing something detrimental to the country they're moving to.

thatsthejoke.tiff

Ah the repeating things my opponents say because it's just obviously bad school of political cartooning. See also Chuck Assay

Holy shit that's some heavy projection

This will never stop pissing me off

It is funny because last one is true. Smart punchline.

How can a set even contain itself...?

How can the set of all sets not contain itself?

>I don't understand XKCD therefore it's actually just pretentious

I'm not sure what this cartoon is supposed to say. Like, the man on the right is clearly more engaged with the baby than the woman on the left, but that probably wasn't the cartoonist's intention?

The joke is that none of them are racist except for the bottom three, where the artist went full strawman and used examples that represent a very minimal amount of people, which is actually racist in itself to compare them to all white people. It's a real thinker.

It's weirdly eye opening when you realize how many comedians and cartoonists just treat saying someone's position and going "wow, just wow" to it is a joke.

The race war didn't happen so hard that its proponents have started shifting their hopes to an uprising of the machines, user.

Who doesn't understand it? It's just a shitty comic that sometimes uses semi-obscure trivia to make the readers think they're smart for knowing about it.

top left too.
If her grades were better than some of the black students that got in, she has every right to complain

When you put it like that it hardly seems worth getting offended over does it

The blonde is supposed to be wrong because all people are interchangeable and it's racist to think there's a difference between any demographics.

It's a little similar to how some globalists suggest that if you bring in illegals or H1Bs to replace workers that those workers can just move into a new industry, ignoring that not everyone is capable of doing so or that there can be massive costs to retraining for a new industry.

They like thinking of people as all just one big group and that you're bigoted if you feel like siding with people in your own country over those in other countries.

oh cool existential comics. It's really a hit or miss but when it hits it really hits.

Someone post the news article where a gay couple adopted a young boy and it turned out they were raping the poor child.

You're completely wrong. It only makes it worth more effort to be offended by it.

Because straight guys never do that?
Also the comic doesn't even imply that

Most people understand it, they just realize the guy likes to use strawmen way too often like most webcomics.

Like in the OP comic it's portraying the people that are annoyed at having others' beliefs shoved down their throat is acting like a smug asshole for being annoyed.
Assay is/was a conservative cartoonist, the idea was that it should be repellent to think a gay couple could raise a child.

Heterosexual parents never do that, of course. They exclusivley rape their own children.

They wouldn't be straight if they were molesting young boys, now would they?

Except when you write stories where your principles fail.

He should have made the woman's tits more prevalent in the image, considering the question being about which couple is the best equipped to raise children.

>Thats like saying all of santa's elves are small is racism
Contrary to what elf sex experts have been telling you, Santa isn't real.

still nothing wrong with this one

Few people are as smart as Isaac Asimov though and turn that into a career.

Yeah, but male hetero parents have raped their daughters before, too.

Someone post the news article where a straight man kept his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and it turned out he was raping the poor child.

Yeah, fuck you too.

While it's bad to rape your kids, wouldn't you say it's worse to rape someone else's kid that you adopted?

The OP comic is portraying agnostics pretty accurately though, they do act like smug "both sides are wrong and only I'm smart enough to see it" assholes

tumblr, please...

The whole comic is outdated now as it implies that the couple on the left is straight and the other gay when we have no idea what their gender identities are.

It doesn't matter, user. Raping a kid you adopted or a kid you helped bring into the world is shitty either way.

It's not not nice to rape children

specially the last panel that says normal people are superior

How is it not worse to rape someone else's kid? They're definitely both bad, but don't you act like a smug asshole and pretend they're exactly the same.

My point is that the comic is bad because it just assumes you already agree with it and makes no actual argument. Also boys that get molested by women get a pat on the back and become President of France

Because raping your own kid is also incest.

user, it's raping a child either way. It's a shitty thing to do no matter what & I don't see the point in arguing how one's worse than the other.

If you rape someone else's kid they will have someone to go home to and cry with and be hugged. If you rape your own kid ,they grow up and all they know is rape, no love. It's worse to rape your own kid.

There's nothing about incest that makes it inherently wrong.

Never happens

women are more likely to kill their kids, hurt their kids
some women have killed their kids of custody disputes

Incest with your kid is dead wrong because it'll mess them up in in the future. Two adult cousins wanna fug, nothing inherently wrong expect for RETARD babies.

True, but it's obvious what XKCD mostly because people that pay attention to liberal talking points can tell he's referring to the annoyance that SJWs have with equating belligerent atheists to belligerent Christians.

Like with a lot of them got annoyed at the suggestion that they were extreme in one direction on an issue and pretended it's just a great big fallacy for anyone to suggest they tone their shit down.

i knew beartato wasn't real i knew it

except in nearly every mmo

So we agree. Everyone sucks and we should let the dolphins take over

They're too afraid that people won't agree with them if they don't control the narrative.

abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3794616.htm

Dolphins rape too. We should purge all the bad people and keep only the good ones. Or something . maybe just focus on your own hapiness

who gives a fuck
creatorsd can do what ever they want and these white knight sjw wankers can ether make their idolised game were all the sexs look the same or fuck off

Yes it is a really shitty thing to do no matter what. I'm not trying to argue that either option is good. All I'm trying to argue is the equivalent of Mao's regime being worse than Hitler's. They both sucked, but one was definitely worse.
There is no point in arguing about it, but there's also no point of doing anything in life. So either do it or don't.
Who are they going to run home to if you adopted them? Pay attention to the argument or don't butt in.

Orphanage? They'll at least have their memories of life before rape central

So there's a problem with fugging kids, not incest itself. Also, it's pretty unlikely for one incestuous coupling to result in any problems like mental retardation. Those kinds of recessive genes take multiple incestuous couplings to appear.

Fuck I forgot about the gay dolphin rape. I'm just going to look at pictures of puppies.
DO NOT RUIN PUPPIES FOR ME