What were they thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16yKaJfJY9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What were they thinking

*What were they thinking?

*What were Sony and Disney thinking.

Idiot.

Because teenagers totally don't use easy insults like dumb wordplay.

I unironically thought penis parker was fucking funny. Also black mj looks like my girlfriend but black so she's hot in my books

also vultures jacket and helmet looked sick as fuck.

rest of the movie was passable but strong 9/10 for penis parker

They were likely not worried about brain damaged autists obsessively pickng apart the movie in a desperate bid to come up with a way to fit on Sup Forums.

Just like you then, you clinically retarded faggot.

Peter does though

He was fifteen.

>They call me Dick
>Well kids can be harsh.

Learn to have fun OP.

now that's a quality dick joke

That's actually a good dick joke even if it's easy to come up. Penis Parker is just a bit lame as an insult like they tried too hard. Hell "Pisser" would have been better like Peter once wet himself in elementary.

That Flash is a dumb kid and that's exactly the sort of immature shit he'd say?

>Poo in loo makes shitty jokes

BRAVO Disney

Man, can't you just see this guy being all badass as Agent Venom in the future?

Except he's not dumb. Not as smart as Peter, but Peter isn't going to a private school, it's a magnet school where you have to have certain grades to attend.

That joke is legit good

>Penis Parker is just a bit lame as an insult like they tried too hard. Hell "Pisser" would have been better like Peter once wet himself in elementary.

You know Peter is actually a slag term for penis, right?

So i guess he joins the army after high school and gets his legs blown off in Libya or something?

not in america, at least by teenagers. definitely isn't in use by high schoolers in new york city

they were trying to ride home the point that flash is a faggot

As someone who's only been out of high school for one year, I can say that making fun of people's names and just generally how they look is EXACTLY what bullies do now. I have never been beat up or swirlied or whatever but I've had all sorts of jokes made about my name. Honestly, I felt it was pretty realistic. Most bullies aren't even popular anymore, like this flash, they're just dicks.

what's you name user, I promise not bully

Is that you, Dongus?

>my girlfriend
Yeah, sure thing, buddy. You aren't fooling anyone.

It's only bullying if you can't handle the banter

roast them back and you'll have probably made some good friends

Woah, so your girlfriend looks ugly?

>his
ur mom is not your girlfriend, user

>Hell "Pisser" would have been better like Peter once wet himself in elementary.

But the whole point of Flash's insults is that Peter takes them to heart when no one else does. And yes, high school kids are that emotionally immature.

penis parker was fine but no way that kids name is "flash thompson". seriously i couldnt buy he was named that also hat a kid who looked like that was "cool" and popular while peter wasn't. like what the fuck hollywood diversity is fine but be realistic here. with a name like flash thompson and supposedly being a cool "jock" kid if you want diversity make him black i could actually buy a black kid named flash thompson more than a white kid being the popular jock these days anyway and i think modern kids would relate to some asshole black kid whos athletic and a douche and no one can tell him his nickname "flash" is gay as fuck cause they'd be racist, seriously this shit would have resonated with modern audiences as the douche bag jock your average nerdy kid would deal with.

is this kid gonna play biff in a back to the future remake? i mean come on, again diversity is fine but "homecoming" just went unrealistic with it and it legit takes you out of the movie. cant wait for future crippled Vietnamese eddie brock to show up and we all just have to shut up and accept it as great casting cause movies should run like college acceptance based on demographic requirements right?

That bullies go for low hanging fruit all the time.

>but no way that kids name is "flash thompson".

It isn't. In the decathlon he has a name tag that reads "Eugene". Pay attention.

Unless you're a special little special snowflake "penis parker" would never be seen as bullying, actually many kids in school do this kind of thing to each other as a friendly shit.

Were you home schooled, user?

>it's just friendly fun
bully detected

Oh yeah you found my secret, you know what?I will bully you now.

HEY GUYS THIS user IS A PENISSSS!

n-no please

Will you criticize other movie for Spider-Man's jokes being shit, too? Despite neither of them actually being supposed to be funny.

>comparing an actual joke with something that wasn't even supposed to be a joke, but a part of the plot
How retarded can Sup Forums get?

Can confirm to both.

Why did they cast Flash Thompson as a short Indian guy?

LUG IDS BENIS BARKER :DDDD
DUM NRD I FUG DA GF :DDDDD
t. Fas Dobson

They were thinking he's in highschool

>t. Fas Dobson
>t. Fat Dobson

What did he mean by this?

haha benis

>groan loudly when he says penis parker
>loudly say "oh fuck off" when she makes the slaves remark

this movie made me "that guy", fuck marvel

You know in the comics, "Flash" was never his real name, right? His given name was always Eugene Thompson, Flash was just the nickname he liked using because he hated Eugene.

See

>What were they thinking
I mean, really.

What has Mike been doing lately. Last I checked he came back on youtube to shill out his art.

He showed up on the Pizza Party Podcast and talked about himself for about three hours straight while interrupting everyone else and not letting anyone speak.

Really? That's fucking kindergarten level shit. No one over 10 would give much of a fuck if someone made fun of their name, especially if it's a normal fucking name like Peter.

Hell, if they really wanted to go for such a type of insult, why not make Flash call him Peter Porker? It would be just as good/bad an insult, and a clever shout out to the fans of the comics.

>Yeah, well at least I don't shit in the streets, you elephant-worshiping curry fucking brownie
Did Raimi ghost-write this film?

WHEN I SAY PENIS

YOU SAY

PARKER

It's almost like he's literally 15.

Back in freshman year I used to bully a kid with the last name "Foglio" by calling him "Faglio." Everyone thought it was hilarious. Kids are not that clever.

>bullies do now

shit was happening to me in Kindergarten (86)

why did they make a pajeet officially Flash Thompson but they kept dancing around making Black MJ "Mary Jane:"?

thats not bullying, thats fucking banter and why kids these days are such pussies.

Come back to me when you get punched in the stomach in the hallway or can never find your stuff and you know who it is but the teacher or principal won't do anything about it.

I had it pretty easy but that's the average bit of bullying you should expect.

Man, kids didn't get soft these days. Bullies did. Step up your game CHADS!

Is this the new Baneposting?

BENIS :DDD

The symbiote will choose this guy over Tom Hardy.

Children are very, very easily amused. Just look at the success of Minions.

Believe it or not OP, but douchey rich fuckboys sometimes come up with patently asinine but grating ways to mess with other kids.

Benis parker X-DDDDDDD

He should have been Peter Parker honestly. Ravioli could act at least.

>15 year olds using stupid insults

Is that actually a joke in Lego Batman?

Is he Parker's tech support rep in this version?

>Look guise I posted it again right ladies limboooooooooooooo ecks dee don't bully me tumblie.

>He thinks Flash is supposed to be clever
Please read even a single comic before posting here again please.

because it's 2017 ya bigot

No but he's meant to be a bully. A bully who's not clever, but popular and physically strong, can still bully you.
A bully who's weak, unpopular (or at least not that popular) AND not clever is a pretty shitty bully.

Well normally, in high school people wouldn't particularly make fun of your name. Kids would call you faggot, pussy, or something to do with your immediate appearance. God forbid you ever do anything embarassing that was widely known because you would never live it down. Or had a rumor spread about you. In my highschool this girl was said to have gotten pregnant and then had an abortion. So she was called things like clothes hanger clinic or was just straight up called abortion girl. I actually talked to her and it turns out it was a miscarriage. A lot of people knew and didn't care. Still had the same nickname. Because it was funny at the time.

This is the true nature of high school children. Mostly uninspired and too shitty to allow past the censors. Penis Parker is pretty mild and hilarious relative to what the kids were actually capable of. Then again who wants to admit this shit really exists? This is supposed to be a fun movie and not meant to reflect the boring and shitty reality of terrible people.

so was the whole joke with flash in the movie being that the stereotypical high school bullies don't work in real life or some other gay deconstruction like that?

the kid looked like a wimp and an even bigger dork the the kids he was bullying.

that is a scary thought

Haven't seen the movie yet but are you seriously bitching about Flash making shitty insults? Seriously?

What's it like to be stuck in 2011?

youtube.com/watch?v=16yKaJfJY9I
yes, Lego Batman is great

Okay. Recap of this year's family movies.
>they're still shilling Transformers even though they know or are at least aware of the debauchery that goes on in those movies
>exposed clevage in Power Rangers
>the minions were allowed to say "boobys" in the trailers no less
>Every scene in high school in Spider-Man Homecoming either had a sex reference or a SJW tier comment.

The kids of the next generation are going to be screwed. This is truley the era of degeneracy.

Flash clearly wasnt a real bully, as much as just an asshole.

The thing I don't get is how highschools in the united states are played as such horrible, hostile places. Is it really like that?

Because when I was in highschool things were great. Even though I was a full blown spic nerd I got to fuck 3 girls and was generally respected. And a lot of embarasing shit happened to me as well, and even though I live in a small town, nothing carried over to college or my prof life.

Why are gringos so fucking afraid of high school?

And in the closet. I know. It was as subtle as an avalanche.