ITT: Sup Forums fixes supervillains

ITT: Sup Forums fixes supervillains.
>Killer Moth uses fake batsignals to attract Batman to places where he'd die, thus making him unable to know whether it's Gordon or Moth

Couldn't he just call Gordon after the first few times?

>like a moth to a flame
I like it

>Symbiotes become essentially immune to the Venom Blast, thus making it impossible for Miles to cheaply win in a fight with them

But the Bat Signal is always meant to call him to the top of the GCPD.

The proper way to fix Killer moth is to just play him straight.
>he's anti-Batman, protecting criminals from cops and Batman.
>he is just as skilled and strong as Batman
>he uses the same tactics as Batman

I really like that. Anyways, I think I could do one for Scarecrow.
>Scarecrow uses a fear-controlled flock of crows at his disposal to fully complete his namesake

I'd also make him use a shit ton of light-based tactics. Not lasers, but standart lights. His wings also have small, strong lamps which lets him blind the guys he fights against. If you make the lamps simulate the light of a red sun you might even use him as a Supes rouge.

He kind of did that originally. He gave criminals a Moth Signal they could use to summon him.

Ever seen bwhind the mask: the riseof leslie vernon? That's how I would The scarecrow.

Why not go a step further?

>Moth is the Anti-Batman in every way
>just as skilled and intelligent, but evil
>but he's also a genuinely nice guy despite his profession
>while Batman is feared across Gotham's underworld, Moth is practically a hero figure in his own right for Gotham's criminals, especially the Average Joe Grunt

I think I'd like him to start off shitty because he has no budget or training, but after watching Batman fight and reverse engineering gadgets he's scavenged from places Batman has been, he'd become more formidable and eventually a recognizable threat.

>See's Batsignal
>doesn't just go to the Gotham Precinct building

Yeah...

And an eyepatch over the medusa mask.

>Is the head of a "workers union" and hiring agency for villainous underlings/thugs.
>Not only does he fight heroes, he also goes after villains that abuse/kill their own henchmen.

>Moth and Batman team up for once to apprehend the Joker

>Captain Cold: the Batvillain

not bad tbqh

The Pycho Pirate should have a wooden leg. That would help to emphasize the broken personality of Roger Hayden.

Makes sense , in Gotham the average criminal is surrounded by corrupt cops looking for a take, homicidal madmen, greedy crime bosses who treat ypu like shit, and of course The bat.
Killer Moth is practically a criminal working class hero.

>Genghis Starro's just a host for the real Starro, an even larger starfish then Starro Prime, with it being the size of Jupiter

>Genghis Starro's just a host for the real Starro
I always automatically assume this as well.

needs an eyepatch too, to symbolize his distorted worldview

I like Starro better as an astral alien that's just a fucking starfish, not a warlord humanoid.

And a parrot, to symbolizes how the medisa mask makes people "parrot" the emotions it expresses.

>He chose to be a Wonder Woman villain,because he likes the idea of him being a rogue to the world's most beatiful heroine. him being an italian gentleman thief is an act and a game.
The Angler was a present by a little guy with purple hat that enjoyed his thefts. It has the power to control all the directions.

Also, give him a hook hand, because we may as well go full on with the pirate theming.

Yeah there's bunch of humanoid warlord in DC, Starro just being an mind-controlling starfish facehugger is so mich cooler.

That's not really much different than what they did. His nature allowed him to hack the small one on his chest to connect to the larger ones and use them for his bidding, but you could easily just have them overcome him in the end. The species was still parasitic before and after him.

I want this now.

>writers make Killer Moth 'evil Batman'
>Killer Moth joins the evil version of the Justice League
>frequent fights break out on the internet about whether Killer Moth could beat Bizarro

>They never have the animosity to fight each other since they're both equally kind to each other
Say, who would be the other members of the Evil Justice League?

Black Manta would be there, for fucking sure.

I like the idea of Scarecrow taking on more aspects of a scarecrow than just the fear thing, I want to see him in a country setting, like he's fucking Gotham up from outside of Gotham. Make it so he's putting fear-toxin in the food that supplies Gotham, people start hallucinating but also starving.

Maybe Sinestro, Despero, and Circe could be in. Also, possibly replace Manta with Ocean Master.

If we're going more for evil counterparts than just arch-rivals (though there may be overlap):

Superman => Bizarro
Batman => Killer Moth
Wonder Woman => ???
Martian Manhunter => Malefic
The Flash => Zoom
Green Lantern => Sinestro
Aquaman => Ocean Master
Cyborg => ???

Captain cold
Cheetah
Oceanmaster
Vandal Savage

>Cyborg => ???

Is Grid still around in the comics?

>Scarecrow sells pumpkins that emit clouds of fear gas on Halloween, and sells them to people

But "evil aquaman" is Ocean Master.

Oh yeah, Grid would work.

Last time I checked he's part of the Crime Syndicate, so it's a no-go.

As much as I love OP's idea, this kind of ruins it.

Killer Moth
Antiman
Mighty Midget
Deserto
No Time
Biofreak
The Reflector

This is all just hypotheticals anyway.

I feel like Circe wouldn't quite fit as an "Evil Wonder Woman". It should ideally be another character with similar "created / birthed by the gods" origin and more of a warrior. Unfortunately I'm not really well-versed on her rogues.

Johnny Sorrow for Wonder Woman.? Created by the many-angled gods?

Oh, I didn't know that! The more you know.

Evil Mary Marvel for Wonder woman.

>His scorpion tail now has a highly adapted stinger which paralyzes whatever organic thing it hits

>I want to see him in a country setting
Funny, I've always imagined him with a country accent. Inthink it's cause of his year one story where they had grew up in Georgia.

The Batsignal doesn't direct Batman anywhere, it tells Batman to meet with Gordon in a specific place you retard